Thoughts on Welker...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Thoughts on Welker...

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

The less football players say, the better. BB is correct in this.

agree

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxvette. Show soxvette's posts

In response to patriotrain's comment: Hope its not true, but only time will tell. He is already doubtful for game 2.

as far as welker goes , business is business, but i'd be shocked if amendola makes it thru the year. just hope he can be around in the end if pats make it to playoffs, not that they have much of a chance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

NO! everyone keeps ridin my account saying I'm either Rally or TFB's second account! Its bs! i just joined yesterday to talk some Patsys football!! jeez

LOL, 96 posts in 4 days. kinda sounds like rusty

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

NO! everyone keeps ridin my account saying I'm either Rally or TFB's second account! Its bs! i just joined yesterday to talk some Patsys football!! jeez

nope, just a diehard pats fan that6s glad he's in a discussion board with people who share the same trait

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

nope, just a diehard pats fan that6s glad he's in a discussion board with people who share the same trait

Everyone thinks they know everyone and their alter egos here....just do your thing and you'll be fine.

Welker seems to be enjoying his new found freedoms, however I don't think he will go too crazy like some WRs in the NFL.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Nah that's too slow. Rusty does that in 1 day lol keep doing your thing joepats. Ignore the trolls (Rusty and the Jets trolls)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to DontQuestionBB's comment:

Forget Welker, the Pats have Danny A!!!!!!  Except for this week.

+1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I don't think this offense misses Welker as much as some are led to believe after these first two games.  Amendola and Edelman have produced admirably from the slot.  The larger issue imo is that we haven't been able to replace Gronk/Hern production, Lloyd's production or Woodhead's production.  Gronk will be coming back and Hern obviously won't be.  The rooks are going to have to fill in for Lloyd as best they can.  I like Vereen in the Woodhead role when he comes back.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Why are we talking about Welker?  He's a Bronco.  Not a concern for a Patriots fan (unless one is Welker fan first).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Mayo has a Old Spice Commercial.  Why don't you ask CC what it means??>?>?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyILiiywW-o

What happened to the real pat fans?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Welker would have played in both games and would have had 15-20 catches in each game because nobody else was getting open or making catches.  You really have to question your GM when you let someone like Welker get away.  Wouldn't have taken a lot to keep him.

BTW, Hello NEGAME!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Well, we could have Rex Ryan's circus

That would be good for radio lol
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

For the life of me I can't understand why this board dwells on Welker.  He played for the Pats; he was a major contributor for the Pats while he was here; he's not here any more; time to move on.  This year's team is 2-0 without Wes Welker.  I wish him well in Denver except when he's playing against the Pats. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

For the life of me I can't understand why this board dwells on Welker.  He played for the Pats; he was a major contributor for the Pats while he was here; he's not here any more; time to move on.  This year's team is 2-0 without Wes Welker.  I wish him well in Denver except when he's playing against the Pats. 

I agree 100%.

Wes was a warrior for the Pat's. Played his a** off when he was here. He gave us 6 years of gritty play. Even though IMO he cost us a SB I still appreciated his efforts.

That being said  I am a Pat's fan before anything else. Rooting for the jersey is what being a fan is all about for me. It is time to move on from Wes.

Hopefully at some point after Wes retires they will give him a nice halftime ceremoney where he can be properly honored and appreciated... until then he palys for the opposition and is dead to me. LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Welker would have played in both games and would have had 15-20 catches in each game 

20 catches would be tied for second all time for catches in a game.  Yeah Welker would have done that no problem.  LMAO.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from buzzinhornet. Show buzzinhornet's posts

Forget Welker, he's gone.

Gota focus on the guys we have on the roster.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Welker would have played in both games and would have had 15-20 catches in each game 

20 catches would be tied for second all time for catches in a game.  Yeah Welker would have done that no problem.  LMAO.

The 21 catch record was set against a prevent defense by a receiver on the losing team.   Don't really cherish that distinction.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

The less football players say, the better. BB is correct in this.

I don't know that I would limit this assessment merely to football players.

I'm a firm believer that almost everybody could do with a little less blather.

Seriously . . .    if people would simply record themselves for a little while and then listen back to some of the goofy sh*t they say . . .

Well . . .   I think the world would be a better place.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to DontQuestionBB's comment:

Forget Welker, the Pats have Danny A!!!!!!  Except for this week.

And the week after and the week after ect.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:

Why are we talking about Welker?  He's a Bronco.  Not a concern for a Patriots fan (unless one is Welker fan first).

He will be a concern on Nov. 24th when the Broncos come to Gillette to take on the Pats. Bank on at least 10 catches for 120yds and a couple of touchdowns.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

And Welker would have still dropped the pass that would have sealed the game for the Pats.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

And Welker would have still dropped the pass that would have sealed the game for the Pats.

Really?  How do you come up with that?  Stats don't show it.

And unless I am mistaken He never dropped a pass in the endzone that would have won the game for the Pats.  Or dropped a pass to get the first down so they could run the clock out.  Or dropped a pass on 4th down to end the game winning drive.  Those are really the only ways to lose a game for by a WR.    Everything else is just speculation.  Amazing how many people just don't get it around here. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I don't think this offense misses Welker as much as some are led to believe after these first two games.  Amendola and Edelman have produced admirably from the slot.  The larger issue imo is that we haven't been able to replace Gronk/Hern production, Lloyd's production or Woodhead's production.  Gronk will be coming back and Hern obviously won't be.  The rooks are going to have to fill in for Lloyd as best they can.  I like Vereen in the Woodhead role when he comes back.

Yeah, I can agree with this, although I will say Welker is a heck of a talent and you never really replace some of the intangibles he brought...health/toughness. I think Amendola has the heart/toughness/talent..it's just that he won't be able to stay healthy. It's not his fault his body is built that way (or Edelman's for that matter), it's just that some people are built differently than others. I don't really know what it is that makes some people more suspectable to injury...weather it be tendon tightness, bone density, flexibilty, vitamin deficiency due to malabsorption, but I think in Amendola's case it is more than just bad luck.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Yeah, I can agree with this, although I will say Welker is a heck of a talent and you never really replace some of the intangibles he brought...health/toughness. I think Amendola has the heart/toughness/talent..it's just that he won't be able to stay healthy. It's not his fault his body is built that way (or Edelman's for that matter), it's just that some people are built differently than others. I don't really know what it is that makes some people more suspectable to injury...weather it be tendon tightness, bone density, flexibilty, vitamin deficiency due to malabsorption, but I think in Amendola's case it is more than just bad luck.

He looks a bit reckless to me but maybe it is just his body.  I hope you're right about the luck and maybe it will change.

Sections
Shortcuts