TIME TO UNLEASH THE.......WILD PAT!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickD33. Show NickD33's posts

TIME TO UNLEASH THE.......WILD PAT!!

With Edelman much healthier and the new promotion of Isaiah Stanback , I hope the Pats are planning on launching the Wild Pat this Sunday against the Jets. Both players are former College QB's and both have decent hands and quickness. The options seem endless. What are your guys thoughts on some formations?
    Trust me, I'm not saying take the ball at of Brady's hands that often, lets say 5-7 snaps??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: TIME TO UNLEASH THE.......WILD PAT!!

At first I was going to say we dont need the wildpat...but after seeing what our offense does in redzone they might want to try it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

and it would give other teams that much more to prepare for. I like it why not try it at least show it and have TB motion back to the shotgun.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATMAN81. Show PATMAN81's posts

In Response to TIME TO UNLEASH THE.......WILD PAT!!:
    With Edelman much healthier and the new promotion of Isaiah Stanback , I hope the Pats are planning on launching the Wild Pat this Sunday against the Jets. Both players are former College QB's and both have decent hands and quickness. The options seem endless. What are your guys thoughts on some formations? Trust me, I'm not saying take the ball at of Brady's hands that often, lets say 5-7 snaps??
    Posted by NickD33

Found this post yesterday.  Apparently you two have the same idea. We need to do something, and quick!

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3ab92358ba-1a3c-4c13-ae2a-4483a51d0864

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATMAN81. Show PATMAN81's posts

In Response to Re: TIME TO UNLEASH THE.......WILD PAT!!:
    At first I was going to say we dont need the wildpat...but after seeing what our offense does in redzone they might want to try it.
    Posted by patsfaninsatx

patsfansatx,
    are you military? if so, what base?  i spent the majority of my career there.  i agree that in short yardage and redzone, and after watching the Stanback Highlight reel, implentation is a must.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATMAN81. Show PATMAN81's posts

In Response to TIME TO UNLEASH THE.......WILD PAT!!:
    With Edelman much healthier and the new promotion of Isaiah Stanback , I hope the Pats are planning on launching the Wild Pat this Sunday against the Jets. Both players are former College QB's and both have decent hands and quickness. The options seem endless. What are your guys thoughts on some formations? Trust me, I'm not saying take the ball at of Brady's hands that often, lets say 5-7 snaps??
    Posted by NickD33

We'd also have to rename it.  Rich Eison dubbed Miami's Pat White "WildPat".  How about the "MinuteMan" or EdelBack Attack.

Sections
Shortcuts