Time to get Marshall!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Re: Time to get Marshall!!!!!!!

good points ALLDAWAY...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SammytheBoy. Show SammytheBoy's posts

You know...its funny how we latch on to the negative baggage like we know the guy...I mean seriously folks worry about you're own personnel life than that of others...Hes a good ball player and wants to play!  Remember how some, probably most of you negative Bostonians (thats why I moved and Ironically live in Colorado) bitched and moaned about Randy...Now you love em unless you still worship Ryan or Shaughnessy who have nothing but negativity in their bones and are old for that matter...Bring in Brandon and the Pats get better!!!! its a no brainer!  

Now get over yourselves!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Time get Marshall!!!!!!!

In Response to Re: Time get Marshall!!!!!!!:
    In Response to Re: Time get Marshall!!!!!!! :  Any one remember our wr pick last year? Whom is probally ready to go! Doubt EVER doubt BILL B
    Posted by dvegas74

Stay in school.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

No.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Sammy-  He fit really well into the Josh McDaniels system, so I am almost certain he would fit really well into the BB system.....lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In Response to Re: Time to get Marshall!!!!!!!:
    After visiting ESPN/Boston ther is no way that Marshall will be a Patriot and this is why: In recapping Robert Kraft's interview with sports radio WEEI on Tuesday, this comment stood out: "It's the chemistry in the locker room. You guys know how many games are lost in the locker room, if you have a few bad apples who lead people along the wrong way. So we have to put all that together, and we've been able to sign a number of our guys this year that we felt were No. 1 or 2 in the marketplace. If we had to go out and sign someone else, and bring someone else in here, we wouldn't have the same knowledge of that individual."
    Posted by ALLDAWAYPATS

Read that and totally agree.  I think the Pats realize there was a problem in the locker room last season.  That's why we probably won't see Adalius Thomas on the team come the start of the season.  So, why bring a personality like Marshall into the locker room.  I can't see it happening.  The Pats just got through resigning Wilfork, Bodden, Neal, Bana-Cain and Faulk.  All people who want to be Patriots and have leadership abilities.  Build through the draft and add some mid level, high character FA's.  Keep "Me" players like Marshall away.  I don't care if he can catch balls with his toes.  Keep him away!

Sections
Shortcuts