Thoughts on Welker...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Thoughts on Welker...

just a thought, since getting snubbed by BB and heading to Denver, Welker's personailty has really opened up. (old spice commericals, talkativeness, etc.) I just was wondering what u guys think about BB's approach to making everyone say nothing in interveiws and pretty much making Gillette a Fort Knox II? i know Felger and MAzz hate it and think it has no affect on the team, but i think its good just to keep the team close and build chemistry and not let stupid info out by keeping everything in line.

Thoughts? 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Thoughts on Welker...

In response to YanksHess' comment:

If BB just once could have checked his ego at the door Wes Welker ,the pats most productive player in team history, would be playing Thursday night.But he didn't.

How does BB constantly get a pass from the pats fans? You haven't won anything in 10 years and now everybody is hurt. What a horrible pick old Glass Jaw Amendola will prove to be.

Vegas has the pats under /over in wins at 11.5. I took the under...Heavy!

im one of the few pats fans who agrees and thinks that BB did screw this Welker situation up. he put his ego 1st and couldnt hand over 2 million dollars to Brady's buttbuddy. amendola they said 'was signed before the wes situation' we all know thats bs. but now we have amendola and he's dinged up. big sh!t. he'll be back and fine. it was a mistake by the organization. as signing sanchez to a huge deal wasnt? exactly. two can play at that game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Turn off Felger and Mazz! I'm serious. They will rot your brain.

Welker is funny. I loved his 10 foot references last year.

Say what you want about how Belichick runs his ship, it's working.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

F welker, sick of looking, talkling and reading about him!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Turn off Felger and Mazz! I'm serious. They will rot your brain.

Welker is funny. I loved his 10 foot references last year.

Say what you want about how Belichick runs his ship, it's working.

not a fan of felger and mazz??? i like their coverage on B's though

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Sick of Welker?You are going to be sick looking at his stats every week. If I were a pats fan I would be peeved at BB.

Seriously-the non signing of Welker will go down in the historyof the game as one of the worst non-moves made by an organization(BB)ever. It is the non move that is the beginning of the end of BB's career.Either that or when Brady retires.

You all know that BB is nothing without Brady right?

ho hummmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Ho Hum!Did you see Welker with Denver and Manning? Yipes -Ho Hum your A#$!!

and it's a sweet one!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

If BB just once could have checked his ego at the door Wes Welker ,the pats most productive player in team history, would be playing Thursday night.But he didn't.

How does BB constantly get a pass from the pats fans? You haven't won anything in 10 years and now everybody is hurt. What a horrible pick old Glass Jaw Amendola will prove to be.

Vegas has the pats under /over in wins at 11.5. I took the under...Heavy!

44 is, and always will be, greater than 10.....and it's actually 9. You talk a lot of smack but the majority, if not all, Pats fans on this forum have witnessed a Superbowl Championship without the use of NFL films. Can you say the same, I think not!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

[QUOTE]

Ho Hum!Did you see Welker with Denver and Manning? Yipes -Ho Hum your A#$!!

and it's a sweet one!!!!

Now that is a comment you won't get many arguements about! How sweet is it?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

just a thought, since getting snubbed by BB and heading to Denver, Welker's personailty has really opened up. (old spice commericals, talkativeness, etc.) I just was wondering what u guys think about BB's approach to making everyone say nothing in interveiws and pretty much making Gillette a Fort Knox II? i know Felger and MAzz hate it and think it has no affect on the team, but i think its good just to keep the team close and build chemistry and not let stupid info out by keeping everything in line.

Thoughts? 

Are you really TFB?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

[QUOTE]

Thoughts? 

Are you really TFB?

[/QUOTE]

NO! everyone keeps ridin my account saying I'm either Rally or TFB's second account! Its bs! i just joined yesterday to talk some Patsys football!! jeez

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Thoughts? 

Are you really TFB?

[/QUOTE]

NO! everyone keeps ridin my account saying I'm either Rally or TFB's second account! Its bs! i just joined yesterday to talk some Patsys football!! jeez

[/QUOTE]

hey welcome--when you ve been here a while you ll understand  TFB is a diehard welker fan  so much so I think he has the Broncos in his heart.  be prepared to take a lot of B  but stay with us we are a lot of fun

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

oh i know ive read discussions for the last couple years but was too lazy to sign up. and all my friends arent pats fans and all i do is take bs from them and they know nothing so i just wanna talk so real pats football with real fans. and lol well he needs to move on from welker its over

[QUOTE]

Thoughts? 

Are you really TFB?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hey welcome--when you ve been here a while you ll understand  TFB is a diehard welker fan  so much so I think he has the Broncos in his heart.  be prepared to take a lot of B  but stay with us we are a lot of fun

[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

who is rusty lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSthebest. Show PATSthebest's posts

BB screwed up, no excuse not keep Welker.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

F welker, sick of looking, talkling and reading about him!!

luv you too sweetheart!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Stay on here long enough and the little ones show up. Oh look at the time. Schools out.

Well folks as usual the pleasure has been all yours -I'll be back ...you can count on it.

Y'all have a nice night now...ya'hear!?

Yanks/Hess ='s Bustchise/Leon?Phat Rex...JETS TROLL!!!

BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE

Why Your Team Sucks 2013: New York Jets

We've made fun of star-crossed franchises like the Browns and Lions and Bills here, but the Jets—who somehow managed to WIN a Super Bowl at one point—and unquestionably the laughingstock of the NFL. Not only do they lose, but they lose in the tackiest way possible. Their fans are insecure morons and their players are somehow even dumber. What purpose do they serve other than to hold themselves up for merciless ridicule?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

as far as welker goes , business is business, but i'd be shocked if amendola makes it thru the year. just hope he can be around in the end if pats make it to playoffs, not that they have much of a chance.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to patriotrain's comment:

as far as welker goes , business is business, but i'd be shocked if amendola makes it thru the year. just hope he can be around in the end if pats make it to playoffs, not that they have much of a chance.

Hey Phat Rex/Bustchise/anonymis/patriotrain/bungalobill/fatsam/Leon/YanksHess and a host of others....

You are a JETS TROLL...this is just for you Jets trolls and Jets fans...

We've made fun of star-crossed franchises like the Browns and Lions and Bills here, but the Jets—who somehow managed to WIN a Super Bowl at one point—are unquestionably the laughingstock of the NFL. Not only do they lose, but they lose in the tackiest way possible. Their fans are insecure morons and their players are somehow even dumber. What purpose do they serve other than to hold themselves up for merciless ridicule?

Your quarterback: BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE.

Why Your Team Sucks 2013: New York Jets

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The less football players say, the better. BB is correct in this.

Sections
Shortcuts