Time to boycott Felger and 98.5

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Re: Time to boycott Felger and 98.5

very very well said BTS...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

What's worse is when Felger talks hockey, of course only when there's a big story i.e. Chara's hit on Pacioretty, Bruins winning the cup (he had them out in the 1st round ), Thomas and whitehouse.
    Just wants to shock.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

prolate and neinmd

Great minds think alike.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Del...what show are you listening to?  They don't trash BB for coaching decisions really at all.  Every now and again, there's a personnel decision that they talk about.  Felger has always been saying he'd wish the Pats would be a little more proactive in locking guys up rather than making the rookies play out their contracts to the last second, forcing an uncomortable contract negotiation, and in the end...paying more for the same player (Mankins, Wilfork, Welker to some extent, etc). 

What have the Pats been doing lately?  Locking up their young proven players sooner than later, saving millions on the backend without ANY headache or upset feelings. (Mayo, Gronk, Hernandez, etc)

I'd hardly call that BB bashing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

I stop listening/watching any show/station that has felger on at the moment. Hes an annoying bumbling idiot.

Sections
Shortcuts