Tim Tebow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Tim Tebow

There was a lot of speculation about this guy pre-draft. He even came in for a well publicized dinner with team reps. Maybe it was just to sucker someone into taking him early, like his former OC. But, maybe there was genuine interest, and if so, it seems very possible he could be available again with McDaniels gone.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Aiy6AAQjqO8ESkfqv7gmeCZDubYF?slug=jc-tebowmcdaniels120610

BB also has ties to his college coach.

Then again, maybe he never leaves Denver.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

Re: Tim Tebow

Nice link. Though it makes McDaniels look like a jerk.

Tebow is useless as an NFL player. I look forward to watching him on ESPN as an analyst.....in two years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

IF, and that's a big if, they wanted him, I imagine it would be a long range QB look. 3rd stringer who could possibly work himself into a real QB. BB loves intangibles, and Tebow was the biggest college winner of all time, and a great team leader.

If you want more insight than that, you'll have to call someone with the last name Kraft or Belichick.

Though, I alluded to as much in the original post, so I'm not seeing what you're getting at short of sarcasm.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

IDK how long Tebow is signed for...Gotta assume 4-5 years. The Pats did like Tim, but they liked him as a 3rd-4th rnder. There is NO CHANCE they trade for Tebow & take on that 1st rnder money. The only way the Pats get Tebow is if Denver cuts him loose....TT would need to sit behind Brady for a solid 3 years to learn our system & not to mention work on his motion...aka change the whole thing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I'm guessing you guys didn't read the link then. McDaniels was Tebow's biggest, possibly one of the few, supporters. McDaniels is gone. The next coach in may rather just get "McDaniel's guy" off the roster than deal with trying to coach him up.

I now realize I neglected to mention that my thinking the Pats may be interested rests on the assumption that he gets cut, or moved for a very inconsequential pick (6/7) Aside from that, I agree, no way they give up anything close to what Denver spent to get him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wazzu-wheatfarmer. Show Wazzu-wheatfarmer's posts

McDaniels is such an ego-maniac.  I really hope he never finds his way back to NE.  As for Tebow, I guess we could always use a good fullback.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

I have a better, cheaper solution.....When Cam Newton falls to the late 2nd rnd we can grab him & let him learn from TB for 3-4 years...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Tebow:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tim Tebow : ...There were some on this list that wanted the Pats to sign Terrible Owens.  A lot of good he's done for Cincinnati.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Owens has been outstanding this year. Fifth in the league in receiving yards with 9 TDs.