Time for the "Don't Overlook the Bills" Threads

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Time for the "Don't Overlook the Bills" Threads

Cause they've got some Harvard guy. And they're a team on the rise.  And .... uh .. they've been bad for so long, odds are they've got to be better by now, right?  

And so forth.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Time for the "Don't Overlook the Bills" Threads

49 - 17 Patriots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Pats never beat the Bills...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I want to say that it will be a close game. But idk, BB just seems to always have their number.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

42 to 21. Patriots.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

...and 79 points in 2 games... and the best rb of the very short season... and a qb better than Henne who put up 400 yards... and having a home atmosphere that doesn't need the starting quarterback to tell us to get rowdy...

yes, we played the Chiefs and Raiders, but I wouldn't be so sarcastic. if you honestly think this is going to be an easy game, you have little to no knowledge of the Bills.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Is not going to be easy... but this game is going to bring the BILLS back to earth a little bit.

Raiders and Bills have many flaws... many... the bills are playing good, yes they are.

But right now our offense, even without #81 is tooooo much to handle. And our D, will improve a little bit every week.

i think PATS 38 - 17

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

In Response to Re: Time for the "Don't Overlook the Bills" Threads:
    [QUOTE]...and 79 points in 2 games... and the best rb of the very short season... and a qb better than Henne who put up 400 yards... and having a home atmosphere that doesn't need the starting quarterback to tell us to get rowdy... yes, we played the Chiefs and Raiders, but I wouldn't be so sarcastic. if you honestly think this is going to be an easy game, you have little to no knowledge of the Bills.
    Posted by Heff-17[/QUOTE]

Divisional road games are never easy, and I'm not expecting this one to be either. I don't see anything other than a Patriots victory though - do you?

35-24 Pats.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I think Fitzpatrick looked pretty poised in the pocket.  Spiller can run the ball as well. I'd be happy if we win by 10.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

How about this. We don't overlook the Bills instead we let the Jets overlook them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Divisional Game.  Bills can score.  Not a game to overlook.

you play a team twice a year forever, they are gonna know your tendencies. Thats why divison games are always tight.  We took two last minute scores to beat them last time in the home opener, so just saying.  Have to take every opponent serious, and Yes Fitzy is the Real Deal, been saying for it for 3 years.

They have good backs, and Stevie(speedy) Johnson is a handful who will give our db's problems based upon what I am seeing from McCourty defending the deep ball, we will have to play a good game and pressure Fitzy..Thats the biggest Key is trying to exploit their offensive line.  We must win up front!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Pats 52 - Bills 42

Brady 38-50 for 618 Yds and 6 TDs

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dodie2g. Show dodie2g's posts

Belichick know how to beat the Bills.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmadmax82. Show bmadmax82's posts

[QUOTE]Pats 52 - Bills 42 Brady 38-50 for 618 Yds and 6 TDs
    Posted by Rerun85[/QUOTE]

While you're at it, make it 48-60, 800 yards and 8 TD.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'm of the opinion that if you have to go to Buffalo, the middle of September is a good time to do it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

You can't assume things will always stay the same, as the NFL is built for parity and bad teams get better.  I think it will be a close, nerve-wracking game, which will come down to the last 2 minutes.  Pats come out on top 28-24.  I will be more than happy to be wrong on this prediction, but I don't see a blow-out.  Bills have a good running game going with Fred and S. Johnson will be running all over the place.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Yes let's all talk about how seriously we need to take this opponent instead of sitting back and laughing about how much better our team is than the rest of the NFL and enjoying a worry-free season.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]Yes let's all talk about how seriously we need to take this opponent instead of sitting back and laughing about how much better our team is than the rest of the NFL and enjoying a worry-free season.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

When I was a kid there was this cartoon on Saturday mornings based on Gulliver's Travels, where these Lilliputians -- very small people -- were always getting into some kind of trouble or other, from which the giant, Gulliver, would invariably save them. One of these people was called Glum, and he was the guy who was always pointing out how doomed they all were, or how this or that wasn't going to work.

"We're doomed! We'll never make it!"

Maybe some of you remember that.

I think this forum needs a Glum to combat mighty's eternal optimisim.

Wink

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well . . . obviously . . .  Time Bandits is one of the greatest films of all time.

That's a given.

You can't go far wrong with Terry Gilliam.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

this is a huge game for the bills, they are going to come out fired up and the stadium will be loud. fitzpatrick is the 2nd best qb in the division and they have the best running game. imo stopping the bills running game is the key to slow down that offense. they also like to throw those short underneath passes that rivers was throwing on sunday. 

this may be the toughest game so far for the patriots, the chargers are obviously better than the bills but playing in their stadium against a team that thinks its the superbowl wont be easy. 

Sections
Shortcuts