Tim Tebow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Tim Tebow

Would it be a good thing for the Patriots to pick up Tebow and convert him to a wide receiver or tight end?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Tim Tebow

I don't think so.  He might be able to do it but it's not worth the price or the circus when they already have Hernandez.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I actually believe Tebow could be a special role player for a team that knows how to use him, but I agree with shenanigan that all of his fanbase related baggage just isn't worth it.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

CHRIST NO!

[/QUOTE]

+1.  Haven't we learned anything from the Jets' horrific media-plagued season?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cellucci. Show cellucci's posts

new Jets regime may want him to stay??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Tough week for him, doesn't get the QB job and the girl dumps him...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tough week for him, doesn't get the QB job and the girl dumps him...

[/QUOTE]

Both things happened for the same reason,he can't complete passes 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Absolutely not.......off the field the last thing on the planet BB needs is all that distraction and attention the media vultures would stir up. On the field the Pats take it straight at you, they don't need to install options and trickery like desparate teams and coaches do.

Tebow was a joke, he was fresh and the league didn't have any film on him so his ability to buy a little time surprised some teams last year ie. Piuttsburgh but when the defensive coordinators caught up to him he was exposed for what he really is....less than average.

Why the Jets, who had a QB ranked in the bottom five last year decided to pick up Tebow who was also ranked in the bottom five last year is beyond me and ended up being a collosal waste of time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Is this a serious question?

Here is my question: can he rush the passer and set the edge? If not, no thank you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is this a serious question?

Here is my question: can he rush the passer and set the edge? If not, no thank you.

[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, from the article it sounds like he broke up with her, after two weeks. he tried some Brazilian, and found he wasn't a stud like TB.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/tim-tebow-new-york-jets-breaks-up-with-girlfriend-121912

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Tebow at safety?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tebow at safety?

[/QUOTE]

LOL, what if BB decided to give him a shot at a position other than QB

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

QB guru thinks he can help Tebow, what about Sancheez? LOL

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/22/qb-guru-thinks-he-can-turn-tim-tebow-into-an-nfl-starter/

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

If there was to be one silver lining from the world ending on 12/21, it would have been no more Tim Tebow threads.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Tim Tebow should go and I think will go to the CFL. I just am not sure what team would want him at QB in a league that REQUIRES a passer.

If I am wrong it would need to be or at least should be on a team that will commit to sitting him on the bench and putting REAL time into getting him to work on and make his mechanics much better. He has to hugely improve his accuracy, especially in the 10-20 yard range and sideline passes and he has to very significantly improve the quickness of his release. If you cant pull the trigger fast enough you lose. He also needs to read Ds better...

SO it is wither QB in CFL, sit for maybe 3 years to learn how to throw at this level of competition, or try to learn how to play H back where he could run, bloock and maybe catch and even option a little. Likely better on a team like SF where his willingness to be physical might be appreciated... but NOT at QB.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

He goes to the jags. He will sell seats and they need that desperately    

Sections
Shortcuts