Time to get Marshall!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

Time to get Marshall!!!!!!!

It's time for us to get Marshall now! Already have him on my Madden roster. If we pull this one off, get a decent running game, and tweek the defense; I smell several Superbowls. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Re: Time get Marshall!!!!!!!

I'm with u, but 2 bad its notgoing 2 happen. so forget it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Time to get Marshall!!!!!!!

He ain't coming to New England. He would have to play for a true Totalitarian!!! A better fit would be either Tory Holt or Derrick Mason,both of these guys are professionals. It has been nice to see the Patriots keep their own Free Agents,sorry about Green going to one of the Satelite Patriot teams but you can't sign them all...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

If you want Marshall you should be playing grand theft auto and not madden. Too much baggage with him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

If the Pats wouldn't give up the picks and cash for Boldin why would they do it for a women beating dirtbag psycho like Marshall? He's a problem off the field and on. This guy makes Chris Henry look like a choir boy. 100% born loser.

Maybe we can trade for him and pick up Vick and Roethlisberger as our backup QBs. Brilliant.

What is the fascination with this degenerate? I don't get it. Doesn't this team have enough problems without having some insubordinate drama queen in our locker room. The funny thing is, I'd be willing to bet that some of the same people that want him are the same ones that are complaining about Adalius.

This team needs more character, not less. There is no way Kraft would ever allow Belichick to sign that guy anyway. So get over it. It's not going to happen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

work the contract out first then decide if we want to give up the first if he is willing to work out a new contract.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

In Response to Re: Time get Marshall!!!!!!!:
    If you want Marshall you should be playing grand theft auto and not madden. Too much baggage with him.
    Posted by JimNotJimmy

Too good to not give props. Laughed hard on that response.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I'd rather see the Pats draft an o-lineman, pass rusher or quality running back with that first rounder or trade it for another first next year and a second this year. Marshall would fill a need but at too great a cost in my book. 
    Let another team deal with the headache. It was already mentioned that the Pats need character guys for the next run at a string Super Bowls.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

In Response to Time to get Marshall!!!!!!!:
    It's time for us to get Marshall now! Already have him on my Madden roster. If we pull this one off, get a decent running game, and tweek the defense; I smell several Superbowls. 
    Posted by FLY2K

He won't make it past your Madden roster, but it's nice to dream.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

I dont see the Pats going for him.  Too many issues to give up that kind of money.  I think they will try to go for guys like Mason and Holt.  Unlike Galloway, they know how to run routes....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Yeah, I'm afraid if they didn't pull the trigger on Boldin for a long term deal, they wouldn't do it for Marshall now for even more money.  Marshall is a unbelievable player/talent - no Doubt!  But like the other threads in this discussion mention, way too much baggage with this guy. 
    I think the their thinking is, to fill as many holes as they can now with low cost FA's and signing their own just to get back to even - Then NAIL DOWN the Draft!!!  This is a HUGE Draft for this team this year b/c they have to come out of it with players which will make 'impact' this upcoming season!....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_14640178
    Read the Denver Post, a lot of interesting things about Marshall regarding the  death of Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams early New Year's Day 2007.

http://nflandcollegefootball.com/2010/02/26/916/ (Must read for all of you Marshall fans/supporters)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I'm going to drive this point like a nail. SIGN ANTONIO BRYANT!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agent56. Show agent56's posts

Posted by JimNotJimmy

You just made my day bro lol! check this vid out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

In Response to Re: Time to get Marshall!!!!!!!:
    I'm going to drive this point like a nail. SIGN ANTONIO BRYANT!
    Posted by 49Patriots

I say the same thing WHY NOT Draft Antonio Bryant

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

First: 6/4/2008
    Last: 3/9/2010

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_14640178
    Read the Denver Post, a lot of interesting things about Marshall regarding the  death of Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams early New Year's Day 2007.

http://nflandcollegefootball.com/2010/02/26/916/ (Must read for all of you Marshall fans/supporters)

exactly! this is just not a guy who has women problems ( oops my bad ) like Big Ben, but moreover he draws fire.!You want him clubbing with our guys?

