Time to Seriously Talk FA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Time to Seriously Talk FA

Talib, Edelman, Wendell & Blount all the big FA's. I think it's safe to say Spikes is gone...

after today I don't want Talib back. unless its a non-gtd. deal at all. cannot trust him to be healthy n the big game at all..

I would like to see Edelman but I would also like to see us address maybe getting a tall WR for the outside and hope to god Amendola does something... idk sketchy situation there.

Let Wendell walk and draft someone for depth, move Connolly to C and Cannon at G get Vollmer back at RT and that saves $

If Blount makes more than 1.5 m I will be mad. Ridley is better and it would be a waste of cap space for a guy we could probably draft like that.

So here are some FA spots that are needed to be looked at imo.

WR:

Eric Decker

Golden Tate

Hakeem Nicks

Jeremy Maclin

Anquan Boldin

Riley Cooper

Emmanuel Sanders

James Jones

McCluster

TE:

Dennis Pitta

Andrew Quarless

Dustin Keller

Safety:

TJ Ward

Jarius Byrd

Donte Whitner

Chris Clemons

Bernard Pollard

Ryan Mundy

DT:

Paul Soliai

Linval Joseph

Clinton McDonald

BJ Raji

Johnathon Babinaux

CB:

Aqib Talib

Alterruan Verner

Sam Shields

Walter Thurmond

Drayton Florence

Cory Graham

DeAngelo Hall

Now, will BB pay for any of these guys.. prob not. where will the $ come from who knows.....

oh well. just dreaming here. need a good draft

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Re: Time to Seriously Talk FA

Can we buy HEALTH on the FA market? probably not, we need to hit a home run during draft day and FA for us to have a chance with all these injuries to key players, get a new D Coordinator and let MCD walk too..clear house!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

More importantly...How soon can we cut Amendola?  Can we dump him without a cap hit for next year?   He's rapidly become the worst contract of BB's career.

Can we leave him in Denver?  Do we have to play for his flight back to Logan?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to VeritasMD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

More importantly...How soon can we cut Amendola?  Can we dump him without a cap hit for next year?   He's rapidly become the worst contract of BB's career.

Can we leave him in Denver?  Do we have to play for his flight back to Logan?

[/QUOTE]

he can be cut after next year for no dead money I think. Im iffy on it but kinda think thats the case...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Top guys i want which arent too impossible to get:

Boldin. (guy like that with Brady in the playoffs would be nasty)

Pollard. how about we finally get a guy who will lay some azzes out on the field for once but not suck in coverage at safety (looking at you Meriweather)

BJ Raji. need depth. could address this in the draft though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Top guys i want which arent too impossible to get:

Boldin. (guy like that with Brady in the playoffs would be nasty)

Pollard. how about we finally get a guy who will lay some azzes out on the field for once but not suck in coverage at safety (looking at you Meriweather)

BJ Raji. need depth. could address this in the draft though.

[/QUOTE]

Linval Joseph .....nuff said!!!!

Which means we won't even make a push

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Linval Joseph .....nuff said!!!!

Which means we won't even make a push

[/QUOTE]

too much $$ i think... I wish though!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Boldin ...wishful thinking ...Are SF going to tag him?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Boldin ...wishful thinking ...Are SF going to tag him?

[/QUOTE]

for 9 million at 34 yrs old..... doubt it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

1. Center Alex Mack

- Goodbye Wendell, restructure Connelly and keep him as a backup. Brady needs a borderline all-pro to take snaps from as he ends his career.

2. Talib

- He wants to be here, they can make the deal incentive laden to save cap space so that should happen. Arrington should restructure as well or be told he will be cut as soon as it makes sense to do so. Dennard and Ryan have a lot of promise but as Broncos loss showed are not ready to be the 1/2 guys yet. Talib gets 1 more chance.

3. TE

- Draft Ebron or Amaro if they are there at 30 of course, Ebron probably won't be. Maybe trade down a bit and take Seferian-Jenkins before the Falcons (Gonzalez retiring) pick like 37th. There are TE's from Cal and Iowa who would be worth 3rd rd picks. They need to get one by then. Scott Chandler a free agent? Terrible free agent class after Jimmy Graham, who will be tagged if not resigned (did you know we could have drafted him over Taylor Price and NEVER needed to take wonderlic and social test taking failure Aaron Hernandez in rd 4).

4. WR

- SF will have to decide between Boldin and Gore. They can't keep both, team has some $ issues. Since they have a bunch of backup RB's with promise, including Lattimore fully recovered, Boldin will likely stay, but would be my pick on a 2 year deal and let Edelman walk, try Moe, Collie and maybe Boyce along with Amendola in the slot.

