Time for the "Don't Overlook the Bills" Threads

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Time for the "Don't Overlook the Bills" Threads

I do not think the Patriots TEAM is taking the Bills lightly at all.  This is ALL fan talk.  As mentioned by some, with the Bills 2 - 0 this early in the season, this game will have a SB atmosphere among Bills' fans.  I am certain if you go to their website there are fans who think the Bills are walking on water and will CRUSH the Pats.  Looking at some of the highlights of their win over the Raiders.. they got a lot of lucky bounces and outstanding plays to win.  Either way, divisional games are always tough.  Even last year when the Pats went into Buffalo late last season, there were many here who were afraid of the Bills back then.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I think they are dangerous.  Better than the Dolphins, not as good as the Chargers.  Both of those teams gave us some scary moments.  They may be more dangerous than the Chargers because they are a bunch of later picks and UFAs. Listening to Fred Jackson on Sirius, they sound like they have the right attitude, are willing to earn it, and aren't proclaiming themselves Superbowl participants based on the two victories.  Should be a good game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

30-27 pats

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

In Response to Re: Time for the "Don't Overlook the Bills" Threads:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time for the "Don't Overlook the Bills" Threads :
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

classy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

we always manage to overlook at least one game. Didn't the Bills give a hard time last year in one of the games? Divisional games are always tough. These patriots are perfect tho.....haha...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Time for the "Don't Overlook the Bills" Threads:
    [QUOTE]Cause they've got some Harvard guy. And they're a team on the rise.  And .... uh .. they've been bad for so long, odds are they've got to be better by now, right?   And so forth.  
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

Well, Mighty One...it's not often that you're right...but you were right on the money with this thread...LOL!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]...and 79 points in 2 games... and the best rb of the very short season... and a qb better than Henne who put up 400 yards... and having a home atmosphere that doesn't need the starting quarterback to tell us to get rowdy... yes, we played the Chiefs and Raiders, but I wouldn't be so sarcastic. if you honestly think this is going to be an easy game, you have little to no knowledge of the Bills.
    Posted by Heff-17[/QUOTE]

Jeez, gotta mark the calendar; seeing something I've never seen before...a Bills troll???

The Bills must be two-and-oh, or something.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time for the "Don't Overlook the Bills" Threads : If you look at my above posts, you'll see I think Buffalo is going in the right direction. That said, this ain't KC or Oakland. But, you're going to look awfully funny if Fred jackson can't get going and that O Line struggles in pass protection on Sunday. The Pats D is above average, son.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

that pats D ranked 25th in yards against last year, and through 2 games ranks second to last this year. that stat does not an above average D make.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time for the "Don't Overlook the Bills" Threads : Agreed, but I just hope the Pats team doesn't think like that.  I doubt they will, but Buffalo will consider this their SB/bellwether game know that they know they have some good things going.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]
    Since when have we EVER heard the Pats take a team lightly.  As I said in my earlier post, this is ALL FAN TALK! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time for the "Don't Overlook the Bills" Threads : Jeez, gotta mark the calendar; seeing something I've never seen before...a Bills troll??? The Bills must be two-and-oh, or something.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

not really a troll. though i can't say i care much for the patriots, i am here for the sox, b's and celts. the pats are pretty much ignored till they play my bills ;)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I didn't bother reading through all the responses.  The Bills must be taken seriously and BB will make sure the team is ready.  The Bills are 2-0 afterall.  And I believe that the Bills have always had a QB.  The rest of the team was pretty sad.  Should be a very good game as the Bills will come out with all guns firing.  This is their SB!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

yards don't mean much of anything. half of the yards agains miami were in garbage time when they were in prevent, and the other game  was against a top 5 nfl offense. . 

the patriots are in the middle of the league in most of all the defensive stats and 11th against the run. its only two games and belichicks defenses improve throughout the season usually playing their best after thanksgiving. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

Roscoe Parish was put on the IR today

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/nfl/09/20/roscoe.parrish.ap/index.html?sct=nfl_t2_a15

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

[QUOTE]yards don't mean much of anything. half of the yards agains miami were in garbage time when they were in prevent, and the other game  was against a top 5 nfl offense. .  the patriots are in the middle of the league in most of all the defensive stats and 11th against the run. its only two games and belichicks defenses improve throughout the season usually playing their best after thanksgiving. 
    Posted by kjfitone[/QUOTE]

this is my point. i know that pats don't have one of the worst D's in the league, but it IS incredibly average. and with the weapons the bills have on offense, they are certainly skilled enough to take advantage of it in a big way.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Re: Time for the

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time for the "Don't Overlook the Bills" Threads : this is my point. i know that pats don't have one of the worst D's in the league, but it IS incredibly average. and with the weapons the bills have on offense, they are certainly skilled enough to take advantage of it in a big way.

Who's offense is better, The Chargers or the Bills?

How many points, not yards, points did the Chargers score against us?

Now who's defense is better, the Chargers or the Bills?

How many POINTS did we drop on the Chargers?

Please realize that the bills have little to no chance of winning this game, this will be their reality check of sorts. They played against two terrible teams and have looked good. They almost blew it against the Faiders who did not have their top three WR's playing...

You think our Defense is below average because of yards allowed? Green Bay has allowed back to back 400 yards passing by opposing Qb's, is that defense below average and do you have the nuts to say they are?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time for the "Don't Overlook the Bills" Threads : Who's offense is better, The Chargers or the Bills? How many points, not yards, points did the Chargers score agaisnt us? Now who's defense is better, the Chargers or the Bills? How many POINTS did we drop on the Chargers? Please realize that the bills have little to no chance of winning this game, this will be their reality check of sorts. They played against two terrible teams and have looked good. They almost blew it against the Faiders who did not have their top three WR's playing...
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]

offense is better: our rb is superior, their qb is superior, recievers are pretty much a wash, assuming johnson's injury isn't too severe. so i wouldn't say there is much between the two.

what lost the chargers a close game was turning the ball over 4 times. buffalo has thrown one pick.

chargers d is certainly better at the moment. however our front 7 is solid. though i admit to being worried how the secondary will hold up to brady.

please realize that arrogance is one of the least attractive attributes one can have. i make no bold proclimation that to bills will win, but to think this game will be easy is to ignore sense. it will be a shoot out.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time for the "Don't Overlook the Bills" Threads : offense is better: our rb is superior, their qb is superior, recievers are pretty much a wash, assuming johnson's injury isn't too severe. so i wouldn't say there is much between the two. what lost the chargers a close game was turning the ball over 4 times. buffalo has thrown one pick. chargers d is certainly better at the moment. however our front 7 is solid. though i admit to being worried how the secondary will hold up to brady. please realize that arrogance is one of the least attractive attributes one can have. i make no bold proclimation that to bills will win, but to think this game will be easy is to ignore sense. it will be a shoot out.

Right there, you proved that your 100x better then the Yets trolls that come around here.

IMO, is there a chance the bills win? Of course. Do I believe they will be close? Not a chance. To each his own. I see a blowout even with all the injuries we have sustained after two games.