Time for relacement, Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3865587. Show user_3865587's posts

Time for relacement, Brady

Brady no longer can pass long with accuracy! Time to replace Brady just like Drew Bledsoe was replaced. Time to give Ron Mallet a chance. Tom thanks for the many wins and championships!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Re: Time for relacement, Brady

Yes!  Cut Brady outright!  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

nice post by the same person with two logins

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from akoko. Show akoko's posts

Last time I check Brady don't play defense right they need big time wide receiver not replace Brady look what Brady has he has nothing obviously Gronk would have make a lot of difference but the better team won that is all this team will be back next year

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to user_3865587's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady no longer can pass long with accuracy! Time to replace Brady just like Drew Bledsoe was replaced. Time to give Ron Mallet a chance. Tom thanks for the many wins and championships!

[/QUOTE]

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA..............What a joke pats fans are

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Time to replace the GM and the trash he gives TB every year.

Talent wins games not scrubs that wouldn't start on the lingerie league

Smurf receivers and no defense since 2006 means no talent.  2007 being an anomaly.

No QB can win it by himself.

Coaching sucked too today, including and especially, the big kahuna.

BB out foxed by the FOX.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Typical Lemming attitude after a playoff loss...  so sad.  Lots of folks jumping off the cliff en-mass again?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Big Ron Mallet fan, are ya?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When you get Mallet's first name right then maybe you can leave a comment!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Smurf receivers and no defense since 2006 means no talent.  2007 being an anomaly.

BB out foxed by the FOX.

[/QUOTE]

sure troll what ever you say.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ron Mallet is awesome!!!

Who is Ron Mallet? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Ron Mallet is awesome!!!

Who is Ron Mallet? 

I googled him. He's a theoretical physicist. He wants to build the first time machine. I think we can use him!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

[QUOTE]

BB out foxed by the FOX.

[/QUOTE]

lol...so true.

replace BB, not Brady.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

digger - lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This thread was an epic fail on so many levels.

Ron Mallet. TFF. Dope

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TB17JM16. Show TB17JM16's posts

He is a troll but he is right. Unfortunately. 

Bottom line, i agree 100 percent with Mike Reiss. Brady and the deep pass once again, i hear an echo:angry: 

Brady‚Äôs deep ball off the mark: Brady will have a long offseason after missing two deep balls in this game -- in the first quarter to Julian Edelmanand in the second quarter to Austin Collie -- as there was separation and an open window in which to deliver the football both times. The throw to Edelman, in particular, was a huge play in the game. Brady's struggles with the deep ball were a big storyline Sunday. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I agree. Cut him right now. Then he can sign with a good team that doesn't depend on a bunch of draft busts, crappy FAs and guys signed off the street.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

BB out foxed by the FOX.

[/QUOTE]

Do you think Denver would go for a straight up swap; our receivers for theirs?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA..............What a joke pats fans are

[/QUOTE]

F--- You TROLL.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

As bad as our defense historically has been throughout our five year "rebuilding project", I can't believe how bad it was today. I don't think I've ever seen a quarterback drop back and throw so much in a single game and never, ever have to be even concerned about being hit, never mind sacked. Keep in mind Denver lost their best offensive lineman the first week of the season...made no difference against our pathetic pass rush/front seven. And then when they wanted to run, they were able to run...missed tackles, bad angles.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Look at all the trolls with nothing else to do.....and FYI you mean Welker who put that illegal hit (and got by with it) on Talib. Welker is a nobody. He still sucks even in Denver I  saw hit drop a few today. D. Thomas made more plays then welker.

Doesn't matter cause Hawks will beat you in the SB and then it was all for nothing for denver. ha

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Welker's best play today was taking Talib out..  he was a non-factor as Edelman outplayed him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As bad as our defense historically has been throughout our five year "rebuilding project", I can't believe how bad it was today. I don't think I've ever seen a quarterback drop back and throw so much in a single game and never, ever have to be even concerned about being hit, never mind sacked. Keep in mind Denver lost their best offensive lineman the first week of the season...made no difference against our pathetic pass rush/front seven. And then when they wanted to run, they were able to run...missed tackles, bad angles.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and I agree.  Some changes need to be made, I am already really looking forward to next season.  I think there is a lot of good to build on, now if BB will bring in some quality guys to help get the job done then the Pats will be right back at the AFCC game next season.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

This season wasn't a waste as some fans seem to think.

Brady still has a couple good years left.

The rookies got invaluable experience.  The Pats had no business even making it to this game due to the injuries on defense.

Remember the beginning of the season how we thought the defense looked like atleast a top 10 D but then the injuries started piling up.  No Vince, no Kelly, no Mayo, Talib out for some games with a hip problem and out early today.  Gregory lost time.  Dennard lost some time.  Spikes lost time and played on a bad knee.  

On offense,  Hern goes to jail before the season even starts.

Gronk misses first six games then gets IR'ed.

Vollmer, IR'ed.

Vereen out for 11 weeks with a broken wrist.

Amendola plays the whole season with a groin injury.

I don't know if could get much worse than that except for maybe losing Brady.

This team is due for some better luck injury-wise next season.

And yes,  I'd like to see what they can add in free agency.  Just don't get your hopes up on a big name signing.

Sections
Shortcuts