- If no Boldin than I'd go with Sanders or Tate for similar #2/3 WR cash and try to keep Edelman at a deal that pays him little in 2014 (when Amendola has a high cap #) and then pays him Amendola cash after that in the years after that when DA is cut. But with Collie and some young guys around there are bigger needs at WR is Edelman played himself into a Welker/Amendola contract.

5. DT

- Raji is a BC guy and might take a discount for that. He had a terrible year. Not really sure what happened to him. When we cut Sopoaga we could maybe give him his 2-3 million but can't afford much more than that. I'd think Kelly, Siliga, Jones, Vellano and maybe an Armstead surprise contribution would be able to hold down the middle until Wilfork comes off the 6 week PUP. If the team gets wind that big Vince is done though than maybe address this position with a guy like Joseph, Soliai or McDonald in FA and address the middle of the O-line in the draft or get lucky and have a DE/DT like Tuitt drop to us in rd 1.

6. RB

- Blount at 1-2 years 2-4 million. Not at 3+ years or 2+ million. He should be back. Be nice to draft a speedster for the kicking game to complement Ridley, Vareen and Develin and (if we keep Blount) dump Bolden.

7. Safety

- Gregory needs a restructure at a backup salary. Both Wilson's should be cut to save cash. Ebner is a solid special teams nickel safety. Harmon has promise but team would be wise to bring in a young thumper in the draft like Bailey or Loston to compete with him and give different looks.

8. LB

- With Spikes 100% gone the team should look to play Collins and Hightower, who both have tons of promise, on the outside and Mayo inside. Jerod should restructure to help the team, but didn't have a lower body injury so he should be back to his tackling machine, smart, underappreciate self all over the middle of the field. Fletcher is a fine backup but I'd like to see another tall/fast athlete here like Yawin Smallwood or Shayne Skov.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

1. Center Alex Mack

- Goodbye Wendell, restructure Connelly and keep him as a backup. Brady needs a borderline all-pro to take snaps from as he ends his career.

2. Talib

- He wants to be here, they can make the deal incentive laden to save cap space so that should happen. Arrington should restructure as well or be told he will be cut as soon as it makes sense to do so. Dennard and Ryan have a lot of promise but as Broncos loss showed are not ready to be the 1/2 guys yet. Talib gets 1 more chance.

3. TE

- Draft Ebron or Amaro if they are there at 30 of course, Ebron probably won't be. Maybe trade down a bit and take Seferian-Jenkins before the Falcons (Gonzalez retiring) pick like 37th. There are TE's from Cal and Iowa who would be worth 3rd rd picks. They need to get one by then. Scott Chandler a free agent? Terrible free agent class after Jimmy Graham, who will be tagged if not resigned (did you know we could have drafted him over Taylor Price and NEVER needed to take wonderlic and social test taking failure Aaron Hernandez in rd 4).

4. WR

- SF will have to decide between Boldin and Gore. They can't keep both, team has some $ issues. Since they have a bunch of backup RB's with promise, including Lattimore fully recovered, Boldin will likely stay, but would be my pick on a 2 year deal and let Edelman walk, try Moe, Collie and maybe Boyce along with Amendola in the slot.

- If no Boldin than I'd go with Sanders or Tate for similar #2/3 WR cash and try to keep Edelman at a deal that pays him little in 2014 (when Amendola has a high cap #) and then pays him Amendola cash after that in the years after that when DA is cut. But with Collie and some young guys around there are bigger needs at WR is Edelman played himself into a Welker/Amendola contract.

5. DT

- Raji is a BC guy and might take a discount for that. He had a terrible year. Not really sure what happened to him. When we cut Sopoaga we could maybe give him his 2-3 million but can't afford much more than that. I'd think Kelly, Siliga, Jones, Vellano and maybe an Armstead surprise contribution would be able to hold down the middle until Wilfork comes off the 6 week PUP. If the team gets wind that big Vince is done though than maybe address this position with a guy like Joseph, Soliai or McDonald in FA and address the middle of the O-line in the draft or get lucky and have a DE/DT like Tuitt drop to us in rd 1.

6. RB

- Blount at 1-2 years 2-4 million. Not at 3+ years or 2+ million. He should be back. Be nice to draft a speedster for the kicking game to complement Ridley, Vareen and Develin and (if we keep Blount) dump Bolden.

7. Safety

- Gregory needs a restructure at a backup salary. Both Wilson's should be cut to save cash. Ebner is a solid special teams nickel safety. Harmon has promise but team would be wise to bring in a young thumper in the draft like Bailey or Loston to compete with him and give different looks.

