Time for an investigation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Re: Time for an investigation

Why does anyone respond to MHM? The guy is a loser with no friends on this board for a reason.

I wish BDC would put the OP back on the thread list. I wouldn't have wasted 15 seconds of my life opening this 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

The New England Patriots have long been "notoriously known" to have been less than truthful in any number of situations regarding their players, "interpretation of rules" and, of course, injury reporting.  Here we have Talib and Spikes both making claims about the patsies cheaing ways.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10628852/brandon-spikes-buffalo-bills-refutes-new-england-patriots-reason-putting-ir

Yes, & players never lie when they don't have a contract, & want to maximize their earnings. Whatever happened to Jonathan Fanene? He was truthful about his injuries before signing a contract with the Patriots, right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

The New England Patriots have long been "notoriously known" to have been less than truthful in any number of situations regarding their players, "interpretation of rules" and, of course, injury reporting.  Here we have Talib and Spikes both making claims about the patsies cheaing ways.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10628852/brandon-spikes-buffalo-bills-refutes-new-england-patriots-reason-putting-ir

Yep, the Pats definitely wanted to keep "healthy" players off the field during the playoffs or in games, for what?  Making up injuries??!!  Sounds like sour grapes to me since both these players have been pounded by this fan base for not stepping up in big games or not playing through injuries.

With all that is NOT happening with the Jests, I guess you need to stir the pot here to generate somthing that makes you smile since you can't smile about anything about your team.

Typical patsie fan logic. Deny deny deny.  Spikes was awful, not because he was hurt, because he blows. Bb stashed him on the IR with a made up injury so that no other team could bring him in for a info signing as BB does regularly, if he was cut, as he should have been.

Typical troll logic, too!  Did you even pay attention to what Spikes said?  Putting him on IR freed up a roster spot.  I guess you forgot to think about that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:

What kind of jets fan poses with the name MILE HIGH ??  butt fumble still got your head in your a.r.s.e ??

Jumped on that bandwagon and look what happened Shleprock

I am wondering too. I must have missed something, but I know this guy appeared just before the SB, or maybe before the AFCCG.

My guess is he came, pretending to be a Broncs fan, just so he could talk trash against the Pats fans here.

Well, the Broncos lost, and the fans here continue to make fun of the Jets. Eventually, he could not keep it together. He just had to comment as a Jets fan. MeadowlandMike?

He's MeadowlandMike, yes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Maybe the Jets ought to start an investigation into finding a cornerback for their team.  Butt hurt Jets fan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

"...it's a tough 16 games. All I needed was rest and rehab."

Good luck Buffalo.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Mike thanks for taking the time to scour the Internet for Patriots news. Do you have keywords set up, or are the Pats selected as your favorite team on NFL Mobile to get the news updates quickly?

Either way it's a great service your obsession with the Patriots provides busier people like me with professional roles where we really don't have time to track this stuff. 

I'm looking forward to the "investigation". I'm sure CNN will pre-empt the "missing plane" coverage so we can all review the Pats injury reports from last season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

In response to CRUSTYTHECLOWN's comment:

I think there should be an investigation as to whether or not MileHighMike has anything resembling a brain between his 2 ears (hehehe) !!

He's a jets troll so of course I doubt he has anything resourceful  used between his ears lol being jealous and  obsessed with what the Pats are doing will not help the joke of the nfl the jets from having success lol misery loves company and no sense of anyone joining the miserable jets trolls down that road with them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

In response to 347pg's comment:

"...it's a tough 16 games. All I needed was rest and rehab."

Good luck Buffalo.

Rest and rehab.  I thought that was called offseason for most players. It's too bad things didn't work out with Spikes. I still laugh whenever I see that hit he put on a Jake Ballard. I give Ballard props though, for getting right up and holding onto the ball. 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYDuOzKA-Rk

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:

What kind of jets fan poses with the name MILE HIGH ??  butt fumble still got your head in your a.r.s.e ??

Jumped on that bandwagon and look what happened Shleprock

I am wondering too. I must have missed something, but I know this guy appeared just before the SB, or maybe before the AFCCG.

My guess is he came, pretending to be a Broncs fan, just so he could talk trash against the Pats fans here.

Well, the Broncos lost, and the fans here continue to make fun of the Jets. Eventually, he could not keep it together. He just had to comment as a Jets fan. MeadowlandMike?

He's MeadowlandMike, yes.

Had that tool on ignore...Thanks!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Yep, the Pats definitely wanted to keep "healthy" players off the field during the playoffs or in games, for what?  Making up injuries??!!  Sounds like sour grapes to me since both these players have been pounded by this fan base for not stepping up in big games or not playing through injuries.

With all that is NOT happening with the Jests, I guess you need to stir the pot here to generate somthing that makes you smile since you can't smile about anything about your team.

Typical patsie fan logic. Deny deny deny.  Spikes was awful, not because he was hurt, because he blows. Bb stashed him on the IR with a made up injury so that no other team could bring him in for a info signing as BB does regularly, if he was cut, as he should have been.

Actually benched for missing a meeting and if you think the Pats are the only team that "fudges" on their injury report I have a piece of desert to sell you in IRAN? Now stop smoking the legal weed in "Mile High" Mikey!

Sections
Shortcuts