Time to PANIC!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Time to PANIC!!!

For the Green Bay Packers that is. Offensive line couldn't block anyone. Rodgers gets sacked time and time again, and there was no semblance of a running game. The defense got just 1 sack, and couldn't force a single turnover against a rookie QB.

Offense couldn't close out the game when it needed to. Defense couldn't make the stop at the end. Don't blame this one on the refs, Packers fans. This one's all on the team.

Sound familiar? This is what Patriots fans sound like. Stop being so pessimistic. Good teams lose games they should win (see SF, NO, DET, PIT), especially on the road against another good team with the refs messing up every other call. I wish you guys would step back from that ledge...my friends.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Time to PANIC!!!

the packers will be fine

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the packers will be fine

[/QUOTE]

Yes, they will. That was kind of the point of the post. The Packers will continue to contend for the Super Bowl, as will we.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kevin13130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

the packers will be fine

[/QUOTE]

Yes, they will. That was kind of the point of the post. The Packers will continue to contend for the Super Bowl, as will we.

[/QUOTE]

maybe but based on how they look so far and the rise of cetain teams...maybe not

[/QUOTE]

They looked pretty dominant against the Bears (at least on defense), so I think they have it in them to play well.

Not sure what's going on with their offense, but that's 3 games in a row where they've not lived up to expectations. It's early on in the season, so I'm just going to chalk it up to the fact that they played 3 darn good defenses: 49ers, Bears, and Seahawks (they're pretty tough at home).

Unless they have a few more bad games, you pretty much have to count the Packers among the contenders.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]

the packers will be fine

[/QUOTE]

The game - stolen by refs tonight - could be the difference between a road or home playoff game.

Complete bag over the head job by the NFL.

Patriots and Packers - two best franchises in the game get hosed back to back nights.

8. This post has been removed.