I have watched a lot of football in these past two weeks. I have seen that the Pats have a lot of new faces and new places and it will take a while to gel - especially with Brady coming back from an injury. Now, we are all panicked that the Pats O got dominated by the Jets, but take a look at what the Jets did to Houston last week - and now look at what Houston did today to a good Titans team. That's two weeks in a row that the Jets held good offenses without a touchdown. Sanchez has played well a a rookie and is not making mistakes. Look at that D - everywhere they have talent. They play aggressively, fast, and are well coached. The Pats literally ran into the Jets at a time when the Jets are one of the NFL's best, and the Pats are trying to get their legs under them.

Now, things may very well be different in November, but right now I think that the Jets D is at least the number one unit (who else has dominated like they have???), while their offense is what a good d team needs.

I think the Pats will do fine the next few weeks. Atlanta's D is not great, and Baltimore's D is not as good without Ryan, Leonard, and Scott. Don't be surprised, however, if the Pats are 5-3 or 4-4 before they start to get their groove.