Thoughts on HOU?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

Re: Thoughts on HOU?

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ronk1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Houston's depth does not yet allow them to over come the mounting injuries, although it seems Joseph is on the verge of ready. 

Balt success depends on if they play at home or not. 

Pats can't let up and seemingly need to win out to secure home field. Home field is the road to the SB.

[/QUOTE]

Except for the NYG (and the 2001 Pats)

[/QUOTE]

G-men have a killer schedule! Do Yu think they make the playoffs this year? Seems wild card won't come out of the NFC East. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Houston's depth does not yet allow them to over come the mounting injuries, although it seems Joseph is on the verge of ready. 

Balt success depends on if they play at home or not. 

Pats can't let up and seemingly need to win out to secure home field. Home field is the road to the SB.

[/QUOTE]

Except for the NYG (and the 2001 Pats)

[/QUOTE]

G-men have a killer schedule! Do Yu think they make the playoffs this year? Seems wild card won't come out of the NFC East. 

[/QUOTE]

Think they will win the division wiht losing record I do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There defense has given up a lot of yards and points the last two games...However, they won both games.

On one hand, you can say that defense is not as good as it seemed...but it also looks like this team has the mental to come back in the fourth quarter twice in five days.

Do you think more highly of blowout wins or winning even when you don't play your best?

[/QUOTE]

They are beatable.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

They are very beatable.

But Houston has shown to be mentally tough this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

for some reason i like the pats' chances vs hou than vs sff.

On O

i feel that the pats' OL matches up better vs hou's 34. i am hoping vollmer is back for that game. regardless, it's going to be tough.

i think vereen, ridley and hernandez will be the critical pieces. i thought detroit showed that hou can be vulnerable to power runs down the middle.

On D

I am hoping that hou's lighter interior OL is what allows vw to dominate the LOS. with either love or deaderick, and spikes, mary and hightower behind them, they should be able to control the hou running game. i am anticipating the front 7 to penetrate the hou OL fairly well.