Time for the "Don't Overlook the Bills" Threads

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Time for the "Don't Overlook the Bills" Threads

No need to worry about any game this year.

And there are a million fr*ggin Glums on here.  Other than Tcal and Kansaspat I don't know anyone who isn't fretting about every Buffalo Bill and Kansas Chief that comes along. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UPSTATENYPATSFAN. Show UPSTATENYPATSFAN's posts

I am going to this game with some Buddys (Two are Bills Fans, Oh well!?) of mine! We have Great Seats, Pats side of the field, around the 15, 20 yard line, thirteen rows up, I can't wait! I think The Bills have gotten a lot better these last few years, so it should be a very good game. This will be my fourth time going to see The Pats/Bills play in Orchard Park, NY, but the last three times it was the latter part of the season and this time I won't have to put on three layers of clothing to keep warm and possibly might get to wear shorts! LOL! It should be a Great Weekend!
    GO PATS!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

we will drop a 40 burger on them, no wait, a 50 burger on them.

Come on, they got smashed by the Radiers who were missing their three top wrs and their TE.

Cambell is no Brady, that oline is garbage compared to our Oline and our WR's and TE are far supperior to anything the Faiders had against the Bills.

If this isn't 52-17, I'll eat my shorts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

The got smashed in the 1st half and came back and made it a game in the second.  They had the lead with less than 5 minutes, but it was a back and forth affair with last person with the ball winning.  Down like 20 -3 at the half or something.  Fitzy is a gamer!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In Response to Re: Time for the "Don't Overlook the Bills" Threads:
    I warned of Fitzpatrick last year as he outperformed Sanchez. Now Buffalo is back to more 4-3, has some nice pieces on O, etc. They will treat this like their SB now that they are 2-0. NE needs to take this game VERY seriously or they will lose.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Well said! If you put up 79 points in 2 games against any NFL teams that's pretty good offense. I watched the Bills' game against Oakland and they rallied to win after being down 21-3. You're right about the Super Bowl comment. The Bills and the crowd will be sky high for this one, so we better show up ready to play ourselves.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

This just in...Roscoe Parrish will miss rest of year with an ankle injury....
    reported on ESPN.

Stop the run, bring pressure on Fitz and I think we'll be alright.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

I'm of the opinion that if you have to go to Buffalo, the middle of September is a good time to do it.
    Posted by p-mike

Since I live in central NY...you couldn't be more right.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

I am going to this game with some Buddys (Two are Bills Fans, Oh well!?) of mine! We have Great Seats, Pats side of the field, around the 15, 20 yard line, thirteen rows up, I can't wait! I think The Bills have gotten a lot better these last few years, so it should be a very good game. This will be my fourth time going to see The Pats/Bills play in Orchard Park, NY, but the last three times it was the latter part of the season and this time I won't have to put on three layers of clothing to keep warm and possibly might get to wear shorts! LOL! It should be a Great Weekend! GO PATS!
    Posted by UPSTATENYPATSFAN

Upstate where? I live in Syracuse and used to take the train up for Pats/Bills games. No more train due to drunks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Killa- I worry about every game. If I'm not worrying about the score I'm worrying about losing someone to injury in a game that's decided by halftime. You've heard of the eternal optomist? I'm the mirror image.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Again, it appears Parrish is out for the year, Stevie Johnson is hurting with a groin injury, and Buffalo just acivated a WR off their practice squad. Maybe we just crowd the line, commit everything to the run and short pass and let McCourty hold Johnson, Chung on the TE.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UPSTATENYPATSFAN. Show UPSTATENYPATSFAN's posts

Hey Evil, I live in the Watertown/Fort Drum area. We will be driving on down Saturday afternoon and stay in a hotel and drive back on Monday morning. I just hope it does not rain because as of right now they are calling on a few showers for the Buffalo area, keeping my fingers crossed that they are wrong about the weather. GO PATS!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Bills O is rolling, but I doubt they can keep that pace up. Harvard alum, Fitzy is looking very confident. (109 rating) Wait till he gets crushed by Pats D-lineman, and see how he reacts then. His O-line is giving him time and opening holes for the shifty backs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

I grew up in Rochester, and always have had a soft spot for the Bills and their fans. 

The Bills play 60, even when their teams are not doing well. They'll be pumped for Sunday too, despite injuries. 

The best thing the Pats can do is try to get up on them early - if they let the Bills stay in the game, they'll be much tougher to beat. I think the Pats win, but this is a chance for the Bills to show the league they are for real and they will go all out to win at home, so it should be a great game.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

The Bills o-line is seemingly their only weakness.  But I am worried about this game.  The Bills are not a gimme anymore.  They will be prepared for this and I expect it to be a shootout.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Overlook? fk, We are gonna pound those suckas 41-15

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

Overlook? fk, We are gonna pound those suckas 41-15
    Posted by kansaspatriot

if buffalo only puts up 15 against the pats average D i will eat my hat.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Time for the "Don't Overlook the Bills" Threads : if buffalo only puts up 15 against the pats average D i will eat my hat.
    Posted by Heff-17

you related to Ipot?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

In Response to Re: Time for the "Don't Overlook the Bills" Threads : you related to Ipot?
    Posted by kansaspatriot

can't say I am, no.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In Response to Re: Time for the "Don't Overlook the Bills" Threads : if buffalo only puts up 15 against the pats average D i will eat my hat.
    Posted by Heff-17

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobtich. Show bobtich's posts

A real problem growing up in Mattapan and still loving the Red Sox but  living the last 50 years in Rochester I adopted the Bills and the Sabres. Still have a soft spot for the Pats and Bruins. But with a son in Buffalo and sitting for the past 24 years in season seats with him I really like this team of a Harvard guy and a bunch of undrafteds starting out the way they have. However as any true Red Sox fan (not a come-lately ) knows , failure is just around the corner. The Pats are the team to beat until someone beats them, not impossible lately, and Fitz is overcoming the handicap of a Harvard education(actually I am class of 54)to show his smarts and other talents in the NFL. I'll say the Pats win a close one, but the season isn't over and a lot can happen.The Bills will go11-5, with luck make the playoffs and none will be  happy to face this young bunch with the season under it's belt. I'm sure Belichek is still cheating somehow but the sun will be in his eyes if it comes out.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Come on people, which team is better, the Chargers or the Bills?

We just beat the Chargers by two scores and ripped apart what was the number one defense in the league. The Bills don't have a defense even remotely close to the defense the Chargers have. Fitz is no Rivers, Stevie is no Vincent Jackson and their emerging TE is in no way as good as Gates who by the way had zero catches against us.

Chargers Oline />>>Bills oline

Where and how do you see this being a difficult game?

We will drop 50 on the Bills unless BB decides to be nice and not run up the score.

Sections
Shortcuts