Time To Complete the De Upgrade: Bring Jenkins. You cant make a better improvement in the backfield.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Time To Complete the De Upgrade: Bring Jenkins. You cant make a better improvement in the backfield.

You on board?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Time To Complete the De Upgrade: Bring Jenkins. You cant make a better improvement in the backfield.

definitely not against it!.....any cb/safety help would be great

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Time To Complete the De Upgrade: Bring Jenkins. You cant make a better improvement in the backfield.

In Response to Re: Time To Complete the De Upgrade: Bring Jenkins. You cant make a better improvement in the backfield.:
    [QUOTE]definitely not against it!.....any cb/safety help would be great
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

hes a shut down guy. top 5-10 pick

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

I have been thinking the same thing.  What are the chances he drops to
    the second rd 2 pick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

yes! move up to pick him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

get him @48 .
    I would even trade up slightly

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

Where is he projected to go?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I would take the chance now that they got some exciting and solid first round picks.  If they do take Jenkins and all 3 of these guys turn out to be as good as expected then say hello to a very tough defense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Time To Complete the De Upgrade: Bring Jenkins. You cant make a better improvement in the backfield.:
    [QUOTE]Where is he projected to go?
    Posted by tmot1234[/QUOTE]

To Prison!!! LOL

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]I would take the chance now that they got some exciting and solid first round picks.  If they do take Jenkins and all 3 of these guys turn out to be as good as expected then say hello to a very tough defense.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

What a hello that would be!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]I have been thinking the same thing.  What are the chances he drops to the second rd 2 pick.
    Posted by MoreRings[/QUOTE]

a lot of players have been pushed down. that helps.
    some teams reportedly dotn want him.
    if you want to gamble (i wouldnt), maybe  25% chance guestimating that he makes it to 48.
    draft experts as late as a day or 2 ago on hearing some teams are saying they wotn touch him (likely a smokescreen to get him to drop to them), have said they dont see 32 teams pasing on him in the second.

best shutdown corner in the draft
    ha settled down a lot this year, but will need help in coninuting to do so.
    and has to want to do so.
    that is why i hope bb took his "temperature to find out.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Where is he projected to go?
    Posted by tmot1234[/QUOTE]

projected end of first.
    colts and rams had him in. he couild go top 1.
    its a wait and see. we dotn have much ammo. i dont think it would be worth both 2's to get him.
    but if we land him and his attitude is st8, we are gonna be ttrremendously better.

he shut down jeffery, julio jones, etc.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]I would take the chance now that they got some exciting and solid first round picks.  If they do take Jenkins and all 3 of these guys turn out to be as good as expected then say hello to a very tough defense.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

exactly!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]jenkins and polk round 2 or jenkins and sanu
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]

if we had 3, id take a rb. as it is now, get one in fa.
    huge stud wr and jenkins
    unless we get more picks

Sections
Shortcuts