Those who criticised never jumped off the wagon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

Re: Those who criticised never jumped off the wagon

Oh, and it's the Ref's fault the Jets lost yesterday. That's the newest excuse being used over at the Post by the "fans"!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LEON802. Show LEON802's posts

Look at what Leon has done to Grant!He's a little wound up one might say.The Jets fans are blaming the refs???

I didn't see that one but I've seen that one in here along with Trade Brady and Does BB still Have it!
    Did you see those?Everybody else did.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

In Response to Re: Those who criticised never jumped off the wagon:
    [QUOTE]Look at what Leon has done to Grant!He's a little wound up one might say.The Jets fans are blaming the refs??? I didn't see that one but I've seen that one in here along with Trade Brady and Does BB still Have it! Did you see those?Everybody else did.
    Posted by LEON802[/QUOTE]

Yes Leon, now the ref's are at fault for the Jets loss. Amazing isn't it? Maybe it's time to trade Sanchise?? Or fire Rex? I'm sure these will be the suggestions from NY fans after the fall to 3-4 next week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

I'm pulling a Leon and posting messages over on the Post website to get Jets fans riled up with my alias. Fun to see their true colors shining through :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]Look at what Leon has done to Grant!He's a little wound up one might say.The Jets fans are blaming the refs??? I didn't see that one but I've seen that one in here along with Trade Brady and Does BB still Have it! Did you see those?Everybody else did.

Sorry to interrupt your TROLLING, but have you found mt Pats bashing posts yet?  Didn't think so.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]This thread is a joke right?? Last week everybody wanted BB and Brady gone!If you try to deny it just go back to last weeks threads and reread them! And you wonder why the NE fan base has been dubbed the very worst in all of sports??? The Mods are at it again I see-Bunch of Homers!

And of course you can back you BS right little inchworm?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]I'm pulling a Leon and posting messages over on the Post website to get Jets fans riled up with my alias. Fun to see their true colors shining through :)
    Posted by GrantW[/QUOTE]

If their intelligence level is on par with Leon make sure to use very small words.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Those who criticised never jumped off the wagon : If their intelligence level is on par with Leon make sure to use very small words.
    Posted by Evil2009[/QUOTE]

I'm leaving out all punctuation as well this way they can understand my posts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Leon, I think you missed these, but I will repost them just for you.

Some choice cuts from www.theganggreen.com message boards, a message board for Jets fans.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=49972
    "First live Jets game for my 9 year old. He got to experience SOJ first hand and succumb to tears in OT. At least he knows what it is to be a Jet fan."

"Tell him it just adds another layer of scar tissue around your heart. When you die, they can count the rings and tell how many years you've been a Jets fan"

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=50007
    "At least we're not the Titans" (this comment was my favorite)

"I think that the only question about next week is HOW we will lose to the Raiders."

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=50011
    "As evidenced by today's display, Sanchez has, by NFL standards, a weak arm which doesn't enable him to throw passes that cut through adverse weather conditions."

"I feel like I am banging my head against the wall."

The really sad part is these are the most loyal fans on the site LOL. For those who want to see some crying NY'ers today, please feel free to head to the site, its always good for a laugh.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LEON802. Show LEON802's posts

Hey Gang-If you're looking for the threads where everybody wanted Brady traded and BB was being questioned just go to the last few weeks threads.Many of them, actually most of them, were started by M1020.

One last thing-Please keep in mind that it was the Jets that defeated the pats in week #2.

On that note -Y'all have a nice day now...ya'hear?!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Those who criticised never jumped off the wagon:
    [QUOTE]Interestingly, many people criticised those who were vocal about poor performance.  We were tagged as being "not real Pats fans" and jumping of the wagon; disloyal.  Quite frankly, we were spot on from the start; honest enough to put it on the table.  FYI: this is how one makes improvements- by dealing with the problems, instead of ignoring them. Ironically, the articles start last week about the defense having to play better; the offesne having to play better; Brady having to play better.  Ergo, those scrutinised in earnst were not vexing with tenuous fodder; they were simply attempting to resolve problems traced from poor performances.  Of course, this implies that they believe the team is capable of much more than what they have laid on the field each week. Obviouslly, the team responded to the all of it this week.  However, consistency is the key to the mission.  Hopefully, they will continue to put forth the effort.  Perhaps, we'll point back to this game in the months ahead and claim that this was the tipping point for a great season and a brilliant finish?
    Posted by BTownExpress[/QUOTE]

Well, I doubt that any of the opinions on this board make any difference to the Patriots team directly, but I swear that some of the writers for the Globe create articles of interest based on some board material.

As others have said, there are plenty of Koolaid drinkers who will jump on fans who have negative opinions...........it is what it is......lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

Ouch, even Peter King has jumped off the sinking Jets ship ranking them 14th this week.

14. (tie) New York Jets (3-3). Bigger crash: Stock market in '08, Jets in '09?

As for the Pats?

5. New England (4-2). Either the Tennessee Titans are Secaucus High, or the Patriots might have taken their first snowy steps back to prominence Sunday.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Gang-If you're looking for the threads where everybody wanted Brady traded and BB was being questioned just go to the last few weeks threads.Many of them, actually most of them, were started by M1020. One last thing-Please keep in mind that it was the Jets that defeated the pats in week #2. On that note -Y'all have a nice day now...ya'hear?!

LOL!  that is funny, you can go to my user name and see the threads that I have started.....Not one was about the Belichick or Brady.....nice try.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Those who criticised never jumped off the wagon : Bean -  There are some fans who are going to drink the KoolAid and be thankful they were offered. And some who are going to question what exactly is in it.  As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with criticizing the Pats coaches, players or the organization. We spend hard earned money on tickets, jerseys, etc., and as long as the critiques aren't over the top, what's wrong with speaking your mind via constructive criticism?!
    Posted by paob[/QUOTE]

I concur.  Personally, I found it ironic that the coaches and newpapers validated many of the concerns that were being voiced last week.  Essentially, each camp (i.e. defense, offense, QB) was singled out amiciably.  Fortunately, the players took it in stride and responded.

At this junction, we know they can.  However, it's important that this team sees the value of consistent play each and every game- all 60 minutes- no exceptions.  Like most Pats fans, I was eleted to see the team come out of the blocks and respond.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

[QUOTE]Vexing with tenuous fodder? I stopped reading when I got to that. We may have to create a Postie Award category for Least Intelligible Jabberwocky.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Ironically, you appear to be SMOGGING- not me.

http://www.literacytrust.org.uk/campaign/SMOG.html

Foot in mouth

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Those who criticised never jumped off the wagon : I concur.  Personally, I found it ironic that the coaches and newpapers validated many of the concerns that were being voiced last week.  Essentially, each camp (i.e. defense, offense, QB) was singled out amiciably.  Fortunately, the players took it in stride and responded. At this junction, we know they can.  However, it's important that this team sees the value of consistent play each and every game- all 60 minutes- no exceptions.  Like most Pats fans, I was eleted to see the team come out of the blocks and respond.
    Posted by BTownExpress[/QUOTE]

It was just a matter of time before Brady righted the ship, so to speak. I'm still concerned about the lack of a third option at WR and the inconsistent Maroney. It's troubling that it took a struggling team and bad weather to get a 100 yd game out of our RB.

I hope the Buccaneers go down well with the fish and chips. After the bye week, we have a difficult 5 game stretch where we can't afford to be working out the kinks.