TIME TO MAN UP: WHERE were you WRONG in your predictions during the SEASON?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: TIME TO MAN UP: WHERE were you WRONG in your predictions during the SEASON?

Well . . .   I predicted Andrew Luck would throw a gazillion interceptions . . .  and he almost did, but that didn't stop my new favorite team (for one day) from recovering nicely from its embarassing tank job last season to compete in a woeful AFC.

I also predicted the Vikings would be worse than they were last year . . .  which was not such a very good call.

(in my defense, however, I also predicted that Houston would lose its final two games, and many of you scoffed)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:

I'M FIRST UP... TOTALLY WRONG ON REXY'S stubbornness and outright fear towards the tebow. he wouldnt use him.. great example of how corporate america really works.. rather lose with the guy more likely to save your job than win with the guy more likely to get most of the credit. no way u can tell me sanchez is better overall as a leader or qb than the tebow.. no way, no how! long after mark is on the streets, the tebow will still be in the league... mark will end up like the ryan leaf guy everyone wanted to take over peyton. after turning so many new leaves, its clear who was the better man and who made the better decision on that...

2. was all-in on the bills to push the pats for a close second and playoff appearance.. was right on the sanchez and the  jets though.

IMO, your post would have been better had you simply followed up on the title and kept it unqualified, to wit:

"I'M FIRST UP... TOTALLY WRONG ON REXY'S stubbornness and outright fear towards the tebow."

"2. was all-in on the bills to push the pats for a close second and playoff appearance."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I was wrong in predicting that everyone here and elsewhere would be starting to get impressed up the overalll improvement of the Pats D and running game by the end of the regular season. Only some have. If they are healthy it will be a tough game v Denver for the AFC title.

More to the tone of the thread, I was wrong about how much improved Indy would be. I was wrong about how decent Cincinnatti would be. I was wrong in how much Houston would fall apart late in the season. I was wrong about how solid Seattle would appear. 

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts