Time for Pats to draft a QB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Time for Pats to draft a QB

Brady us clearly not his old self and gets worse every game. His decission making is brutal which leads me to beleive he is not prepared. I love TB but he is not even a top 10 qb in the league. The pats need to get ready for a Brady-less team!

This is not all Brady's fault. play calling is pathedic adn the lack of a run game kills them. Moss has gotten soft and will not fight for a ball!

The defense speaks for itself and if the AFC east was any good the PAts would be below 500.

Lets hope they make some moves for next year cause this year is done!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpelleg81. Show rpelleg81's posts

Re: Time for Pats to draft a QB

In Response to Time for Pats to draft a QB:
    Brady us clearly not his old self and gets worse every game. His decission making is brutal which leads me to beleive he is not prepared. I love TB but he is not even a top 10 qb in the league. The pats need to get ready for a Brady-less team! This is not all Brady's fault. play calling is pathedic adn the lack of a run game kills them. Moss has gotten soft and will not fight for a ball! The defense speaks for itself and if the AFC east was any good the PAts would be below 500. Lets hope they make some moves for next year cause this year is done!
    Posted by thefly8

Ok, name 10 QBs you'd rather have then Brady. Go...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sox148927. Show sox148927's posts

TFB is not his former self i will give you that, but he is still an elite QB and I am thrilled that at very least we still have him, moss, and welker to build around. I cringe to think how bad they would possibly be without 2 of those 3 guys. the draft (and free agency) needs to be devoted to adding pieces to the defense. and BB needs to give those 3 guys an legitimate offensive playcaller to maximize their abilities and make better use of the others around them. maybe he should do what he used to do with weiss, hand the offense over to a more experienced and innovative offensive mind to work with brady and get the hell outta the way. then maybe he can more of his imprint and personal touch on the defense, give us some of those ole fashioned BB defensive gameplans that somehow find a way to stifle any offense. instead of holding bill obriens hand for his on-the-job training....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sprfrk81. Show sprfrk81's posts

just because brady is havin an off, which his numbas dont suggest, dont blame moss, last weeks pick on the goaline n this's weeks, frst off were bad throws, right in coverage, second if i kno they r throwin 2 81, wut maks u think , the opp. D , doesnt kno the sam thing, com up w/ an orginal thought, not wut everyone else is sayin. u look kinda stupid blamin ur loss' on our 2 best playas, n u want 2 get rid of TB, y am i talkin 2 u, moron

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Get him a real Coordinator, some protection and a legit 3rd WR and he'd be tearing it up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Did I say get ride of Brady?

I am saying he is on the decline...fast.

He is making bad plays mentally and physically.

If you don't see that your the moron.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

There is no one I would rather have instead of Brady. He has not performed up to his own high standards, but he is still easily a top 3 qb in this league. There is alot of pressure on him to score on every play because the defense has been the worst since the time he got to New England.  He didnt make Kyle Orton and Chad Henne look like HOF QB's, it was the defense.  Henne threw 52 times today. Defense got abused.

The Offensive playcalling is a problem. Bill Obrien cannot come up with a gameplan to maximize abilities of potentially 3 HOF players. (Brady, Moss Welker).

Jason Campbell torched the Saints defense today for 3 td's and 350+ yds passing. There is no one in their right minds whod argue that Campbell + his recievers are better than Brady + Welker and Moss.  Obrien simply stinks. Brady threw for 50 td's in 2007 with almost the same weapons he has now,  Now he has 22 with 4 games to go.  That is HALF the production we got only 2 years ago. The plays called are too predictable .  Of course Brady can't throw for 50 td's every year but with the right offensive playcalling, he should have at least 30-32 by now.

2nd half offense has been terrible all year. They seem to take the pressure off the defense. Pats scored only 7 points in the last 35 minutes of the game. Unacceptable.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sprfrk81. Show sprfrk81's posts

u said n im quotin here, tim for pats to prepare for a brady-less team wut r u sayin keep him as a bacup, n his decsion makin is hardly the problem, u would u throw it 2, that great 3rd option at rec.? that monsta at t.e This offense is xtremely predictable, he doesnt hav a choice, but to mak dangerous decsions, moron

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Not too sure what you saying, but I am saying Brady is not going to be here for ever and his Decline has began.

Wouldn't you want the Pats next QB to be groomed by one of the best?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sprfrk81. Show sprfrk81's posts

wut r u talkin bout? u said tim for pats to get prepare for bradyless pats, brady stays healthy hes here for 6-7 yrs mayb 8 if he wants, y would u draft a qb now, to sit for 5-6 yrs, that makes sense, N wen did he all of a sudden becom a qb in decline, hes gonna hav 4000yds/30 tds, w/ no real options bsde 81/83, includin in the bacfield, this offense is 12 to 81/ 12 to 83, thats it wut do u want from him. we hav xactly 1 deep threat, 1! no t.e. no real r.b.,n is under constant pressure cause this oline is meant to pass block on the regular? WUR R U TALKIN BOUT?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Brady can be here for another 10 years if he wants to and if he feels he can perform.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Time for Pats to draft a QB:
    Brady us clearly not his old self and gets worse every game. His decission making is brutal which leads me to beleive he is not prepared. I love TB but he is not even a top 10 qb in the league. The pats need to get ready for a Brady-less team! This is not all Brady's fault. play calling is pathedic adn the lack of a run game kills them. Moss has gotten soft and will not fight for a ball! The defense speaks for itself and if the AFC east was any good the PAts would be below 500. Lets hope they make some moves for next year cause this year is done!
    Posted by thefly8

Relax. He just needs to have a coach or OC he respects. That may not happen this season, but it also means he's not done. Nor is their SB hopes (I know they are playing really bad now).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sprfrk81. Show sprfrk81's posts

FEEL KINDA DUMB NOW FLY8, HES GONAA HAV 4000YDS/30 TDS ON A BAD TEAM, HOW XACTLY IS HE IN DECLINE

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sprfrk81. Show sprfrk81's posts

YEA I WOULD HIDE 2 IF I SUMTHIN THAT DUMB, DONT WORRY THIS IS BOSTON , I BET U HAV TONS OF FRIENDS

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Not hiding homer.

