Ticket Punched, Met Life Stadium, Feb 2, 2014 book it !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from eghirarduzzi. Show eghirarduzzi's posts

Ticket Punched, Met Life Stadium, Feb 2, 2014 book it !

Couldn't agree more with Skip Bayless this morning. We punched our ticket last night to Met Life. Every year for however long now, the Pats have been built to win in the regular season they haven't faced adversity. This year they are built to win late in the season when it matters most. Prior year New England Patriots teams don't win games like last nights, when things were going wrong they couldn't find the way to overcome it. The only way they won was the easy way.

We will get Gronk, DA as well as Vereen back. The rookies, Sudfeld, Dobson, Thompkins will make those catches down the stretch. With no other legitimate threats on the field last night, they were getting open, alot of drops, but they were getting into position where Tom Brady could get the ball to them. Timing will get better, hands will get a little more sure, and ounce you put the big guns on the field it will just open it wide open for the rookies.

Superbowl winning years for the Pats were won with D. It has been a very long time since it has happened, but last night the D not only won the game, they carried the offense. Yes a rookie qb in Smith, but he had no where and no one to throw to for most of the night. Ounce he got into a position of having to force the throws into coverage, the D was right there to feast on it. All the while keeping a decent if not good Jets rushing game in check.

Was it the best win in team history not by far, but it had to be worked for, it had to be earned by every player on that team. The Patriots won ugly last night, something that past Patriot teams over the previous years have been able to do. We punched out ticket last night, Feb 2, 2014 book it, we are there !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Ticket Punched, Met Life Stadium, Feb 2, 2014 book it !

Wow.  Somebody with a little bit of rational thinking.  Refreshing.

Welcome aboard, arduzzi.  I'm hoping that I will get to head to Met Life in February as well.  I still have a ton of confidence in this team.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Pretty compelling. Or, it could be looked at as they eked out wins against a couple of stiffs. We shall see; but they'll have to get past Denver & Houston.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I've said it before...  we are back to the Pats teams of the early 2000's in which most did not think of this team as a SB contender.  Let them get better as the season progresses and ACTUALLY play their best football throughout the playoffs!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

Sections
Shortcuts