Three games, all we need to win is three and we have a fourth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Three games, all we need to win is three and we have a fourth

guys, January always gets me hyped up. big time.

right now, I'm already hype and the game is 13 days away.

listen, three games. all we need. three.

LETSGO.

anything can happen. we need a strong D showing, consistent run and clean QB pocket and play.

three games, all we need and we're champs.

let it sink in.

go pats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Re: Three games, all we need to win is three and we have a fourth

I think the team will win a fourth SB. I just scare about the NFC teams . SF, NO, NC, or PHI are dangerous teams but vunberable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Yeah. 3 is easier than 4. Big win for the boys today.

it really is anyone's to take in the AFC. I don't see any clear front runner regardless of record. And, no team scares me. Not the multiple ways we have found to win, and the toughness on display this year. the next couple of weeks will seem like eternity for us, but couldn't have come at a better time to get the guys fresh.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

New Orleans is no longer a threat at all to me since they will have to win every game on the road....

I think its Seattle, San Fran, and Carolina with legit shots. and Seattle has adv. cause of homefield.

Eagles and Pack have outside but slim shots imo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Well it's anyones to take, and we have Brady. Why not us?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

it really is anyone's to take in the AFC. I don't see any clear front runner regardless of record. And, no team scares me. Not the multiple ways we have found to win, and the toughness on display this year. the next couple of weeks will seem like eternity for us, but couldn't have come at a better time to get the guys fresh.

[/QUOTE]

i feel this way, we could beat any team in the AFC playoffs right now but i also think we could lose to any team in the AFc as well

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well it's anyones to take, and we have Brady. Why not us?

[/QUOTE]

WHY NOT US

best line to describe it and yes we got TB and BB baby

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Lets also be a bit realistic....  3 straight tough games.  This wont be the Bills, Browns, Bucs, Jets we will be playing.  Nobody in the AFC really scares me too bad, but there are several over in the NFC that do.  Great win today vs the Bills and their backup QB, but some trouble area today that need fixing before we get too excited.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I look at it like 2001. I don't think they are as talented (right now) as any team they may face in the AFC except for the Chargers but they have the best coach and a never quit attitude. I think they could win it all or be eliminated in the second round and neither would actually surprise me. They need to get turnovers, control the clock and play solid special teams. Without Gronk I cant see any more 14 point comebacks from here on out unless the Browns and Texans managed to sneak into the playoffs without me noticing. Some snowy conditions would also be great. I see Cincy and Denver as the two toughest matchups so I expect that's what the Pats will face. I can't imagine an Indy/San Diego run to the super bowl.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lets also be a bit realistic....  3 straight tough games.  This wont be the Bills, Browns, Bucs, Jets we will be playing.  Nobody in the AFC really scares me too bad, but there are several over in the NFC that do.  Great win today vs the Bills and their backup QB, but some trouble area today that need fixing before we get too excited.

[/QUOTE]

understandable. and i agree.

at this point the SB is so close i can taste it, I'm just hyped up.

the way this team has played all year. i wouldn't be surprised if the divisional game came right down to a GW FG chance by either team

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

understandable. and i agree.

at this point the SB is so close i can taste it, I'm just hyped up.

the way this team has played all year. i wouldn't be surprised if the divisional game came right down to a GW FG chance by either team

[/QUOTE]

I sure hope not, I don't know how many more of those type of games I can stand this season. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

I will obviously be a little disappointed if the pats don't win it all , but I am so proud of this team for what they have accomplished this year despite all the injuries and adversity. It is an easy group of guys to root for because they all give 100% effort seemingly every play. This has got to be up there as one of BB's best coaching jobs .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

please ban tfb 12 he shares chapstick with his dad

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The good thing is that we only have to deal with one NFC team. The bad news is that if we advance to the Super Bowl, we will have to deal with one of them, and that team will not be a cupcake. 

I'm at peace with what we have achieved this season. I badly want to win another Super Bowl but I don't expect it given all the injuries and adversity. 

But I would agree we do have a real shot. It could be a bit easier if someone else upsets the Broncos, but even going into Denver I give us a decent shot to advance. 

It's been quite a year and I give us as good a shot if not better than any other AFC team. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Why we'll win it all:

1.) Sealver Siliga, the guy is a rock in the middle and actually has more upfield push than anyone expected.  He filled an empty spot in our defense where I thought nobody could.  BB; best GM is the game.

