2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Re: Thomas released

No Suprise... only question was when.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas released:
    No Suprise... only question was when.
    Posted by DaBlade

...just hate the fact that he'll be with the Jets more than likely.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

or the Dolphins...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas released : ...just hate the fact that he'll be with the Jets more than likely.
    Posted by smorgan86

Can't...they have not lost anyone to free agency to be able to sign another free agent.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

the Jets cannot take Adalius even if they wanted to.

They can only sign 4 free agents to there roster and Jason Taylor took the last available spot.

the only benefit he would have is in regards to offensive audibles at the line of scrimmage, and offensive line pass blocking schemes, but those can both be changed easily and i am sure the patriots change them often regardless.

Thomas is a mal content BUM, i do not think he can resurrect his career now that he ran his mouth

His pay check is going to take a big hit due to all that babble and i sure he will never be really happy becasue he will bliame BB and Peas for not using him correctly just as he told Bart Scott.

too many excuses for him to fall back on in my oppinion

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Buh-bye.

I hope he signs with the Jets. He's a GREAT locker room guy. "Team First Thomas" will REALLY be missed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

Did he take his Jetson's car with him?....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

the Jets cannot take Adalius even if they wanted to. They can only sign 4 free agents to there roster and Jason Taylor took the last available spot. the only benefit he would have is in regards to offensive audibles at the line of scrimmage, and offensive line pass blocking schemes, but those can both be changed easily and i am sure the patriots change them often regardless. Thomas is a mal content BUM, i do not think he can resurrect his career now that he ran his mouth His pay check is going to take a big hit due to all that babble and i sure he will never be really happy becasue he will bliame BB and Peas for not using him correctly just as he told Bart Scott. too many excuses for him to fall back on in my oppinion
    Posted by tagandtrade

Even if he was released?? I think they can sign a released player if I'm not mistaken

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

He won't be missed, now we need to resign Burgess.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas released : Even if he was released?? I think they can sign a released player if I'm not mistaken
    Posted by smorgan86

They could, if they were not in the final 8 and already filled the spots that were open by free agents that left their team.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

All this guy did was be a cancer in the locker room. Bum at its finest

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas released : Can't...they have not lost anyone to free agency to be able to sign another free agent.....
    Posted by m1021us

According to SI, you are incorrect. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Supernova13. Show Supernova13's posts

Good riddance 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Too bad this guy didn't work out.  With his size and speed he should have been the answer at OLB.  Just don't think he ever adjusted to the versatile role BB wanted him to play.  I'm not sure Thomas was as bad a guy as fans think, I just think there was a lot of frustration on both sides about the role he was going to play. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas released : According to SI, you are incorrect.  "Thomas, 32, is free to sign with any other NFL team. " Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/football/nfl/04/26/adalius.thomas.ap/index.html?eref=sihp#ixzz0mEfNSdrb
    Posted by underdoggg

Apparently I misunderstood the rules and assumed that a Free Agent was one who got released and one who's contract expired.....my bad.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rotorhead. Show Rotorhead's posts

Still wait until training camp then cut his caboose, then give him a short period to resign somewhere else. He will end up in Miami with JT going to the jets.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas released : Apparently I misunderstood the rules and assumed that a Free Agent was one who got released and one who's contract expired.....my bad.
    Posted by m1021us

No problem...When one is as full of himself as you are, you say things in a self assured manner even when you don't know what you are talking about. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas released : Apparently I misunderstood the rules and assumed that a Free Agent was one who got released and one who's contract expired.....my bad.
    Posted by m1021us

STUPID!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas released : STUPID!
    Posted by HRK103

Chuckle.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from aluvium. Show aluvium's posts

Glad to be done with him, too bad we couldn't have gotten something in the draft though.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Our Pass-Rush just got worst, but I hate this bum. Good riddance, we cut off our cancer filled nose to spite our face.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

i thought he'd be here for this year, sure glad i was wrong though

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

It's a shame as he had so much potential. But they don't need guys who are going to spread a negative vibe. The defense is pretty much rebuilt now. I'm hoping that the Mayo/Spikes tandem can step up and play like Bruschi/Johnson did way back when! In 03 and 04 they won it all with young guys (and replacments) in the secondary. And for those who were hoping for a WR there is still Tate, who knows how he'll turn out. AD just didn't mesh with the team concept, and was more of a freelance guy. I would not be surprised to see Rex s n a t c h him up quickly! If nothing else than to keep him away from Parcells!

I can't believe I had to edit that word, but I can post "Leon licks dog balls"!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

Well, when the Pats signed him as one of the top FA, everyone loved it and it was genius.  Now that he get cut for nothing, it's still genius.  Go figure.

Sections
Shortcuts