8. LB

- With Spikes 100% gone the team should look to play Collins and Hightower, who both have tons of promise, on the outside and Mayo inside. Jerod should restructure to help the team, but didn't have a lower body injury so he should be back to his tackling machine, smart, underappreciate self all over the middle of the field. Fletcher is a fine backup but I'd like to see another tall/fast athlete here like Yawin Smallwood or Shayne Skov.

IDK what the plan will be in free agency, they need to fix the hole in the middle of the O and D lines, they need another big time TE in case gronk breaks another bone or tears another tendon, a tall WR who can actually get separation and then catch the ball would be nice. They have a RB already on injured reserve who can run like the wind in Hines, but it won't make a bit of difference if they don't run the ball with authority. Players I think would fit on the FA list would be Pitta, Raji, Decker, Cooper, Verner and as much as I hate to say this Pollard ! Soilai and if he becomes a FA I'd even take a flier on Ritchie Incognito he's as nasty as they come. However knowing the Patriots they will not sign any of the aforementioned. They will trade their first round pick for several 3rd round picks  and play from behind again all next season. There is no sense in even dreaming of a top tier player being drafted by NE. Great team, but they are wasting the few years they have left with TB as QB.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

They need a receiver and some help in the secondary. Some o-line help wouldn't hurt either.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]

1. Center Alex Mack

2. Talib

3. TE

4. WR

5. DT

6. RB

7. Safety

8. LB

[/QUOTE]

1. I agree on the center. Wendell was garbage today.

2. How many chances does Talib get? He has ended his last four seasons injured. The good news is that he injury history will probably keep other teams away (again). If some one does bite and he gets priced out of what the Patriots are willing to pay it will be rough. Dennard as your number one guy is not a good defensive backfield.

3. TE anything for depth would be good at this point. After Gronk the next best TE was Hooman and he had 12 catches (remember in the preseason when a combination of Sudfeld, Ballard, Fells, and Ford were going to stop us from even missing Hernandez and Gronk to start the year). 

4. Every guy you name (including Edelman and a 34 year old Boldin) are #2 guys on good teams. Despite Boldin's numbers this year, the 49ers struggled until Crabtree came back. Can they pay Edelman what they paid Amendola last year? No NFL player is going to take a back-end loaded contract. You get hurt and you get cut and you never see that money.

5. They need more than that on the D-line as well. Will Wilfork be the same guy he was at 33 coming off achilles surgery? The owe Sopoaga $6M over the next two years and he was inactive for both playoff games. 

6. RB is not a problem. Ridley stays the number one back, Vereen is your pass catching guy, Bolden, Blount, some random veteran they find at cheap $$, and maybe a rookie fill out the roster.

7. Safety is still a problem on this team. Unlike others I am still not sold on McCourty being the number one guy back there (he needs to be paired with some one better than him). Gregory has been a below average player and none of the draft picks have worked out.

8. Collins, Mayo, and Hightower are a good trio. Fletcher is a solid back up. If (and this is a huge if) Hightower and Collins can both build on the end of this season, I think LB is the strongest position on the team next year. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

agree we need center help

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Let Spikes walk.  Let Talib walk unless he signs a ridiculously friendly deal (maybe I'll feel better about this in a few months, but him sitting out 2 years in a row still burns me).  Let Blount walk.  Way too inconsistent.  Let Wendell walk unless he is making the minimum.  Cut Soap.  Cut Vince or extend+restructure him for some cap relief and use the savings to sign a guy like Arthur Jones or Linval Joseph.  All the handwaving about receivers and the secondary is misguided.  Fortify the interior of both lines and find a way to keep Edelman and I will feel good about the team going forward.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

1. Center Alex Mack AGREE

2. Talib AGREE

3. TE AGREE in as much as i want an alternative to Gronk. Not as thrilled with anyone who cannot block

4. WR NOT SURE I AGREE... DOBSON SEEMS LIKE A GOOD PLAYER AFTER A SINGLE YEAR. THOMPKINS I THINK WILL BE A GOOD ALTERNATIVE TARGET. REALLY NOT SURE ABOUT BOYCE BUT HE HAS SPEED AND THEY WERE WILLING TO PUT HIM ON THE FIELD

5. DT DEPENDING ON COST I AGREE AS A SHORT-TERM MEASURE. BUT I WANT DT AND DE TO BE LONG TERM STUDS. WE WANT TO BE DOMINANT IN FRONT LINES BOTH WAYS

6. RB AGREE BUT LIKE BOLDEN IF HE IS CHEAP ENOUGH

7. Safety AGREE

8. LB AGREE BUT LIKE THE IDEA OF 3-4 WITH MAYO AND HIGHTOWER INSIDE AND COLLINS AND NINK OUTSIDE... THOUGH HIGHTOWER OUTSIDE AS MCGINEST APPEALS TO ME TOO

[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Not sure if some of you are aware of this, but there is a salary cap in the NFL so you can't just rape other teams' talent (like MLB) and pay them exorbitant sums. The discussion should include potential cuts to decrease the cap hits.

