time for some football!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

time for some football!

at camp today...observations

-missed BB presser due to M&M show

-ton of people in the stands, even with the weather

-looks like Dobson and Boyce are practicing, but so many new players I have to learn who is who. 99% sure they are practicing however

-no pads, so no need to watch the line men

-Kelly is huge in a fat way. as big as Vince to my eye. dont know if that is good or bad?

-I thought last year Brady looked "softer" carrying a little too much weight. This year he looks bigger and in better shape. Mallett looks bigger as well...TT is huge, too muscle bound to play QB? He has been in different practice groups today.

-AWilson looks like a LB. He dwarfs Rodney in Rodneys biggest days. I am not accusing him of ANYTHNG...just saying, if some one said he took roids, I would not be surprised. He has arms like he is in the WWF. Wow

-the field is obviously wet, but if someone said Vareen is the fastest guy on the team, I would not be surprised. He needs to get the ball a lot this year

-Connolly is out here. I wasnt sure he was compleyely healed. He wasnt at OTA's. I think he may be on the bubble, due to $$$. He is still a very valuable piece of the OL, but it will be interesting to see how it comes down with Cannon/McDonald/Zeus/Svitek. Looking forward to Oklahoma drills

-will try to have better info as I learn who is who. 90 players is a lot on the fieeld at one time

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: time for some football!

Much appreciated, keep it coming!

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Cool read, rkarp.  Thanks for the info!

Been watching NFL Network this morning, lots of coverage on the Patriots. 

A few things I noticed watching...

• Jenkins is listed at 6'4", Dobson is listed at 6'3".  Standing together Jenkins looks like he is more than 1" taller.  I was like.. who is that tall guy?  I would like to see both these guys do well and give Brady some tall receivers to throw to, especially in the red zone.

• Tebow looked slimmer then last year. Reporters also commented that he looked smaller then last season.

• Heath Evans had a nice chat with Robert Kraft.  Kraft, class act,  had nothing but good things to say about Welker.  Kraft talked about the "Patriot Way", and a little about the off season problems they have had.  good little interview.

I have read some tweets about Mallet looking Rough and Tebow looking bad.  Also, Ballard has a hitch in his step and Tebow caught 3-4 ball but worked mostly with the QB's.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

Awesome to hear that Dobson and Boyce are practicing! Good to hear Brady is looking in shape but kinda wary about Kelly if he is looking out of shape.Thanks for updating us man.

its hard to tell if Kelly simply plays at that weight or he is out of shape? with out pads, it makes his belly look huge...I guess if Vince can do it, so can Kelly

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Cool read, rkarp.  Thanks for the info!

Been watching NFL Network this morning, lots of coverage on the Patriots. 

A few things I noticed watching...

• Jenkins is listed at 6'4", Dobson is listed at 6'3".  Standing together Jenkins looks like he is more than 1" taller.  I was like.. who is that tall guy?  I would like to see both these guys do well and give Brady some tall receivers to throw to, especially in the red zone.

• Tebow looked slimmer then last year. Reporters also commented that he looked smaller then last season.

• Heath Evans had a nice chat with Robert Kraft.  Kraft, class act,  had nothing but good things to say about Welker.  Kraft talked about the "Patriot Way", and a little about the off season problems they have had.  good little interview.

I have read some tweets about Mallet looking Rough and Tebow looking bad.  Also, Ballard has a hitch in his step and Tebow caught 3-4 ball but worked mostly with the QB's.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

NFL Net has a very big group here

I am not sure how TT looked last year, but today he looks very muscle bound...if I had to guess....250-260 lbs, all muscle. I did not see TT throw today.

Again, its very confusing out here to follow...after my responsabilities completed, I am simply watching and listening

Yates is awesome. he really has a scouts eye. he is going to pump out some great stuff this year for everyone to read...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

I'm guess he's not looking like this huh?

Is he looking more like this????????????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

LOL^^^ Oh my goodness.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Reiss said Washington looked great returning kicks.  I really think he is going to help this team out back there. 

Bolden looked 'spry' which is not what he's known for, so he seems to have healed up great and seems to be in great shape. 

Ebner got his hands yet on another ball... wishful thinking but this guy seems to be a ball hawk. 

Adrian Wilson is showing he is a leader on and off the field apparently. 

Good feedback for one day's work.  Can't wait for when the pads come on. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Reiss said Washington looked great returning kicks.  I really think he is going to help this team out back there. 

Bolden looked 'spry' which is not what he's known for, so he seems to have healed up great and seems to be in great shape. 

Ebner got his hands yet on another ball... wishful thinking but this guy seems to be a ball hawk. 

Adrian Wilson is showing he is a leader on and off the field apparently. 

Good feedback for one day's work.  Can't wait for when the pads come on. 

I really dont want to see Washington at RB. Keep him fresh and healthy for KO returns. I think he is a key player this year, along with Mesko and Ghost, as we most likely see more field position games.

I only saw Washington spradically with the Hawks...but his stats say he returned punts. I think I prefer Edelman off the punt return trying to save him for WR snaps only

Sections
Shortcuts