2.) The emergence of LeGarrette Blount, the guy changes the entire attitude of our offense, people compare him to Dillon, not really but Antwoin Smith yes, the bottom line is he is old school Patriot's football and is a grinder.

3.) Depth; Marcus Cannon, Logan Ryan, Duron Harmon, Jamie Collins, Siliga, Chris Jones, this is how you replace All Pro players across the entire team.  Again, BB best GM in the league, if you want to argue top 3, ok I'll bite, if you think he is substandard you are clueless and should consider a lobotomy.

4.) Edelman; punts or slot, the guy is electric and ignites our team, we haven't seen his best football.

5.) We're starting to ramp up our play while other teams have already peaked, the playoffs and even the Super Bowl will be in bad weather, our type of weather.

I like our chances...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

If the Bills would have stopped the run game or even given up half of what they did today it could have been bad.  The pass game wasn't there if they would have needed it.  Lucky they didn't need it, thanks to Blount. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Great coaching also helps, the field goal attempt in the 4th where the special team's unit used a hard count to make Marcel Dareus jump offsides was brilliant.  Brady's third down punt, putting Blount in to return a kick as a change of pace, having the offense go out on the field only to have the entire punt team do the quick change at the last second so the Bills don't have time to get their punt return team on the field was also great, attention to detail is what makes BB an incredible coach, his ability to acquire players for his system is what makes him one of the best GM's, we are truly blessed as Patriot fans. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

got a feeling the NFC will look  different that what many think might happen.

Now that Rodgers is back for GB, I think they will be a force, and can go into Seattle and beat them. I think they beat SF next week.

Just as I think Philly can go into Carolina and beat them. NO has no chance next weekend in in Philly where it could be cold.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

got a feeling the NFC will look  different that what many think might happen.

Now that Rodgers is back for GB, I think they will be a force, and can go into Seattle and beat them. I think they beat SF next week.

Just as I think Philly can go into Carolina and beat them. NO has no chance next weekend in in Philly where it could be cold.

[/QUOTE]

if the weather in Philly is anything but warm and nice the Eagles will win. the sains are a different team on the road... not as good, very beatable. also i agree, the packers have a legit shot with that offense

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

And this was the team that many in the media picked to finish behind the Phins.  Lol.

This might be my favorite Pats team ever, no matter what they do.  They can do this...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

happy they won division yet again and got bye.....rest is all gravy with what they had to overcome...fair shot like anyone else....as long as refs aren't orchestrating.

13 consecutive winning seasons......gotta love it. Kiss the rings Rexy

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Yes, THREE more games with the last being the SB.  I'll say this...

With the SB being played at the Meadowlands, it will seem like a home game for the Pats given the most likely weather to occur that day. Brady excels, unlike any other NFL QB, in wintry weather games.

The most likely representative from the NFC will be a team from a, somewhat, fair weather site or a dome team.  Seattle does not really play in "wintry" weather and will be out of its home scream bowl, SF definitely does not play in wintry weather and the Saints, take them out of the dome, all bets are off.  Even the Panthers, a long shot to get to the SB, isn't exactly in a wintry weather location.

It shall be interesting these next 5 weeks.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

From where I sit the Patriots given the injuries the pats sustained at key positions they have already exceeded my expectations this year and while I would love to see them make a deep run and win another. Which they certainly can do, given the state of our roster the Pats will still be among the best for the foreseeable future. So I'm just enjoying the moment and looking forward to another playoff game at Gillette...13 straight winning season and 5 superbowl appearances under Belichick with the promise of more to come. Indeed why not us...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree, no clear cut favorites.  Hope the Pats interior line will play well against the run.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The good thing is that we only have to deal with one NFC team. The bad news is that if we advance to the Super Bowl, we will have to deal with one of them, and that team will not be a cupcake. 

I'm at peace with what we have achieved this season. I badly want to win another Super Bowl but I don't expect it given all the injuries and adversity. 

But I would agree we do have a real shot. It could be a bit easier if someone else upsets the Broncos, but even going into Denver I give us a decent shot to advance. 

It's been quite a year and I give us as good a shot if not better than any other AFC team. 

[/QUOTE]

1 NFC team with the game to be played in ny in feb. I like those odds. What NFC team plays well in the snow and cold other thAn GB? San Fran? Seattle? New Orleans? Carolina? 

None of those teams scare me in the cold like conditions of ny in Feb. my only hope is there is a blizzard and blustering winds.

Sections
Shortcuts