Thoughts On The Bagjob - (I mean, "Game")

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Thoughts On The Bagjob - (I mean,

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have never, ever heard the refs or anyone say "it was about to be picked off, so the targeted receiver would not have had it, making an original penalty irrelevant.

This is the most awkward display of not only what might be some kind of a bagjob from one of the refs on the take, but the league basically supporting the wrong call and explanation.

[/QUOTE]

It is pretty extreme when you go 180 dgrees opposite to how the rule has been enforced for a couple of DECADES........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Rusty, good job posting this and spot on.  Wish the L could morph into a W, huh?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Diapers.

[/QUOTE]

Why you go there? No board bullying and calling members names. haven't you learned fromthe Dolphins bullying fiasco?

[/QUOTE]

Pipe down.  The guy runs around here all smelly in his diapers calling me "dumbkoff" and "megatool" like an old dork, in every single frigginn response to me.

[/QUOTE]

You forgot moron and imbecile, dum bass. I'm just telling the truth.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

and kansas i see you pointed out rustys use of bullying on the board but i also noticed you havent called tfb out for it like i did many times, and he continued to bully myself. interesting how people only call rusty out for the things that many other posters that are highly regarded here do too.

Babe, tfb, and others.

kansas pat, be consistant if you are going to try to reprimand posters for bullying. thanks

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

i notice russ and im sure im not the only one. im just the only one who speaks up apparently

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

One thing that is clear to me after reading comments section on the national articles about this game is that the Patriots are THE most hated team in the NFL by a wide margin

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One thing that is clear to me after reading comments section on the national articles about this game is that the Patriots are THE most hated team in the NFL

[/QUOTE]

that has been a known fact since 2007. it started after the dynasty and went full throttle after spygate

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

A brutal call, worse than the one vs the Jets.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

no because being an idiot isnt someones fault thats just the way it is, being banned many times also isnt his fault because he gets banned for no or stupid reasons, lastly, no, hes not at fault for having multiple user names because that literally doesnt affect anything

dumbkoff

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

The bad call at the end of the game, well actually the reversal of a good call, should be nothing new for fans here.

The pushing call in the Jets game has apparently only been called that one time in about 120 games played.

The only thing they can do worse than those two things would be to reverse a Pats win AFTER time runs out.

The bias by the league is so obvious.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

not at all 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Joepatsfan just reiterated what I have been saying for years.

Everybody hates the pats because they cheated the greatest game ever played.pats fans are hated because they choose to act like it was no big deal.

Here's a newsflash-it is and was a huge deal-you are hated and it's well deserved.

Trying to pin a non call on the rtefs because it happened to be the pats is more than wrong on so many levels.it was a s itty pass that never would have been caught.That's it...now go to sleep and keep in mind that...

The Bronco's are Coming The Bronco's are coming!!

[/QUOTE]

lol everyone was doing it. Mangini was sour for getting canned over here in NE so he snitched. its like baseball, they try and do little things for  adv (spygate) and normally no ones say a thing bcz they themsleves try and gain small adv. too. that whole thing was blown totally out of proportion. everyone did it. we got busted. big sh1t. we went 18-1 w/o it and have been to two superbowls. how bout them jets?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

Joepatsfan just reiterated what I have been saying for years.

Everybody hates the pats because they cheated the greatest game ever played.pats fans are hated because they choose to act like it was no big deal.

Here's a newsflash-it is and was a huge deal-you are hated and it's well deserved.

Trying to pin a non call on the rtefs because it happened to be the pats is more than wrong on so many levels.it was a s itty pass that never would have been caught.That's it...now go to sleep and keep in mind that...

The Bronco's are Coming The Bronco's are coming!!

[/QUOTE]

Sorry you are so angry and jealous.  Does posting garbage on a Pats board help relieve the jealousy and anger? I bet not, it still doesn't change the fact that the Jests have never won anything.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

never said that tho..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

[QUOTE]Joepatsfan just reiterated what I have been saying for years.

The Bronco's are Coming The Bronco's are coming!![/QUOTE]

It wasn't really a 'non call' they threw a flag.  It was a 'take back'.  Spygate was a joke that Pats haters cling to oblivious of any intelligent discussion.  A few coaches have stated matter of factly that it was a common practice.

The game continues to be played, won and lost on the field and fans of other teams have sour grapes over being perennial losers.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

he should not because your gauge of idiocy is biased and not applicable

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey gang- just checking in. Evening Bill.

Just checked out the board. Still a whole lot of moaning and groaning going on. Hopefully the league has a little talk to the Golden Boy about his theatrics after the game and knock him down a peg or two but because of who he is I'm sure he will get ye olde proverbial pass.

Funny how these things work themselves out somehow,isn't it?

But I like said before. After a long hard day of b itching and moaning,right before you fall asleep,you know THE moment,I want you to think of this phrase:

The Broncos are Coming!! The Bronco's are coming!!

LOL

Y'all have a nice night now...ya'hear!?

[/QUOTE]
    THE BILLS ARE ON PARADE!

seriously leon, you have no life

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Why didn't we win this game 50-0?  Rusty/Melswitt said the Panthers were frauds. He said they were not as good as their record and had not played anyone good.  He also said the Panthers D wasn't very good. 

Accordning to Rusty/Melswitt that game was a lock.  Was it a trap game then?  I wish Rusty/Melswitt would wipe his chin off and stop slobbering all over Belichicks ego.  If he did then he might be able to make some valid points and not all these crazy claims he makes.  Apparently he didn't have a male figure in his life to teach him about football.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gotta give you credit Russ, you did say that to me. I had a similar feeling that Ridley' fumble would come back to bite us in the balls and it did. Even if we just get a FG on that drive, the offense is driving down the field with 1 minute going for a FG instead of a TD. It sucks how one mistake like that can really affect a team towards the end of the game.

I agree with most of your post...good write up.

[/QUOTE]

I think you mean the ball that Ridley was holding when Carolina forced the fumble.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

• coolade2
    • First: 1/14/2006
    • Last: 11/20/2013

not only is the simultaneous absolute bullsh1t...  Gronk had position on the safety and kookly plows him out of position to catch the ball.  blatant, obvious, posterchild example, textbook case, and oh by the way EXACTly like it has been called for thirty YEARS.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

excellent defense ... right blunderino?NFL...  ?   linebacker plows through receiver and safety catches ball... perfect.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Everybody hates the pats because they cheated the greatest game ever played.

[/QUOTE]

Typical jets fan moron talk.

You can't call upon the authority of the NFL to call the Pats in violation of a memo, then ignore that same authority after they rightfully determined the consequence of the deviation.

In other words, you can't just make your own shyte up and expect anybody with a brain to pay attention. LMAO@U

Jets fans aren't hated; they are the most loathed and mocked fans in the entire league. They aren't worthy of hatred. LMAO@U again.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One thing that is clear to me after reading comments section on the national articles about this game is that the Patriots are THE most hated team in the NFL by a wide margin

[/QUOTE]

+ 1   Boy, is this so true.  And folks wonder why Pats fans react as they do to out of town posters or claims about hatred against the Pats nationally as being only a "Pats fan" issue.  All one has to do is read those comments whenever an article appears about the Patriots or any of it players.  You may see similar comments about other teams, but, no where near the level one sees when the Pats are the topic.

Sections
Shortcuts