Decker, Talib or Hall, Mack, Byrd. And draft a DT/DE.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

1. Center Alex Mack

If we can get him would love this but how much is it going to cost? Don't have a ton of cash to spend and have a ton of other pressing issues too.

2. Talib

The only reason he would take such a deal is because no one else would want him. Why do fans think players will take great team friendly deals to stay with teams? It's a business and their career has a finite life. If a team offers him more gauranteed money he will leave. Even still I'm not sure I'd want him back. Do you really want a guy who you can't count on to be there at the big moment when you need him?

3. TE

I like the idea of taking a TE early but not a fan of Jenkins. Personally if Ebron or Amaro aren't there I really like Fiedorowicz in the back of the 2nd and using the 1st on a DT

4. WR

No thank you on Tate back. Just isn't a good WR but I wouldn't mind Sanders. Boldin is going to cost a ton and we have too many holes and not enough cap space to spend large on a WR unfortunately

5. DT

Raji has had two subpar years in a row. So what you are saying might be the right price tag and I'd take him for that. As for moving forward Siliga, Jones, Vellano all had major issues once teams figured them out. I'd be alright keeping 1 maybe 2 as sub role players but I wouldn't count on any to be spot starters like they were this year. Armstead is still a huge unknown but like I said when we got him I wouldn't treat him any different then a back end bench DT until you know what you have. If yo are counting on him to play you are in trouble as we were this year.

6. RB

Agreed, we sure missed Woodhead as that quick change of pace scat back, but do wish we had a returner. Though I'd still like to see Boyce in that role

7. Safety

Gregory needs to be let go. Not sure if he'd take a restructure or not and even if he does how much? We might save more just letting him go and counting on Harmon as a backup role. Either way they need a real SS.

8. LB

Mayo has no reason to restructure so don't think he would just to help the team. Again this is a business and players are out to make as much as they can. What incentive is it to them to take less if there is no threat of being cut? Fans have to understand what we and the team want isn't always in the best interest of the player. I hope they bring Fletcher back but even still they need another LB to go 5 deep.

[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not sure if some of you are aware of this, but there is a salary cap in the NFL so you can't just rape other teams' talent (like MLB) and pay them exorbitant sums. The discussion should include potential cuts to decrease the cap hits.

Decker, Talib or Hall, Mack, Byrd. And draft a DT/DE.

[/QUOTE]

yes we know. its all pipe dreaming here. Byrd is never coming here cuz of $ same with decker....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mayo has no reason to restructure so don't think he would just to help the team. Again this is a business and players are out to make as much as they can. What incentive is it to them to take less if there is no threat of being cut? Fans have to understand what we and the team want isn't always in the best interest of the player. I hope they bring Fletcher back but even still they need another LB to go 5 deep.

[/QUOTE]

yup. people on this board underappreciate Mayo's worth and think he needs to restructure when in all seriousness the defense collapsed after he went out. He's a top 5 LB in the NFL and is rightly paid like one.

[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

We should draft Lyerla at TE. He has freak talent and will drop much lower because of the stupid bust over some toot.

But I doubt BB will be smart enough to grab him.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We should draft Lyerla at TE. He has freak talent and will drop much lower because of the stupid bust over some toot.

But I doubt BB will be smart enough to grab him.

[/QUOTE]

he is good. agreed. I like A. Seferian-Jenkins as well in round 2

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yup. people on this board underappreciate Mayo's worth and think he needs to restructure when in all seriousness the defense collapsed after he went out. He's a top 5 LB in the NFL and is rightly paid like one.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nobody is saying for Mayo to lose any $. I'd say add 1 year to his deal, add a couple million guaranteed to his current deal, and spread the existing money out in ways that give this team some cap relief in the likely 2 year window we have left with Brady.

Mankins should do the same thing.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]
    Nobody is saying for Mayo to lose any $. I'd say add 1 year to his deal, add a couple million guaranteed to his current deal, and spread the existing money out in ways that give this team some cap relief in the likely 2 year window we have left with Brady.

