Tide or Horns who ya like?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Tide or Horns who ya like?

...and who would you like to see in a Pats uniform from this game? I like Ingram and Cody.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Tide or Horns who ya like?

Ingram and there is a good chance we could get him where we stand right now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I say the Tide Rolls tonight......

Ingram and Julio Jones aren't draft eligible until 2011.  Both are potential studs at the next level though.

As far as draft elibible players, I like McClain and "Mount" Cody as potential Patriots.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

I like the team that benches Wilhite. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Wilhite has the highest copmletion % in the league, too bad he's not a QB........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

A playoff system.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

What round of the playoffs is this in the FBS?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Goin with the tide HRK

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Colt is way overrated. Tide

WIN 4 WES.....Ravens, exit

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Any players you like Dogg?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Anybody like Jordan Shipley?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

I'll take fatboy Coady in a heartbeat

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Sam what the Geldings need you can not draft......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFaninAtl. Show SoxFaninAtl's posts

Tide all the way baby, and yes Ingram or Cody would both be good aquisitions for the Pats.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Shipley looks he'll be a quality slot guy/PR for some team at the next level, though he's a bit older than the standard senior prospect; believe he's a 6th year player.  Given the choice, I'd rather have Golden Tate because I think he's a better player, has experience in a Patriot-esque pro style offense and he's almost 3 years younger.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

McClain looks like a beast in this game......Kindle has looked good too, think he has 2+ sacks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

....I'll take the Tide OG Mike Johnson too......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I liked what I saw from McClain while waiting for my burger.  Not watching any bowls because I'm boycotting until there's a playoff system.  The only bowls I'll watch are BCS bowls with non-BCS conference teams in them (like the Exile... er um Fiesta Bowl).

McClain and Mayo would own faces in the middle, but Guyton is serviceable.  Guyton would have to learn OLB and be effective out there in order for it to be a major improvement over what we have.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

McClain has the size, strength, intelligence, athleticism and versatility to play OLB in a BB 3-4.  He could be the QB on the defense much like Vrabel...IMO

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

I like Houston. This was the second horns game that I saw this year and I was impressed by his performance on both games. He really showed his strong legs today. He's fast enough to get to the backfield often; and when he does not get through to the backfield, he was pushing back a double team of 300 pounders. This guy will be scary.

Also agree with Nick on McClain. He'd be a good pick up, but for the inside, next to Mayo.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

mbe, I liked Kindle before this game, but I thought he had difficulty getting off blocks today. I clearly remember one sack was unblocked. I think the other one was too. I guess you could argue, that's part of the game. He definitely is active.

Sections
Shortcuts