I am very satisfied with Patten   3 tool player ( pass, catch, throw... just ask Indy) knows the system

Bryant, Branch  would be OK  .... what is the tender on Vincent Jackson ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

dreams are good to have....keep on dreamin'  :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Those who dont want Marshell because of his "off the field" BS belong on internet boards like this one...losers! Who cares what hes done , hit his wife...so what , put up 6 for me. Im not some loser coach dad that tells jr. to be like the guy on TV. And unlike half of you morons I dont wear my Drew Bledsoe #11 jersey to work on casual Fridays. Who cares if the guys on "our team" do what! And you really think the guys on the current team are all "swell" guys. Go get a life , sports is about one thing and thats beating the other guy infront of you after 60. None of us are sharing a Dr. Pepper and a sandwhich with Randy Moss. I think 23/45 is a walking GOD and its not because of his father type skills. Its cause he has "real dog in him" , just like Moss , KG , and RJJ. Thats my argument , I also could have came up with and agrued the "none of your f'in business" argument. Seriously Im sitting here picturing some fat slob on his empty "mothers" basement , that couldnt run down the street , nevermind actually running ball somewhere. Please tell me Im right , it makes it so much more fun clowning on you lameazz dickhe@ds!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

And if you want to WASTE a first round pick on one of these projected OLBS then you know absolutely CHIT about football. None of these guys stands out from the next. Not Graham or Hughes , all scream second round. Marshell is a 27(in two weeks) freak that can play the X position that we have needed for years. Listen Pattern is a extra part , who HELPS you , not a guy you can depend on for the next 5-6 years to get you 100/1200/10TD ! If Marshell were in this years draft hed be a top five pick. Getting him for just one first round pick would be a steal.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Colosoxman. Show Colosoxman's posts

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_14640178 Read the Denver Post, a lot of interesting things about Marshall regarding the  death of Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams early New Year's Day 2007. http://nflandcollegefootball.com/2010/02/26/916/ (Must read for all of you Marshall fans/supporters)
    Posted by Rocky

Give me a break. He had legal problems way before his "grief" of loosing a friend, which I agree must have done some psychological damage to him, but he was arrested on Halloween of 2004 for assaaulting a police officer, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.This article is just another whacky find excuses for someone's bad behavior and it is not his fault he is a poor victim. Come on we are beyond that kind of mentality

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dvegas74. Show dvegas74's posts

dreams are good to have....keep on dreamin'  :)
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

Any one remember our wr pick last year? Whom is probally ready to go! Doubt EVER doubt BILL B

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

The Pats would have already hopped into this if they had the interest!  Not going to happen, Looks like we have to focus on remaining FA's and the Draft!  Although we all know this guy is a beast and an incredible talent - but maybe come April - we'll take that 'next' Brandon Marshall in the Draft - WITHOUT the Baggage! and HIGH PRICE for him now....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Time get Marshall!!!!!!! : Give me a break. He had legal problems way before his "grief" of loosing a friend, which I agree must have done some psychological damage to him, but he was arrested on Halloween of 2004 for assaaulting a police officer, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.This article is just another whacky find excuses for someone's bad behavior and it is not his fault he is a poor victim. Come on we are beyond that kind of mentality
    Posted by Colosoxman

Colosoxman-  Did you even read the 2nd link?  No, I did not think so........

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I agree a 'change' of scenery for Marshall will do him a world of good!  Maybe coming here would be the answer for him....but BOTH sides need to be aboard here and the Pats don't seem to be one of them. 
    It's probably why Seattle is still very hestitant on giving up one of their number ones....6 & 14......It's a tough call really - HIGH RISK BUT If Risk isn't there b/c of change of scenery thing - then HIGH REWARD.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

After visiting ESPN/Boston ther is no way that Marshall will be a Patriot and this is why:

In recapping Robert Kraft's interview with sports radio WEEI on Tuesday, this comment stood out:

"It's the chemistry in the locker room. You guys know how many games are lost in the locker room, if you have a few bad apples who lead people along the wrong way. So we have to put all that together, and we've been able to sign a number of our guys this year that we felt were No. 1 or 2 in the marketplace. If we had to go out and sign someone else, and bring someone else in here, we wouldn't have the same knowledge of that individual."

Sections
Shortcuts