Throwbacks this week.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Throwbacks this week.

I love to see the old uni's come out. Just nostalgic I guess. What's our record in them? I think it's pretty good. I believe the all dark blue uni's have not done well..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: Throwbacks this week.

I believe we are 7-3 in the 1985 throwbacks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanWilmingtonDE. Show PatsFanWilmingtonDE's posts

We only wore the all dark blues for a short stretch in 2002. We lost every game we wore them -- although I can only think of two. Home against Green Bay (awful loss), home against Denver (loss). I think we had pretty good records in the alternate silver unis, I can only remember a loss to San Diego in 2005 and the rest were wins.

Love the throwbacks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfaninswflorida. Show Patsfaninswflorida's posts

I personally don't like the throw back uni's.... too many bad memories.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Does anyone know if they keep stats on wins/Losses in specific uniforms. My guess is our hoime uni's have the best %.  Does the QB have a say in what uni's are worn. ie.. could TB tell BB that his eyes work bist in Blue or Silver. Does BB take that into consideration. I personally love the Red and crisp white uni's. Wish they had an alt with a red jersey. But maybe while red is quickly detected by the eye. Tom has to process that it is his guy.