Tide trio makes it official: Ingram, Dareus, Jones headed to NFL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: Tide trio makes it official: Ingram, Dareus, Jones headed to NFL

17. Marcell Dareus
    32. Julio Jones
    33. Mark Ingram

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Tide trio makes it official: Ingram, Dareus, Jones headed to NFL:
    [QUOTE]17. Marcell Dareus 32. Julio Jones 33. Mark Ingram
    Posted by KyleCleric2[/QUOTE]

Nah, as much as I wouldn't mind having those 3 on the squad, this team needs to rebuild the O-Line, particularly if Mankins is gone. But if Dareus is there at 17, I like that pick...but I doubt he will be.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

I think they will take all d line and o line with the first few picks.  There isn't a need for offense now, and there is a blatant need for d line, and some o -line.

I mankins will resign, he wants to be here, WE NEED HIM, we absolutely need him, and kraft won't let drama get in the way of business.  He is like wilfork of the O line, he deserves to be paid and will be paid.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

no way does dareus make it to 17.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

ROLL TIDE

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Tide trio makes it official: Ingram, Dareus, Jones headed to NFL:
    [QUOTE]17. Marcell Dareus 32. Julio Jones 33. Mark Ingram
    Posted by KyleCleric2[/QUOTE]

wouldn't be too bad of a thought, don't see dareus making it to #17, but maybe Julio Jones would.

I wouldn't mind getting him as that big WR. but after that we need to get some d-line and o-line picks. i'm sure there'll be some good RBs left in the later rounds

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Dareus at 17 and BB has a heart attack at what just happened. The NFL just GAVE him a pass-rusher and stout run stuffing DL man. He'll dream of all his new SB rings. DL, OLB, OL with the first four picks, but knowing Bill, we'll trade down until he sees someone he really likes.