Thoughts on if you think Gronk will play SB Sunday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thoughts on if you think Gronk will play SB Sunday

2h

Detail on Gronkowski's ankle: As I said yesterday, he's expected to play in Super Bowl. But there is some ligament damage. May not be 100%

2h

RT : Ligament damage sounds scary. A sprain is simply tearing of ligaments. Issue is severity of tear, Guessing 2 or 3

Prognosis seems to be high ankle sprain. Those are a Bltch. RT : Detail on Gronkowski's ankle: But there is some ligament damage.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Thoughts on if you think Gronk will play SB Sunday

He came back into the game on Sunday.  I think it is a no brainer that he will play in 2 weeks.  Whether or not he will be 100% is a different story.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

he will play.. there will be pleanty of time for it to rest after the superbowl.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Lets hope, didn't know there was ligament damage. That requires healing. Hope he's ready for the 2012 season.

Pollard is a basturd

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I believe this guy knows as much about Gronk's ankle as I know about Megan Foxx's sn atch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dyslexic. Show dyslexic's posts

Just where are these jokers getting this information? You know dawn well it's not the Patriots. If it's a high ankle sprain like Roethlisberger had he's not going to be healthy enough to play TE and block pushing off it. If he has ligament damage with a high ankle sprain that's worse. We may not really know unless he's out. It will be interesting to see what his practice status is coming up this week and next. If he's out then so are the Pats.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Thoughts on if you think Gronk will play SB Sunday:
    [QUOTE]I believe this guy knows as much about Gronk's ankle as I know about Megan Foxx's sn atch.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

LMAO. That must one fine pooter

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

i`ll wait for Mike Reiss info.

We need  Gronk at a 90% at least to have a chance !!! he blocks and catch and run sooooo well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

He's having locker room ligament surgery and playing in a bloody sock.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]I believe this guy knows as much about Gronk's ankle as I know about Megan Foxx's sn atch.
    Now this is funny.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Shhh! Don't tell that to the Giants.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

I'm actually truley worried about his ankle...I know he went back in but so did Big Ben & we saw how effective he was 2 weeks later....not good at all & I'm sure Bill is gonna get Ridley/Vereen/Chad more involved now....

I do wish Moss was practicing with them right now for the next couple weeks even if they didn't use him as much more than a decoy....I know it won't happen but I can still dream....

Gronk is a beast but that looked really bad.....Pollard is a scum bag

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I think his leg would have to be cut of for mongo not to play!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

He would play tonight it if were the game

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

He will play and will be close to 100%.

I know for a fact that he was partying Sunday night (and dancing). Would someone with a serious injury be doing that?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

I hope this is not a serious injury but only Gronk, the doctors and the coaching staff know for sure.  In any event I think he'll be a 50% Probability of playing until just before game time.  This way the Giants will have to prepare for him to play regardless.  

But this guy is like an oak tree.  When he took that somersault and landed right on his neck a few games ago, I thought he was seriously injured then.  But he was dazed for about 10 seconds and brushed it off like it was nothing.

IMO, if there is anyway possible, he plays even if he is not 100%.  The Giants would still have to cover him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Why is anyone saying anything negative towards Pollard? Sorry but that was a completely clean hit/tackle.....just bad landing.

He will play.....I'd bet the farm on it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

gronk will play  he wont be at 100%

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

By definition an ankle sprain implies ligament damage. I've had plenty of those from playing soccer. I've had a grade 2 sprain and was able to play in a week, just had to tape it. Gronk should be close to 100% in 2 weeks but may not be able to practice this week. First 2-3 days after the sprain are really tough. Tape will help to prevent further damage.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

I hope he play and i hope hes 100% come sunday.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He'll play, he's the go to guy. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I just heard On ESPN that her nether regions are listed as "questionable"

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Let's see we 'know for facts' that:

A. He returned to the game

B. He told reporters he'd be fine

C. He wore a boot when he left

D. He was 'dancing and partying'?? (that a fact..haha)

E. Bill said 'we'll wait and see'

BB and the boot suggets they are going to be extra cautious... Gronk's words and actions suggest he is a 22 year old man-child who wasn't scared of it being injured worse, wasn't in much pain, and didn't think on Sunday it was much of an issue all...

The Super Bowl is 12 days away... 8 days of no stress to the ankle with the great doctor's he has should do the trick... bring his bro in (or Solder) to pretend to be him in practice this week... then let him test it out next Tuesday and we'll see the injury report on Wednesay

If he is probable then I'd say he is at 90% and we can all breathe a sigh of releief... questionable means he wasn't looking great in practice and we should worry.... doubtful would mean its high ankle/ligament stuff and fans should be sick

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I bought his Jersey online a few minutes ago.....so yeah