Time for new blind side tackle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ramsr. Show ramsr's posts

Time for new blind side tackle

Does anyone else think the "light" has come to the end of the tunnel? Brady got crushed this year with Mr. light in there.Remember when he was out and he was replace by that big german kid VOLMER? he should be brady's new blind side lineman. Light need to go!!!! Anyone agree?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Re: Time for new blind side tackle

Completely agree. It wouldn't surprise me to see Volmer starting by the start of the season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

This is a move that should have ben done five years ago.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Light has been done since 2007.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Light ........has some good games, but is way too up and down........Voelmer was pretty steady in his place this year........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I think next year you'll see Vollmer start at LT.  If Light is willing, he can sub for Vollmer and spot him a rest or two. However, that means we need to find a couple of decent RTs.  Kaczur is having some problems against the better pass rushers. I guess it wouldn't hurt to find another LT too....mebbe someone who can play both sides to protect Brady AND help with the rushing game.

We really need to revamp our offensive line to help w/ running game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Come on guys, show some loyalty.  Light has been here since he was drafted.  He's protected the Dynasty all decade.  I'd rather root for the homegrown team than a bunch of mercenaries. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

But MIGHTY, is that fair to the rest of the guys on the team?  I think there is a place for him on the team, either on the right side or as a sub, but why should Vollmer have to stand aside for a vet that is not playing as well as he is?  Does not sound like the way BB does things, IMO.

Sections
Shortcuts