Tired of it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

Tired of it

I am sooooo tired of nearly every thread turning into a personal battle between posters with one insulting the other and back again.  Please guys/gals. how about FOOTBALL????

I am also sooooo tired of attacks on Brady and BB.  We Pats fans have been so very lucky these past thirteen seasons.  (I lived through the Patsy years since '67).  How can anyone knock a sure fire, unanimous, first ballot entry into the HOF when he becomes eligible and one of (if not the) greatest QBs of all time?  And BB?  Success speaks for itself -- and those know-nothings that think if you didn't win the SB every year, that your team stinks should just shut up

I ask all RESPONSIBLE posters to simply put the idiots into their ignore list.  Then we might avoid all the garbage back and forths.  Please guys, this is not a size of your you-know-what contest.  Just ignore them

Oh, and since 2001 the Pats have won 9 of eleven division titles and tied for two (and missed the playoffs by tiebreakers.  Also, their playoff record is 18-8.  I call that success.

SLGDEV/sheldong/sheldonlg

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: Tired of it

In response to SLGDEV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am sooooo tired of nearly every thread turning into a personal battle between posters with one insulting the other and back again.  Please guys/gals. how about FOOTBALL?????

I am also sooooo tired of attacks on Brady and BB.  We Pats fans have been so very lucky these past thirteen seasons.  (I lived through the Patsy years since '67).  How can anyone knock a sure fire, unanimous, first ballot entry into the HOF when he becomes eligible and one of (if not the) greatest QBs of all time?  And BB?  Success speaks for itself -- and those know-nothings that think if you didn't win the SB every year, that your team stinks should just shut up.

I ask all RESPONSIBLE posters to simply put the idiots into their ignore list.  Then we might avoid all the garbage back and forths.  Please guys, this is not a size of your-know-what contest.  Just ignore them.

Oh, and since 2001 the Pats have won 9 of eleven division titles and tied for two (and missed the playoffs by tiebreakers.  Also, their playoff record is 18-8.  I call that success.

[/QUOTE]

Well said. Sadly the Jets troll who uses several screen names doesn't help matters.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sadly Rusty will never leave the forum.  Most everyone else can have real discussions with Jets and Giants trolls but Rusty can't.  Rusty can't even have real discussions with Pats fans.  This place would be a fantastic forum without Rusty, not only would the long threads of name calling be gone but so would 90% of the trolling. 

Hey Rusty, do everyone a favor and find a new forum.

Signed,

Everyone

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

The ignore list is the way to go.

On the positive side, it will make reading long threads much quicker and easier.

Best to all

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

I am sooooo tired of nearly every thread turning into a personal battle between posters with one insulting the other and back again.  Please guys/gals. how about FOOTBALL????

I am also sooooo tired of attacks on Brady and BB.  We Pats fans have been so very lucky these past thirteen seasons.  (I lived through the Patsy years since '67).  How can anyone knock a sure fire, unanimous, first ballot entry into the HOF when he becomes eligible and one of (if not the) greatest QBs of all time?  And BB?  Success speaks for itself -- and those know-nothings that think if you didn't win the SB every year, that your team stinks should just shut up

I ask all RESPONSIBLE posters to simply put the idiots into their ignore list.  Then we might avoid all the garbage back and forths.  Please guys, this is not a size of your you-know-what contest.  Just ignore them

[/QUOTE]

The problem is Bustchise has about 20-30 rotating board names, so  it won't work. The real problem is the moderating system here. There is no moderator, apparently.

If they allowed us to vote for one, a regular poster here and that person wanted to do it, this problem would be solved.

Say, for example, Muzwell could be a mod. He's wise enough to know  who the trolls are and he could just delete account just by glancing in here daily. It's so simple, but the morons at the Globe won't allow the real fans to post here in peace.

There would be no Bustchise, because it's blatantly obvious who he is with his board name selections and schtick in here.  As for Gunty, he'd be gone as well never to be allowed back. Same deal with Underpants.

As for the BBWs who stalk me in here because I am honest about Brady's subpar postseason play in recent years, most notably in title games, that's their problem that they can't utter those words.   We will never win anything with him  playing like that just like Denver with Manning pukking all over his goofy white and orange cleats.

They should get a warning if they continue to behave the irrational way they do, and if they can't admit Brady needs to improve and want to keep trolling, then they too are gone from here.

If those things happened, this board would be great.

What I find amazing is, none of this is possible without Kraft and BB.  Brady is the 3rd person involved, but he's not the root of this magical run. It's really Kraft and BB.  For some reason the BBWs can't handle that fact and truth.  But, the BBWs took the anti-media bait years ago because Tony Mazz told them to, amongst others.

So, here we are.

Look at the threads right up until recently blaming BB for building great teams in recent years. Every pundit out there is picking Denver or the Pats to go to the SB and it would probably be a lot more picking the Pats if not for the built in anti-BB bias that exists. Yet, somehow Babe, Mt Hurl, TCal, RKrap, TFB12 and the other morons want to lecture the board on how BB is an average GM. They do that because they know they can't get away with sounding dumb in saying he's an average coach, too, so the say that about his personnel work because they know they can get away with it.  An injury here or there to key people at bad times is why they came up short in some of these situations. When they won SBs, those things weren't happening.

I could see if this team was missing the playoffs like the Giants, Steelers, Ravens, etc, other teams that won a SB more recently, but the Pats aren't. Sadly, those teams got much better QB performances in their postseason runs than we did. That is what we need. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

This team is so loaded now, it's almost embarrassing yet somehow if Brady manages to continue not to play well like Gomer Manning is known to do, they will troll and scapegoat BB for it, which is clearly trolling..

So many changes have occurred, too. It's an offensive league with scoring way up, rules to favor the offense, a cap that didn't move for the last 5 years of its life, etc.

This is not the same era as 2004.  Some have never accepted that and some never realized the things I warned about going into that lockout. They're like little children who don't like being told "no".

Sure sounds like they're the ones with issues, attaching their wagons to whatever Bustchise and Gunty want to throw towards BB's directions with their own personal agendas.

But,  make no mistake, their agendas align. Oh, yes they do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sadly Rusty will never leave the forum.  Most everyone else can have real discussions with Jets and Giants trolls but Rusty can't.  Rusty can't even have real discussions with Pats fans.  This place would be a fantastic forum without Rusty, not only would the long threads of name calling be gone but so would 90% of the trolling. 

Signed,

Everyone

[/QUOTE]

You can't have a real discussion with trolls. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Signed,

Everyone

[/QUOTE]

You can't have a real discussion with trolls. 

[/QUOTE]

He does not get that. Then again, he does not get he is seen as a troll after last year's board meltdown.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He does not get that. Then again, he does not get he is seen as a troll after last year's board meltdown.

[/QUOTE]

Bored meltdown?  Oh, you mean when I was correct concerning the bad decision to swap Welker for Amendola last season.  or When I said the Broncos were the team to beat to get to the SB because of bad decisions made by BB last season.  Or when I told you that Amendola wouldn't be a star last season like you said he would be?  Which one are you referring to?  Hahaha!  Loser! 

Why don't you do the forum a favor and just leave.  You know... Don't go away mad, just go away.  You ruin the forum. You litter it with your lies and garbage talk to push your agenda.  You are wrong 99% of the time and it only gets worse on here with you during the season.  While I never spend time in the gameday forums I do go back and skim through them which is filled with your garbage in there too.  Don't you get it... everyone knows you are a fraud, 99% of the forum begs for you to leave here.  I'm sure your real life is like that too, people just wishing you would leave.  I can't believe you would stay somewhere you aren't wanted, but you are probably used to that.  I imagine you aren't wanted most places but you continue to stay regardless. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bored meltdown?  Oh, you mean when I was correct concerning the bad decision to swap Welker for Amendola last season.  or When I said the Broncos were the team to beat to get to the SB because of bad decisions made by BB last season.  Or when I told you that Amendola wouldn't be a star last season like you said he would be?  Which one are you referring to?  Hahaha!  Loser! 

Why don't you do the forum a favor and just leave.  You know... Don't go away mad, just go away.  You ruin the forum. You litter it with your lies and garbage talk to push your agenda.  You are wrong 99% of the time and it only gets worse on here with you during the season.  While I never spend time in the gameday forums I do go back and skim through them which is filled with your garbage in there too.  Don't you get it... everyone knows you are a fraud, 99% of the forum begs for you to leave here.  I'm sure your real life is like that too, people just wishing you would leave.  I can't believe you would stay somewhere you aren't wanted, but you are probably used to that.  I imagine you aren't wanted most places but you continue to stay regardless. 

[/QUOTE]

You;re too dumb to know that if none of those Pro Bowl starters get hurt at various times during the year, we wipe the floor with your Broncos. Wipe the floor.

Like we will this year.

And, of all people, an admitted bandwagoner telling a Mass native and veteran of over 2 dozen Pats games in my life PRE Kraft? Really?

Not to mention all the other Boston teams I've supported all my life. You're a carpetbagging Johnny Come Lately who just wants to attach the wagon to who you think is popular or will win.  Pathetic.

Did you just say "bored" meltdown, too?  My god.  Then again, yes, your meltdown was very boring. Day after day, week after week, month after month you trolled and trolled as you do to this day. And, Welkie got concussed and his postseason play yet again was pathetic.

BB made the right move in spades. Spades.

Edelman is clearly the superior investment moving forward as it would be having money left over for another quality WR like Amendola.

Not even a debate. You lost that one.

Now go away from our diehard fanbase forever and go back to the Browns, Raiders, 49ers or Broncos.

99% of the board wants Bustchise, Gunty and the obnoxious BBWs like YOU to be gone. You offer nothing whatsoever except googly eyed teenie bopper Madden video game analysis. Even your photoshopping thingy has taken a turn for the worse, when that is ALL you had going for you.

lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

You;re too dumb to know that if none of those Pro Bowl starters get hurt at various times during the year, we wipe the floor with your Broncos. Wipe the floor.

Like we will this year.

And, of all people, an admitted bandwagoner telling a Mass native and veteran of over 2 dozen Pats games in my life PRE Kraft? Really?

Not to mention all the other Boston teams I've supported all my life. You're a carpetbagging Johnny Come Lately who just wants to attach the wagon to who you think is popular or will win.  Pathetic.

Did you just say "bored" meltdown, too?  My god.  Then again, yes, your meltdown was very boring. Day after day, week after week, month after month you trolled and trolled as you do to this day. And, Welkie got concussed and his postseason play yet again was pathetic.

BB made the right move in spades. Spades.

Edelman is clearly the superior investment moving forward as it would be having money left over for another quality WR like Amendola.

Not even a debate. You lost that one.

Now go away from our diehard fanbase forever and go back to the Browns, Raiders, 49ers or Broncos.

99% of the board wants Bustchise, Gunty and the obnoxious BBWs like YOU to be gone. You offer nothing whatsoever except googly eyed teenie bopper Madden video game analysis. Even your photoshopping thingy has taken a turn for the worse, when that is ALL you had going for you.

lol

[/QUOTE]

Oh, wow... Rusty playing grammar policeman today.  He usually does that when he is OWNED.  That's his go to move.  Rusty, I know you don't understand this type of error happening with smart phones and type assist, but it happens all the time.  Of course, you are probably still using one of those brick sized phones with the antenna sticking out of the top so you don't understand.  But anyway.....

I knew the WR position was in a bad situation last year, two rookies and bringing in an injury prone player who you said wasn't injury prone and was going to do all these wonderful things last season...  a vertical threat and a red zone threat, LMAO!!  You were wrong!  I told you the Broncos were the team to beat to get to the SB last season and guess what... they were the team to beat to get to the SB last season.  You need to start paying attention, boy!!  I own you, I have never been wrong when debating and making predictions with you.  You are a blowhard, you are a fraud.  Do everyone a favor and just leave already.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rustysr. Show Rustysr's posts

What people have to understand about my son is that he was dropped as a baby and he was never the same.when he was around 8 seen the movie Rainman and wanted to be just like him but he wasn't that smart. We had to bring him to K - Mart for his underwear and watch judge whopner all the time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

I had a feeling the thread would turn out like this.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Baffle. Show Baffle's posts

In response to m. a. pat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I had a feeling the thread would turn out like this.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Sad. I used the ignore so i can focus on the people who stick to football and the weeks since have been bliss.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

whats almost more annoying than all the name calling and trolling?

Threads complaining about it.

These start at least once every two weeks and they all make good points but the threads are just fuel to start fires of arguments inside them as shown above.

While all the fighting does get old, I don't ignore anyone because that's my choice and sometimes it's interesting and if it isn't I just keep scrolling.

Instead of making threads to instigate more fighting, just ignore the perpetrators that you don't wanna hear from

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

These start at least once every two weeks and they all make good points but the threads are just fuel to start fires of arguments inside them as shown above.

While all the fighting does get old, I don't ignore anyone because that's my choice and sometimes it's interesting and if it isn't I just keep scrolling.

Instead of making threads to instigate more fighting, just ignore the perpetrators that you don't wanna hear from

I share your perspective however in fairness to those of us who really do find the adolescent bs rather tedious, when it reaches the point where thread after thread extends into multiple pages of pi$$ing contest the point of even having a forum like this is lost.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I share your perspective however in fairness to those of us who really do find the adolescent bs rather tedious, when it reaches the point where thread after thread extends into multiple pages of pi$$ing contest the point of even having a forum like this is lost.

[/QUOTE]

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

There was a time last year it got to me, but then realizing there is nothing to do about it, I soon developed a sense to tune most of it out. What I try to take away is the football essence of what their points are. And like everyone else I have my own take on it, I know the hot points, bb, TB,ww, aw etc all I know is that I root for every player on the pats to do well. I root for and trust bb with ll with a hi percentage make the right call. so some of the back and forth is interesting, some not so much, but one just has to develope a discerning and a blind eye. Except for the trolls all these guys want the pats to win

at the same time there could be a day or two that is a little tuff to block it out, but then it becomes my problem, and I have all of them that I need lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The back and forths wouldn't be so bad if the quoting system wasn't such a mess which worsens them exponentially.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The problem is Bustchise has about 20-30 rotating board names, so  it won't work. The real problem is the moderating system here. There is no moderator, apparently.

If they allowed us to vote for one, a regular poster here and that person wanted to do it, this problem would be solved.

Say, for example, Muzwell could be a mod. He's wise enough to know  who the trolls are and he could just delete account just by glancing in here daily. It's so simple, but the morons at the Globe won't allow the real fans to post here in peace.

There would be no Bustchise, because it's blatantly obvious who he is with his board name selections and schtick in here.  As for Gunty, he'd be gone as well never to be allowed back. Same deal with Underpants.

As for the BBWs who stalk me in here because I am honest about Brady's subpar postseason play in recent years, most notably in title games, that's their problem that they can't utter those words.   We will never win anything with him  playing like that just like Denver with Manning pukking all over his goofy white and orange cleats.

They should get a warning if they continue to behave the irrational way they do, and if they can't admit Brady needs to improve and want to keep trolling, then they too are gone from here.

If those things happened, this board would be great.

What I find amazing is, none of this is possible without Kraft and BB.  Brady is the 3rd person involved, but he's not the root of this magical run. It's really Kraft and BB.  For some reason the BBWs can't handle that fact and truth.  But, the BBWs took the anti-media bait years ago because Tony Mazz told them to, amongst others.

So, here we are.

Look at the threads right up until recently blaming BB for building great teams in recent years. Every pundit out there is picking Denver or the Pats to go to the SB and it would probably be a lot more picking the Pats if not for the built in anti-BB bias that exists. Yet, somehow Babe, Mt Hurl, TCal, RKrap, TFB12 and the other morons want to lecture the board on how BB is an average GM. They do that because they know they can't get away with sounding dumb in saying he's an average coach, too, so the say that about his personnel work because they know they can get away with it.  An injury here or there to key people at bad times is why they came up short in some of these situations. When they won SBs, those things weren't happening.

I could see if this team was missing the playoffs like the Giants, Steelers, Ravens, etc, other teams that won a SB more recently, but the Pats aren't. Sadly, those teams got much better QB performances in their postseason runs than we did. That is what we need. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

This team is so loaded now, it's almost embarrassing yet somehow if Brady manages to continue not to play well like Gomer Manning is known to do, they will troll and scapegoat BB for it, which is clearly trolling..

So many changes have occurred, too. It's an offensive league with scoring way up, rules to favor the offense, a cap that didn't move for the last 5 years of its life, etc.

This is not the same era as 2004.  Some have never accepted that and some never realized the things I warned about going into that lockout. They're like little children who don't like being told "no".

Sure sounds like they're the ones with issues, attaching their wagons to whatever Bustchise and Gunty want to throw towards BB's directions with their own personal agendas.

But,  make no mistake, their agendas align. Oh, yes they do.

[/QUOTE]

would you stop telling lies? on the recent "you call it thread" I posted a Pats SB victory. I have always and emphatically praised BB as the best coach in the NFL, perhaps top 3 in its history. I have posted of BB being a great GM, even though I have not agreed with his free agency decisions and feel his drafts have been league average. This has been backed up with countless analysis that has been posted on this very board.

I get it. If it's BB. you are smitten, hook, line and sinker. Some of the smarter posters here dont think BB walks on water, and there are some decisons that we did not agre with.

THat is not trolling. THat does not make us a Pats hater. It is very obvious with your Brady venom, you are the troll and hater. No one speaks of BB as poorly as you speak of Brady

With that, 50% of the BB critics are actually against YOU, not BB. YOur the reason for the BB criticism here 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

The issue is that along with differencing opinions, people make it personal. Everyone can have an opinion and I can decide to agree with them or not. I can state my opinion just like everyone else. What I hate is how the opinions turn into an attack on the person, instead of the topic.

ignore some of this when it is aimed at you, just don't react the people doing it look more stupid and pathetic and they will go away.

both sides or teams do this, some go to this after one counter point and others wait a little but once it starts I stop reading the thread. This one is in the same place. But I had to say this and try. It will fall on deaf ears but it would be nice to just discuss stuff instead of all the drama.

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Rkarp, I don't even think it's all that necessary to try to defend yourself against the guy anymore, take a look around, the whole place thinks he is a moron. I will say that he had me convinced that you were a jet's troll a couple of years ago - because that's all he said about you day after day - but everyone knows his act now and it's tired.

I wouldn't be surprised if the 3-5 newest posters that he attacks on here daily aren't the jets trolls he claims them to be. I've read some of their comments and honestly they seem like better fans than he is...certainly less detrimental to this site than what he has done. Look at the place, every other week there are threads started to ban him, put him on ignore or asking him to stop ruining the place...yet nothing changes. Truth is the regulars on here are long long gone - they left last summer when he sabotaged every single thread from the months of June-September - and there are more good posters leaving now. It's a shame really, the guy is like a computer virus. The people on the Bruin's board handle him much better...they don't stand for any of his crap...he is put in his place instantly.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The issue is that along with differencing opinions, people make it personal. Everyone can Han an opinion and I can decide to agree with them or not. I can state my opinion just like everyone else. What I hate is how the opinions turn into an attack on the person, instead of the topic.

ignore some of this when it is aimed at you, just don't react the people doing it look more stupid and pathetic and they will go away.

both sides or teams do this, some go to this after one counter point and others wait a little but once it starts I stop reading the thread. This one is in the same place. But I had to say this and try. It will fall on deaf ears but it would be nice to just discuss stuff instead of all the drama.

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

[/QUOTE]

Easier said than done, because to do so would mean that you can't have an opinion that differs from rusty. That's the problem. I come on here to talk a little football, get some of the latest news and express an honest opinion. When I do that I am met with hostility.

Take your post for instance, let's say you wrote something football related in there - and rusty didn't agree with it - he would call you stupid, he would insult your opinion, he would tell lies about you, he would mention you in other posts to try to get people to go along with him and then he would never EVER stop. Ever. Anytime you wanted to state an opinion you would have to consider that before you did. As for me I am going to state my opinion and I'm not going to let someone lie about me in the process. He would also read your post and notice that there were a few typing and spelling errors in there and claim that you "never went to college"...doesn't matter if this is just a message board, talking football...he'd insult your intelligence.

It's one guy. It's the same guy that everyone was talking about last summer...and the summer before...and before...and before...and before that. It will never end.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

its very clear. this board deteriorates due to 1 poster. get rid of that one poster, and this is a great opinion and comment board

the Jets and Jints and Colts guys that come around are comedeic relief. they dont bother me here. I have no issue with other teams fans coming in here and poking some fun at us Pats fans.

repeat, get rid of that 1 poster, and this is a great board that would continue to grow. look at how many posters have left due to this one poster 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The back and forths wouldn't be so bad if the quoting system wasn't such a mess which worsens them exponentially.

[/QUOTE]
    And the endless reply to a reply to a reply, which posts the same thing endlessly... Sciatica compounded by a root canal...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

Sections
Shortcuts