I don't think Brady will be here more then 5 years, my opinion.

There is a lot of blaim to go around but you don't feel TB deserves any...wow!

As bad as the play calling has been he is the one making the bad decisions and throws.

The old Tom Brady would be up for a game against a 11-0 team, after a lose he would come out prepared and pumped...not so this year!

Maybe he has a injury we do know about but he is not the 2007 TB.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OKURRIGHT. Show OKURRIGHT's posts

SPRFRK HERE, DID I SAY HE DOESNT DESREVE ANY BLAME, NEVER SAID THAT. UR MAD CAUSE U SAID SUMTHIN STUPID, N LOST AN ARGUEMENT LOL! HE DESERVES BLAME ON A POOR THROW TO 81 INTO TIGHT COVERAGE, WUT WUT ELSE IS HE SUPPOSE DO WE DONT HAV OPTIONS ON OFFENSE, THIS TEAM DOESNT THROW 2 83 IN THE REDZONE, NO T.E., PHONEY MARONEY IS RUNNIN OK, BUT WE CONTINUE 2 GO AWAY FROM HIM, WHERE EXACTLY IS HE GONNA GO, U THINK WELL TRADE HIM,CUT HIM, U THINK HES GONNA RETIRE . U JUST DONT MAKE ANY SENSE, U DONT SRRY

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OKURRIGHT. Show OKURRIGHT's posts

N U KEEP SAYIN THE 07 BRADY, HE HAD ONE OFF THE CHARTS YR, N HES SUPPOSED TO COM OUT EVRY YR N THROW 40_50 TD'S, HES 30-35 TD GUY THAT IS ACCURATE,AND A GREAT DEC. MAKA, NOT JST THE T.E LOSER, WE HAV NO 3RD OPTION AT REC. AT ALL, NO REPECTABLE RUNNIN GAME, OLINE ISNT MEANT TO PASS BLOCK CONSISTENTLY, RESULT, HES UNDER CONSTANT PRESSURE, PLUS EXTREMELY PREDICTABLE PLAY CALLIN, HE RUNS THE PLAYS NOT CALLS THEM,

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OKURRIGHT. Show OKURRIGHT's posts

YEA STOP EATIN CRAYONS DB, ROMO, MCNABB(WHO I LIK BUT..) AGAIN I LIK PALMER BUT ALOT OF TIMES BENGALS HAV WON IN W/OUT HIM PLAYIN WELL THIS YR, IDIOT

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sae123. Show sae123's posts

I hear C. Weiss is available he probably still knows the play book and what he does not know he probably would not want to keep, We need to pick him up before we flush the season.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Simply put, YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

In Response to Re: Time for Pats to draft a QB:
    Did I say get ride of Brady? I am saying he is on the decline...fast. He is making bad plays mentally and physically. If you don't see that your the moron.
    Posted by thefly8

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OKURRIGHT. Show OKURRIGHT's posts

IM LUCKY YEA OK, WUT IS UR POINT, STOP DRINKIN TOILT WATER! R U SAYIN TONY ROMO N D MCNABB R BETTER, THIS ISNT UR CALL OF DUTY N DUNGINS N DRAGONS CULB, U MUST BAC IT UP MORON

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Time for Pats to draft a QB : Ok, name 10 QBs you'd rather have then Brady. Go...
    Posted by rpelleg81

Josh Freeman, Kellen Clemens,Matt Cassel,Michael Vick,Marc Bulger,Alex Smith,Seneca Wallace,Trent Edwards,Brady Quinn, and Duante Culpepper.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

This thread is insanity, i challenge anyone here to name 5  quarterbacks they'd rather commanding their team over Brady.  As Kmax said, get the man some pass protection, a 3rd WR, and some decent playcalling and he'd be back to Tom Terrific.  And he's not exactly sucking it up, he's top 3-5 in just about every quarterbacking statistic out there this year.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

RIGHT NOW BRADY IS ON PACE FOR HIS SECOND BEST SEASON OF HIS CAREER, BEHIND THE 07 ONE
    STOP COMPLAINING, we were all spoiled after not losing a game in 07.  well, this is the NFL in the salary cap era, stuff happens and games are lost.  Brady is still the best QB in the NFL, and come playoff-time well all have to renew our library cards

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

RIGHT NOW BRADY IS ON PACE FOR HIS SECOND BEST SEASON OF HIS CAREER, BEHIND THE 07 ONE STOP COMPLAINING, we were all spoiled after not losing a game in 07.  well, this is the NFL in the salary cap era, stuff happens and games are lost.  Brady is still the best QB in the NFL, and come playoff-time well all have to renew our library cards
    Posted by Gulo

Exactly, People want to try to fix the only thing not wrong with this team.

Sections
Shortcuts