Throwbacks for playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: Throwbacks for playoffs

Every time they wear those uniforms all I remember is the 85 Super Bowl. They didn't deserve respect when they wore that suit and if I never see it again it will be soon enough. While we're at it, why not rebuild the old stadium and bring back the Sullivans or Victor Kiam. Please let's leave the past where it belongs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scumion. Show Scumion's posts

The old uniforms are a million times better than the new ones. Right up there with the old Pirates baseball caps. Wish they'd go back to them permanetly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

As much as I love the old school red & white, Pat Patriot jerseys, I say just leave them as is.  Only to be worn on Thanksgiving or the Thanksgiving weekend.  The Play-offs are pretty much about what's happening in the present.  Leave the living in the past to the Steelers (Former players making appearances at coin flips) and the Jets, with those horrible green & white jerseys.  I would like to see the red & white jerseys being in pre-season games once or twice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Throwbacks for playoffs:
    The old uniforms are a million times better than the new ones. Right up there with the old Pirates baseball caps. Wish they'd go back to them permanetly.
    Posted by Scumion

And yet your avatar is a picture of the new and improved uniform.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Since this is the 25th annivessary of the 1985 team they should wear them all the way through the playoffs, it would be sweet,

Sections
Shortcuts