TIQUAN UNDIES just signed a 2y, 2.5m deal... thank you BILLY but y can't we get WRs like that?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

TIQUAN UNDIES just signed a 2y, 2.5m deal... thank you BILLY but y can't we get WRs like that?

now he's in the ring mix with the caro panthies.. we get jabro Lafallen, they get an actual stud in the making that we helped to develop mentally (that SB cut resolved him) and physically. hands down, he has better numbers at the end of the year for far better value!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: TIQUAN UNDIES just signed a 2y, 2.5m deal... thank you BILLY but y can't we get WRs like that?

Names are now showing up in the forum of who posts the threads and I still clicked on this one.  When will I learn?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: TIQUAN UNDIES just signed a 2y, 2.5m deal... thank you BILLY but y can't we get WRs like that?

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Names are now showing up in the forum of who posts the threads and I still clicked on this one.  When will I learn?

[/QUOTE]

LMAO.....it's a cyber Virus TB, it'll go away with a few good nights sleep and plenty of fluids

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Do ya think we cut him before the SB cause maybe there was a reason that wasn't told?  Your jabariffic.   Your in the competition for megatool but jints will be hard to beat. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO.....it's a cyber Virus TB, it'll go away with a few good nights sleep and plenty of fluids

[/QUOTE]

LOL!  I guess curiosity got me.  Lesson learned.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do ya think we cut him before the SB cause maybe there was a reason that wasn't told?  Your jabariffic.   Your in the competition for megatool but jints will be hard to beat. 

[/QUOTE]

long as you know who's on top Phillip I am satisfied

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!  I guess curiosity got me.  Lesson learned.

[/QUOTE]

What's troubling to me is that I actually understand his  hieroglyphic outburts...I need a serious rest!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

One of my all-time favorite Far Sides.  Nice pull. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?