Thoughts on Pats Season Record:

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Re: Thoughts on Pats Season Record:

In Response to Re: Thoughts on Pats Season Record::
    In Response to Re: Thoughts on Pats Season Record: : I dont get it. We are having some fun going back and forth with some Pats banter. Agreeing to disagree, sometimes getting hot under the collar with passion. I understand you have absolutely nothing to say and you cannot lend any intelligent credence to the conversation. Why come to these boards to post pictures? WHat am I missing that a person would read these posts and say nothing but post a picture? If you have nothing to say, don't you have anything to do?  
    Posted by ronk1

Go get your shine box!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Thoughts on Pats Season Record::
    In Response to Re: Thoughts on Pats Season Record: : Russ, I thought I explained my position on the Pats clearly and mostly on point. Not to be positioned on the band wagon, but have you bothered to check out Reiss, Breer, Bruschi, Finn B Williamson, M Sando or any other football journalist that covers the Pats directly, or the AFC East? They seem to concur that the Pats have major flaws on both lines, and zero depth. Everyone mentions the schedule as killer. You seem to disagree. I can't seem to draw it out of you why you disagree, other than because BB is the coach and Brady is the QB. And that last years team was good against the run. Some one else also chimes in that the Pats have not lost 8 games this decade (tell that last year to the Giants)  Your buddy ewhite puts up nice pictures, but has no opinion on the Pats that he can muster....just pictures. Lets ask again...why will the Pats win 10-12 games other than BB is coach, and Brady is QB? Can you offer something intelligent? Or simply post pictures, call me troll or misidentify me as some one else?  
    Posted by ronk1

You explained it, you are a TROLL...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

Give it up Ronk, you can't reason with people on a posting board. 

Like a lot of people I am obsessed with the Pats but unlike some I am not blinded to their weaknesses.  I see a team that will struggle to make the playoffs because they do not have a top notch defense.  I am not afraid of anyone on their schedule but they could go into a funk and miss the playoffs.  I do not think they have improved enough since last season to be a top tier team.  I have no confidence in their ability to stop the off-tackle run, or their ability to prevent long drives.  Their 3rd down stop rate is likely to be in the bottom half of the league.

I hope I'm wrong but 10-6 seems like a likely outcome, with 8-8 much more likely then 12-4.  Still I will be satisfied with 10-6 if the defense is playing better in December than in September.  The offense will be fine but we all know what eventually happens to NFL teams that expect their offense to carry them.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thor7. Show thor7's posts

How about an intriguing 14-2 with a disappointing 1 and done in the playoffs losing to the the despised NY Jets? I am psychic.

Sections
Shortcuts