Thursday roll call....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Thursday roll call....

The Patriots are practicing on the lower practice field behind Gillette Stadium in shorts and shells.

Alfonzo Dennard, who missed Wednesday's practice due to a Nebraska court appearance, was back on the field; the only player not present was Rob Gronkowski, which of course is to be expected.

That means Chandler Jones (ankle) and Danny Woodhead (thumb) were once again on the field.

52 Out Of 53.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Thursday roll call....

In response to 56redsox's comment:

The Patriots are practicing on the lower practice field behind Gillette Stadium in shorts and shells.

Alfonzo Dennard, who missed Wednesday's practice due to a Nebraska court appearance, was back on the field; the only player not present was Rob Gronkowski, which of course is to be expected.

That means Chandler Jones (ankle) and Danny Woodhead (thumb) were once again on the field.

52 Out Of 53.....

Why is Gronk not on IR yet? I would have thought they would have moved him off the roster and filled his spot by now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

52 Out Of 53.....

Why is Gronk not on IR yet? I would have thought they would have moved him off the roster and filled his spot by now.

It's time for another Ross Ventrone signing   :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ultpatfan. Show ultpatfan's posts

In response to nyjoseph's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

52 Out Of 53.....

It's time for another Ross Ventrone signing   :)

There just keeping him in the wings and will shock the Ravens (and the world) when he shows up at the TE position on Sunday.  And then I woke up...ha ha