Thomas not to play Sunday and will be inactive. Confirmed.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Thomas not to play Sunday and will be inactive. Confirmed.

News was just reported.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Thomas not to play Sunday and will be inactive. Confirmed.

I guess they will miss all his sacks, I mean passes defended, I mean tackles, maybe his leadership or his positive attitude..... Oh well

You could put a cardboard cutout in his place and have it be more effective.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas not to play Sunday and will be inactive. Confirmed.:
    [QUOTE]I guess they will miss all his sacks, I mean passes defended, I mean tackles, maybe his leadership or his positive attitude..... Oh well You could put a cardboard cutout in his place and have it be more effective.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

At the moment we can basically conclude that Thomas has seen his last game as a Patriot barring any injuries to the starting line-up. He's not going to suit up again for the rest of the season and will be cut after. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thomas not to play Sunday and will be inactive. Confirmed. : At the moment we can basically conclude that Thomas has seen his last game as a Patriot barring any injuries to the starting line-up. He's not going to suit up again for the rest of the season and will be cut after. 
    Posted by murghkhor[/QUOTE]

Thomas said motivation is for kingergardeners. He'll have plenty of time to assess his own motivation while he stays home. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

trade him to oakland, LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

Oakland will need another washed up LB/DE from the Pats after this season because Richard is hauling out of there so trade them for this years first rounder.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Although I am late for work at times and don't have an excuse as he had, I would not expect to be sent home and would be real angry about it.  Unless i was making millions and NOT having a huge impact on my team.  Then I'd still be angry, but I would be QUIETLY, verrrrrrrry quietly angry.  Maybe even just silently slightly miffed.  Or i would just totally clam up, go home, and count to 10.  10 million.  You know, with my chump change that I'm getting paid to show up at meetings on time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

he will be with the Jets next year........you just wait and see.........

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Is this Terry Glenn revisited? Wow!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

He's obviously not on board with Belichick. He has become a subversive. A distraction to the rest of the team. I'd be surprised if he sees the field for the rest of the season. Depending on how much time Thomas has left on his contract, I trade him during the the week of next April's NFL draft. Get something in return for him and as Bill always says "move on". Shula, Landry, Noll ran their ball clubs with authority and got rid of players that didn't work hard or follow directions. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

maybe now he can hang out with his pal shawn springs, his homeboy that likes to joke around and make a mockery of the situation with him...and gasper wonders why springs keeps watching from the sidelines each week instead of being active..maybe because he is another vet that thought he didnt have to work hard and now he is part of the locker room malcontents right along with AT...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

its no coincidence AT was randomly inactive against tenn, and now he is still a problem several weeks later running his mouth to reporters and undermining his coach with a playoff spot on the line. shawn springs hasnt really played and is mysteriously inactive each week, coincidentally he has jokes to go along with AT's crap. this started long ago much earlier in the year and has been festering for awhile, this little cancerous faction thats growing inside the locker room, wouldnt be suprised if AT was the target on snowday for a reason..the other guys probably got caught up in the mix and sent home also since they were late too and BB had to make it even for everyone...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

I will indirectly quote someone from Espn's comment section...

Last time he was benched we won by 59 points

thats a bit of a stretch, but its also a fact. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

[QUOTE]trade him to oakland, LOL
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Could we trade him to the Nets..oh wait sorry, wrong sport.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gianfran. Show gianfran's posts

[QUOTE]he will be with the Jets next year........you just wait and see.........
    Posted by EASON11[/QUOTE]

Physical ability + bad attitude + stupid  = inconsistent disruptive player.  What sensible team would want him?   Has anybody heard from Vander Jaght?   Give me good leadership and smart players with great attitude and average physical ability and I'll give you a great team.   How may pro-bowlers did the superbowl Patriots have?     

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SurfinSoxFan. Show SurfinSoxFan's posts

Good, hes a punk............. trade him next year for draft picks!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

the pats are playing the panthers.which means the defense should look good today.with thomas being benched dosent hurt,or help the defense period.so its not a big deal.only the money that is tied up in him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from vapatfan1. Show vapatfan1's posts

[QUOTE]trade him to oakland, LOL
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, let's make it a package deal and give'em Burgess too at no extra cost! LOL!!! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

I have to agree with those posting that the Jets would be a likely landing place for Thomas. He'd be teamed up with his old defensive coordinator, who just so happens to be another moron who likes to shoot his mouth off. A perfect fit.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

"Thomas not to play 'Sundays' and will be inactive for the rest of the season!"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

the pats dont have to many options.with AD contract hanging over there heads.and if they were to cut him after the season.they would have to hope there is no cap next year.tradeing him would be impossible with the contract he has.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]I guess they will miss all his sacks, I mean passes defended, I mean tackles, maybe his leadership or his positive attitude..... Oh well You could put a cardboard cutout in his place and have it be more effective.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

lol - good one !!

sad - but true..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from vapatfan1. Show vapatfan1's posts

You know, is AT really going to be missed?  I did some research on LB productivity and here's what I got.  He hasn't had more than 4 tackles in a game and that was in week 3 vs. Atlanta. 

Adalius Thomas
    28 Tackles, 2 PD, 3 Sacks, 0 FF, 0 INTs

Jerod Mayo (Missed 3+ games)
    64 Tackles, 1 PD, 1.5 Sacks, 1 FF, 0 INTs

Gary Guyton
    69 Tackles, 3 PD, 0 Sacks, 0 FF, 0 INTs

Tully Banta-Cain
    39 Tackles, 5.5 sacks, 1 FF, 1 PD, 0 INTs

Pierre Woods
    29 Tackles, 0 Sacks, 1 FF, 1 PD

Truth be told, the OLB group hasn't been that great and 0 INTs out of the whole bunch isn't impressive.  I seem to remember that we could count on a few INTs from the LB corps in the past from Vrabel and Bruschi. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

I think that Harrison, Bruschi, Vrabel, Seau group kept him in line. Now that there is no leadership, his true self comes out. I think that he will not suit up again unless there is some injuries. I hope that Seau takes a leadership role on that D!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from vapatfan1. Show vapatfan1's posts

Adding to my last post, AT's numbers are abysmal considering what the Pat's pay this guy to do vs. what he's produced.  The top NE LB in tackles, Gary Guyton, is number 60 in the NFL in tackles.  Who's the number one tackler in NE?  Brandon McGowan at 70, and he's a steal for what he produces. 

Brian Cushing, a rookie, is out performing every NE LB.  Here's his stat line.
    102 Tackles (tied for No. 5 in the NFL!), 1.5 sacks, 9 PD (more than all NE DBs except Bodden), 2 FF, 3 INTs.