Mankins should do the same thing.

[/QUOTE]

yeah i like that alot better. but someone once said we sould cut Mayo to save money. I do remember reading it here

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1. I agree on the center. Wendell was garbage today.

2. How many chances does Talib get? He has ended his last four seasons injured. The good news is that he injury history will probably keep other teams away (again). If some one does bite and he gets priced out of what the Patriots are willing to pay it will be rough. Dennard as your number one guy is not a good defensive backfield.

One more chance for Talib if it is like 4 million in salary, just 2 million guaranteed with a 500k bonus for every game he plays past 10, the ability to be cut before week 8 if he goes on IR (with his remaining 1m salary coming back to us), additional 500k bonus for good conduct/pro-bowl appearance, and like a team option for 2-3 years of the same situation (maybe with a slightly higher base) at the end of the year and a player option for like 1 year 3 million, only a 500k roster bonus guaranteed if he plays in 10 games.

After that I agree the team should add one more solid, no injury history CB to the remaining group (so no Ras-I's or Cole's). But I think Dennard and Ryan can be a solid duo, with Arrington only good as a slot nickel, as long as the team has a healthy Mayo, Harmon, Hightower and Collins all improve on the flashes they showed this year and the club gets a much better safety than Gregory into the starter discussion.

3. TE anything for depth would be good at this point. After Gronk the next best TE was Hooman and he had 12 catches (remember in the preseason when a combination of Sudfeld, Ballard, Fells, and Ford were going to stop us from even missing Hernandez and Gronk to start the year). 

The team must draft one of the next 2-3 best TE's (if Ebron and Amaro are simply out of reach in rd 1) and likely add a FA upgrade like Pitta or Chandler to Hooman as well. Start the season with those 3 and if Gronk comes back healthy you can decide who to cut between Hooman, the veteran FA TE and Develin.

4. Every guy you name (including Edelman and a 34 year old Boldin) are #2 guys on good teams. Despite Boldin's numbers this year, the 49ers struggled until Crabtree came back. Can they pay Edelman what they paid Amendola last year? No NFL player is going to take a back-end loaded contract. You get hurt and you get cut and you never see that money.

If you have Brady and Gronk and have wisely spent your money on the O-line and important defensive guys you can live with having three #2-3 WR's (Boldin or Sanders/Tate/Edelman, Amendola and hopefully a better Dobson) and two more solid guys like Boyce/Thompkins and Collie/Moe at the backend. Team won SB's with your Branch, Brown, Givens, Patten crowd b/c of Brady, BB and the nasty D.

I think Edelman can have some of his bonus cash spread out in years 2 and 3 of a deal that makes him uncuttable (like Amendola this year) and can therfore be afforded with Amendola for just the first year, but with Danny, Collie and Moe the team should look for either a big or an outside WR in my opinion.

5. They need more than that on the D-line as well. Will Wilfork be the same guy he was at 33 coming off achilles surgery? The owe Sopoaga $6M over the next two years and he was inactive for both playoff games. 

Sopoaga can be cut for nothing. Vince will restructure and they say he plans to come back, he will not be the same, but 75% of Vince playing only 50% of the snaps is still a great thing to have. If you spend on Mack or an interior O-lineman, a WR and keep Talib there is not going to be money to add a starting DT, a guy like Raji looking to make a comeback maybe. Yet Kelly will be back, his injury was more strain/partial tear seeming and easy to recover from in 9-10 months. We had 3 young guys show great improvement, did ok against the run in Denver and Armstead is still a wild card. I think DT is not a MAJOR need myself, was more dissapointed Chandler Jones and Nink to be honest.

6. RB is not a problem. Ridley stays the number one back, Vereen is your pass catching guy, Bolden, Blount, some random veteran they find at cheap $$, and maybe a rookie fill out the roster.

Agree

7. Safety is still a problem on this team. Unlike others I am still not sold on McCourty being the number one guy back there (he needs to be paired with some one better than him). Gregory has been a below average player and none of the draft picks have worked out.

Agree on Gregory. McCourty is a borderline all-pro as a strong safety. He does need more of a thumper and turnover creator next to him, someone of equal talent, but he is a very good free safety.

8. Collins, Mayo, and Hightower are a good trio. Fletcher is a solid back up. If (and this is a huge if) Hightower and Collins can both build on the end of this season, I think LB is the strongest position on the team next year.

I agree as well. I would just like more than one backup and think a guy who can rest Mayo more, since he was playing like every snap for 5 years, and also allow the team to switch into a 3-4 with ease would be very valuable. 

[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts