Tired of it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Tired of it

Rusty you lost respect around probably because of your totally one sided stance against Brady.

I've said this many times over and over... Yes, Brady has been subpar in recent postseasons, yes he'd probably admit that too deep down he knows it as well.

But, its a team game and the fact is, whatever circumstances were going on in the game, Brady left the field with the lead in both Super Bowls and the defense could not come up with a stop. That's a fact. Blame Brady for poor play all you want but he put us into position to win in the end as he always seems to do

From 08-13 (injured Talib in 12 and everyone last season) the defense has not been good, slice that anyway you want. 09 Ravens game they fell apart first play. 10 JEts game they legit made Sanchez look like god himself. They got lucky in 2011 when Lee Evans dropped the TD and Cundiff missed a 33 yarder. and had no chance once talib got hurt the last two seasons.

Also doesn't help that the offensive line has been putrid over the years come January.

It's a team game and if you didn't 100% blame Brady for every postseason loss I think people around here wouldn't be as harsh to you. It also doesn't help you attack the "cupcake guild" constantly either, but whatever

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

I find it very funny that many of the posters who complain the loudest about Rusty are the very ones who start up threads specifically with the intent to goad him into an argument.  Then, when he responds, they pretend to be all indignant about his comments.  Face it, there are many posters here who wouldn't know what to do with their time here if Rusty wasn't here.  And, to be fair, Rusty seems to suffer from that problem himself.  What would he do, if Bustchise wasn't here to tangle with? 

Trust me when I tell ya, I would love nothing more for the following people to never post here or talk to me ever again...In no order:

Mt Hurl

RKrap

TFB12

Bustchise

Gunty

Underpants

TCal

Pezzy

Babe

I cannot stand disingenuous hypocrites and that is what these people are.  They've collectively ruined the board.

All I ever wanted from this board is intelligent football discussion about our beloved Pats and anything peripheral to the team around the NFL.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yet you constantly call our names when we are not here.

Everyone can post without you.

You can't post without us.

You need to go.

Grow the hell up and try to get a real life.

Speaking of real life. (non-existent)  Do you speak to real people the way you do here?

I think not, puzzy.  Pretty sure you wouldn't be here if you did.

Who do you think you are telling me who I can reference and who I can't? Besides, you and your BBW Guild have dug your own graves here.

You have bashed BB for being brilliant off this lockout in every way (draft, FA, trades, in house player development, etc) while Brady has not improved his AFC title game performances.

Your group's little obnoxious run here is over.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Never bashed beebee for his coaching and that is where he excels.

The gm part, not so much,

You don't get 26th-31st, ranked defenses because of good drafting and FA's

The proof is in the pudding and I'm ecstatic that beebee has finally admitted it by going out and paying for some talent., namely a #1&2 CB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

In response to NYC's comment:

The ignore list is the way to go.

On the positive side, it will make reading long threads much quicker and easier.

Best to all

Ignore doesn't really work. It only ignores the original posts of those you have on it. If anyone responds to them their whole post shows up in the response

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Section136's comment:

Who is really crazy anyway, the nut job or the person arguing with him?

This is the question of the day, Wozzy!

Or the person bludgeoning and embarrassing the troll/nutjob. I don't consider me bludgeoning Bustchise with ease or someone like a Pezzy who can't admit Brady must improve as an "argument". I consider it me exposing the morons for what they are.

Facts are facts.  The Jets blow and their collapse was predicted by me while Bustchise, RKrap and Mt Hurl all were so impressed with their 2009-2011 bravado within that Potemkin Village Tannenboob/Rexie built. They took the bait as many of us laughed.

As for the BBW Guild, they look ridiculous pretending Brady played as well, say in the 2011 title game as he did in the 2004 one.

They either never saw Brady play pre 2007 or they're morons.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Umm . he did play reasonable well minus the pick.  Even broke 2 SB records.  Definitely MVP if the D hadn't sucked azz as usual.

He is a MUCH better QB now than before 2004.  Difference is the D has sucked for years.

Difference is it's all been put on his shoulders.

That's not the way to win SB's.  That's not the way it's supposed to be.

Shame on beebee and his no talent DEFENSE.

You can't build a championship D overnight. The fact is, the 2011 D outplayed the offense in that postseason.  They may not have been a protoypical SB D, but boy did they serve it up on a platter for the offense to finish it off.

Guess what? Brady and Welker choked and everyone knows that.

There was no way BB could have bought up high profile key pieces off that lockout.  This is what you inbreds don't get. We would have ended up like the Jets now or in the very near future.  I kept saying he's not going to do that because he can't with a flat cap and because if he does, it jeopardizes the long term chances of the team.

Christ, I said that before Kraft went to the media to spell it out for you idiots who claim to have a grasp on basic economics, but then show you clearly don't.

Why do you think the COlts released Peyton Manning and Polian got canned?  Are you this stupid?

BB avoided those pitfalls with some brilliant teambuilding moves through the draft, small but key moves in FA here and there and just capped it off with the moves in FA this year.

And, that's on the heels of some very good drafts in recent years.  Taking NCAA prospects and placing them into a demanding situation overnight is not going to result in a lock down 1985 Bears type D with a snap of a finger. I've explained this to you inbreds over and over.  Seattle took 5 years to get a team that could make a run.  SF still has won nothing. It took Ozzie Newsome a decade of missing the playoffs and being the blindd squirrel who found a nut.  The fact you thought that overnight, young NCAA prospect base D could play like a GREAT D overnight, makes you look like a fool, and that's your problem.

BB spoiled Brady to the moon and back and it did not work. Oh well.  They were close numerous times and the best players in an offensive era let the team and fans down.

Your stupidity is not my or anyone else's problem.

Got it?

But, in that same time frame, BB surrounded Brady with HOF caliber offensive personnel and good personnel. Gronk, Welker, Moss, good system guys like Branch, Edelman, etc.  The talent on offense was there throughout and Brady was still choking badly when the chips were on the table.

It's a fact.   If Brady threw a better ball or Welkie held onto the poorly thrown ball, none of you have any of this ridiculously stupid ammo you use here to somehow make that BB's fault as if he throws and catches football for the team.

SB 46 will remain the one that got away. It was their year. Everything started breaking right and they were about to win it for Myra Kraft, but Brady and Welkie lost their focus together.

Whoops.

But, that has no bearing on the tremendous job BB did off the lockout.  Wake me when teams get robbed at the end of games twice a year, too. I can still see Pete Carroll celebrating like a tool when GB got absolutely jobbed 2 years ago, uncomfortably so.

BB is not only fighting off the ones who are jealous of him, they have to fight the refs in close games, too.  What? You breathed on my WR with 2 minutes to go? Pass Interference!  How many times have we seen that one in close games, especially on the road?  Hmm?

The media loves to tell the world about how great Seattle or SF, or whatever trendy flavor of the day team that doesn't have BB running it, but through it all, the one constant high performer as personnel manager and coach, has been BB.

Christ, big mouth Harbaugh out in SF has won jack squat and you'd think he was superior to BB and what he has done and is doing here.

If you want the poseurs as your GM and coach, go follow those teams. I'll take the guy who keeps a straight ship through the night and ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

[object HTMLDivElement]

He's been rebuilding the D since 2005 and never adequately replaced the inherited, talent he lost.

You can't field a D with sub par talent and starters that wouldn't start on the worst team, in the NFL,

and expect results.

Thank You beebee for going out and buying the defensive talent that you could never draft.

And thank you Jesus, too!

Bout freken time.

BAD draft picks (starting in 2006) and BAD FA's make bad defenses. PERIOD

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:

The issue is that along with differencing opinions, people make it personal. Everyone can Han an opinion and I can decide to agree with them or not. I can state my opinion just like everyone else. What I hate is how the opinions turn into an attack on the person, instead of the topic.

ignore some of this when it is aimed at you, just don't react the people doing it look more stupid and pathetic and they will go away.

both sides or teams do this, some go to this after one counter point and others wait a little but once it starts I stop reading the thread. This one is in the same place. But I had to say this and try. It will fall on deaf ears but it would be nice to just discuss stuff instead of all the drama.

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

Easier said than done, because to do so would mean that you can't have an opinion that differs from rusty. That's the problem. I come on here to talk a little football, get some of the latest news and express an honest opinion. When I do that I am met with hostility.

Take your post for instance, let's say you wrote something football related in there - and rusty didn't agree with it - he would call you stupid, he would insult your opinion, he would tell lies about you, he would mention you in other posts to try to get people to go along with him and then he would never EVER stop. Ever. Anytime you wanted to state an opinion you would have to consider that before you did. As for me I am going to state my opinion and I'm not going to let someone lie about me in the process. He would also read your post and notice that there were a few typing and spelling errors in there and claim that you "never went to college"...doesn't matter if this is just a message board, talking football...he'd insult your intelligence.

It's one guy. It's the same guy that everyone was talking about last summer...and the summer before...and before...and before...and before that. It will never end.

Who are you kidding here?  Who do you think you are acting all innocent?  I am the lone guy who takes on trolls. If others pitched in, you wouldn't exist here.  You act like your little group aligned with Bustchise, immersed in your shared ant-BB agendas, aren't the main reason for why the board is like this.

IT IS YOU. YOU.

Trust me.  I can guarantee you many people agree with me. Your little group is just overly busy and vocal banding together, but you make up a very small part of this board.

Your passive-aggressive behavior is infamous here, as you banded together with Bustchise and your BBW Guild to spend every waking hour here creepily bashing the greatest coach and GM in the history of football because you can't get yourself to admit the following:

1. Tom Brady has been missing in AFC Title games for years and years. Without a quality QB, no team wins a SB.

2.  The lockout, in conjunction with BB needing to pay FOUR KEY PLAYERS TOP MARKET PLAYERS (Brady, Mankins, Wilfork and Mayo), meant a slow build from within by acquiring picks and rebuilding on the fly vs trading these players away and starting over, as the plan.

YOu pathetically wanted what the Jets did and admitted it!  LOL

The fact you don't know either one of these things or didn't want to hear it, means you are Spaulding Smales who wants a cheeseburger, a hot dog, a pepsi, etc.  That is who you are.   You;re Speaulding Smales picking his nose and puuking into Audis at country clubs and acting like a tool after he hits a joint thinking he's cool. That's you.

Spaulding Smales.  How does that feel to look that here?

You're so spoiled it's ridiculous and I am embarrassed we have fans like you running around the internet acting like because Brady trots out there, it means it's a formality that we will play in the SB. In reality, he has been a MAJOR reason why we haven't won one or gotten back there. WHen we don't get to a SB, you come running blaming everyone and never mention how bad Brady was in his own right. 

MAJOR REASON.  But, you can't admit it.

Hence, your inability to be rational and at least admit that, instead of mocking BB in here with your buddy Bustchise and all others like Pezzy. TFB12, Babe, TCal, etc.  That means YOU all have the problem, not the rest of the board who can easily say "Brady must improve because BB has built a juggernaut now"...

You're delusional. You think BB should miraculously pull off a SB win while Brady is playing like crap at times when every real diehard knows that is pretty much impossible. It's almost like you want BB to work a miracle as Brady trots off with Welkie to Costa Rica, after each sucks.   How does that make sense?

And, your little TFB12 bandwagon buddy who never knew what it was like to sit on those metal bleachers and watch a crappy product, comes in here to align with you because that choker Welkie is someone he wants to bed.  Super.

Guess what? SOme of us are adults and know the score.  We get that Welker was not worth 10 mil per and deserved nothing that high after uner-performing with his stat padding buddy, Brady. So, BB thankfully split that up with that moron running around here for over a year whining, as we watch Edelman (as -predicted) show the world why BB was right. 

Here we are in 2014 with a loaded, young team because BB built it right and now Brady has to finally step up and help.  Yes. Yes, he does.

Because if he doesn't, your little group of pathetic Brady infatuation robots will look more ridiculous than you do now scrolling through your Brady Excuse Rolodex. You passed the letter "Z" a long time ago, Cupcake.

Leave the woods of NH for 5 minutes other than to buy tv dinners for yourself and get some flippin' culture, you white trash, uneducated, arrogant rube. Or, just leave the board.

95% of fanbases are jealous to the moon and back of what we have every year, which is to say:  'The Pats will play in the title game'...

No other fanbase can really say that and it's not just because of Brady either. It's really because of BB, the greatest coach of all time.  Yet, you have spent over 5 years here mocking him because Brady's ego was so big before SB 42 and he choked in SB 46 trying to make up for SB 42.  Again, SUPER. Everyone else knows this, but you.

You best hope Brady doesn't crap himself in the title game this year whether it is in Denver or at home. Even he knows how ridiculous it has become where that game starts and ends, and it was like he never even dressed for it.

That's how you know how bad he plays. Or, at least, the rest of us do.

Now keeping in mind that all this^^^is typical dribble of a madman, and it demonstrates what the original post and this thread is all about. There is one guy around here (rusty) who's soul purpose is to ruin the experience of posters around here, he thinks it's his job to eliminate meaningful conversation. Anything even remotely close to honest opinion - if negative - is not to be spoken. Why? I do know. Personally I think that is a reason to talk sports in general...to be more rounded and intelligent...not talk like some pink hat mindless fan. 

All the people rusty mentions in his rant, the people that "ruin this place" have very very few problems/arguments with other posters on this site. I know I don't. Yet if you look at rusty he has argued and insulted virtually every single poster on here - even people he used to think were his comrades now have him on ignore. Think about that.

I think rusty's way of doing things eliminates quality football talk. You don't see anymore outside of the box type of posts anymore around here...you don't see the hypothetical type threads anymore...why? Because the guy ruined them. He takes them as insults to Belichick and feels it's his job to destroy any type of interesting thought. Instead we are left with 5-7 threads a day about the shortcomings and problems of other players or other teams. There is no more...what if we traded so and so? What if we moved this guy over there? Did you hear that so and so may surpass so and so as a starter? Or, why is that guy still on the roster? And why did that guy get cut, I thought he looked better than the other guy?

^^There is no more of that stuff, that stuff is insulting to Belichick evidently and therefore must be stopped in the eyes of rusty. Why didn't we trade for so and so? Because Belichick is smarter than you troll. Why didn't we sign this guy or that guy? You are spoiled, do you think we can sign every pro bowler? Why isn't so and so starting? I think you should leave the coaching up to the man who is in charge. Why did we trade down in the draft when we could of selected so and so? Because you are a pink hat troll fan, that's why and because you didn't go to college.

And it's gotten to the point where you can't even start threads about players you like because he thinks it was him that drafted them and him who "jumped on their bandwagon first". I have started threads on Jaime Collins and White - speaking of how much I thought they could help this team - two seconds later rusty runs in talking about Belichick, trolls and salary cap hell. It's beyond ridiculous.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

I find it very funny that many of the posters who complain the loudest about Rusty are the very ones who start up threads specifically with the intent to goad him into an argument.

This^

"Ignore" will make you happier and more tranquil.  Chill.  

Who is really crazy anyway, the nut job or the person arguing with him?

Unfortunately, the ones who seem to complain the loudest are the ones who show no desire to ignore the very posters that they complain about.  They love this stuff.  They aren't looking to be more tranquil.  Somehow, they seem to get off on it.  To quote the great (fictional) philanthropist, Forest Gump, "Stupid is as stupid does".

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

[/QUOTE]

Obviously false.  I don't know any such thing, and I watch EVERY game, and so OBVIOUSLY not "everyone knows that".  I see a dropped bread-basket interception, a helmet catch with three, yes THREE, Patriot defenders around him.  No, Doug, I blame the DEFENSE for those losses.  I don't blame Brady for not always being Superman.

SLGDEV/sheldong/sheldonlg

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to Section136's comment:

Doug, I thought Jules was Underpants who was UD6, man I can't keep these names straight! Thank god for sheldon - he lists his former names at the bottom of his posts!

No. Jules Winfield is not UD6/Underpants. Two different people.

We used to have a Steelers fan stop by here and he was the most real non-Pats fan I've seen here.  Totally cool, honest and rational.

Very rare to see those people on a sports board.

I know who you are talking about.  Yes, he was a very good poster.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

In response to SLGDEV's comment:

Obviously false.  I don't know any such thing, and I watch EVERY game, and so OBVIOUSLY not "everyone knows that".  I see a dropped bread-basket interception, a helmet catch with three, yes THREE, Patriot defenders around him.  No, Doug, I blame the DEFENSE

You blame the D for holding to 13 points in SB 46, getting 4 or 5 sacks, taking over in the second half to swing momentum and for Brady and Welker missing a chance to ice that game?

How does that make sense?

It's utterly the dumbest conclusion anyone could make. BB would have been lauded for a masterful gameplan, by coaching up a thin D that is so young, littered with 1st and 2nd year players at its core.

My god.  Brady's lack of execution on an easy play with Welker is the defense's fault?

Explain how that makes sense, please. They weren't rooting hard enough on the sidelines? I mean, what is it?

Did Brady play well in that game?  No, the Giant's D plan was very good and that hurt us.  HOWEVER, the key point is that Brady brought the team back to get the lead and then went to the sidelines with the team in the lead very late in the game.  Our defense couldn't hold the fort and so we lost.  Ergo, despite earlier poor play on his part, he rose to the occasion and put us in a position to win the game late in the game.  It was the DEFENSE that failed us at the critical time -- no matter what excuses you want to make for them.  THAT is how it makes perfect sense.

Also, while you are most definitely entitled to your opinion as to why we lost that game, please refrain from insulting remarks.  If you will notice, I have not done so with respect to your opinion, and I expect the same courtesy.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Once I was treated with disrespect here simply because I am being genuine and honest about Brady's poor play knowing we can never win with that, I threw it back in their face, to the point they now can't take it because they know I've been right this whole time.

As I said earlier, I disagree with you on this.  You have a right to your opinion of his play, but you have NOT been proven right in your assertion.  IMO, Brady is the singular reason we reached as far as we did, including two super bowls in the last ten years.  In both losses he left the field with the Pats in the lead.  You can't blame him if the defense didn't hold that lead.  One of those ten years he was gone for the entire season, so we have him getting the team to the playoffs all nine of those post SB victory years in which he was the QB, reaching the SB twice and the conference title game three other times.  The only missed reaching the title game four of those nine times.  He even reached it last year with essentially no supporting cast.  No, Doug, Brady has not had poor play (a game here of there doesn't change that).  Brady has had exceptional play.  The VICTORY numbers don't lie.

On a side note as to why I have all three names here.  I never, by choice, changed my screen name.  It was the Board management that so screwed things up that I had to re-register and it wouldn't accept the old name.  They are there to tell people that I am the same person and have a longer posting history that indicated by just SLGDEV.

I completely disagree. This D led the NFL in 2010 and 2011 in creating turnovers.  Rob Ninkovich leads all DL in the NFL in fumble recoveries for example, but that stuff gets buried due to a googly eyed media fawning over Brady.

Julian Edelman is the all time punt return yard average leader in NFL HISTORY.

See what I mean?

Matt Cassel led this team to an 11-5 record improving as the year went on. Most QBs who play for the first time, get WORSE as the season goes because film gets out on their tendencies. Not here. Not with this coaching staff led by BB.

It's not about just Brady. It's about the brilliance in coaching with BB. And, if he can't coach a guy, they're gone.

No one does it better.  Meanwhile, I can name a half dozen QBs whose stats are similar to Brady's, to get the 10+ wins for a postseason berth.

So, really, you're really quite wrong here.

Lastly, I don't care if he leaves the game with a lead or not. Missed opportunities are missed opportunities. When a team hands you a gimme in the 1st or 2nd qtr and you don't take it, if it come back to bite you, it's not on the D, it's on the offense for not taking a gift earlier in the game.

Look at the Saints game last year. Our offense sucked all game long, the D held on and held and held and held vs a loaded Saints offense and Brady pitched in at the end.  Good job by him and the offense, but that is in no way a win without the D.

That's a fact.

So, you're wrong. It's not about seeing if our D can bail Brady out every week at the end of a game. It's about Brady leading a consistent offense through 4 qtrs, not turning it over if possible (I don't even count blindside fumbles), and most importantly making good football decisions.

The arrogance of excusing Brady after our D holds to 14 points during a game, being gassed during that time in doing so, and expecting them to be the 1985 Bears with 1:30 to:play is just that: Arrogance.

[object HTMLDivElement]

The pathetic D gassed themselves by being on the field an eternity.  Twice the league average TWICE!

The O was on the field, exceeding the league average.  NF excuse for that.

7-8 possession games while the O was forced to sit the bench and watch the atrocity is ridiculous.

Thank whom ever, we now have a couple of DB's to stop the bleeding.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Its too bad that people can't create a post and prevent other certain people from posting to it - stalkers, trolls or Dbags who constantly abuse most every post with personal attacks and garbage that nobody else wants to read.  Sorta like an email spam folder.  Click on those handles to be excluded.  That would be a good feature on all BDC forums.  We have the same problem with a couple of idiots on the Celtics board too.

Obviously false.  I don't know any such thing, and I watch EVERY game, and so OBVIOUSLY not "everyone knows that".  I see a dropped bread-basket interception, a helmet catch with three, yes THREE, Patriot defenders around him.  No, Doug, I blame the DEFENSE

You blame the D for holding to 13 points in SB 46, getting 4 or 5 sacks, taking over in the second half to swing momentum and for Brady and Welker missing a chance to ice that game?

How does that make sense?

It's utterly the dumbest conclusion anyone could make. BB would have been lauded for a masterful gameplan, by coaching up a thin D that is so young, littered with 1st and 2nd year players at its core.

My god.  Brady's lack of execution on an easy play with Welker is the defense's fault?

Explain how that makes sense, please. They weren't rooting hard enough on the sidelines? I mean, what is it?

[object HTMLDivElement]

19 points.  Just because it was a gift, because the pathetic D couldn't get off the field AGAIN, doesn't mean it doesn't count.

It means beebee had to put a stop to the madness just to get one measly 57 second possession, or else there would have been 7.  RIDICULOUS!  There's never been an 8 possession SB before and the Pats had 2.

Thanks beebee

•  
  • This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

Tastes great!

Less filling!

[yawn]

Once I was treated with disrespect here simply because I am being genuine and honest about Brady's poor play knowing we can never win with that, I threw it back in their face, to the point they now can't take it because they know I've been right this whole time.

As I said earlier, I disagree with you on this.  You have a right to your opinion of his play, but you have NOT been proven right in your assertion.  IMO, Brady is the singular reason we reached as far as we did, including two super bowls in the last ten years.  In both losses he left the field with the Pats in the lead.  You can't blame him if the defense didn't hold that lead.  One of those ten years he was gone for the entire season, so we have him getting the team to the playoffs all nine of those post SB victory years in which he was the QB, reaching the SB twice and the conference title game three other times.  The only missed reaching the title game four of those nine times.  He even reached it last year with essentially no supporting cast.  No, Doug, Brady has not had poor play (a game here of there doesn't change that).  Brady has had exceptional play.  The VICTORY numbers don't lie.

On a side note as to why I have all three names here.  I never, by choice, changed my screen name.  It was the Board management that so screwed things up that I had to re-register and it wouldn't accept the old name.  They are there to tell people that I am the same person and have a longer posting history that indicated by just SLGDEV.

I completely disagree. This D led the NFL in 2010 and 2011 in creating turnovers.  Rob Ninkovich leads all DL in the NFL in fumble recoveries for example, but that stuff gets buried due to a googly eyed media fawning over Brady.

See what I mean?

Matt Cassel led this team to an 11-5 record improving as the year went on. Most QBs who play for the first time, get WORSE as the season goes because film gets out on their tendencies. Not here. Not with this coaching staff led by BB.

It's not about just Brady. It's about the brilliance in coaching with BB. And, if he can't coach a guy, they're gone.

No one does it better.  Meanwhile, I can name a half dozen QBs whose stats are similar to Brady's, to get the 10+ wins for a postseason berth.

Lastly, I don't care if he leaves the game with a lead or not. Missed opportunities are missed opportunities. When a team hands you a gimme in the 1st or 2nd qtr and you don't take it, if it come back to bite you, it's not on the D, it's on the offense for not taking a gift earlier in the game.

Look at the Saints game last year. Our offense sucked all game long, the D held on and held and held and held vs a loaded Saints offense and Brady pitched in at the end.  Good job by him and the offense, but that is in no way a win without the D.

That's a fact.

So, you're wrong. It's not about seeing if our D can bail Brady out every week at the end of a game. It's about Brady leading a consistent offense through 4 qtrs, not turning it over if possible (I don't even count blindside fumbles), and most importantly making good football decisions.

The arrogance of excusing Brady after our D holds to 14 points during a game, being gassed during that time in doing so, and expecting them to be the 1985 Bears with 1:30 to:play is just that: Arrogance.

[object HTMLDivElement]

The pathetic D gassed themselves by being on the field an eternity.  Twice the league average TWICE!

7-8 possession games while the O was forced to sit the bench and watch the atrocity is ridiculous.

Nope.  FGs should not win SBs.  The offense needed to help them out and they didn't.  You're a disgrace for pretending Sterling Moore is on the same level playing field as the talent BB amassed for the golden boy on offense.

You laud Brady's stats all year, play fantasy football with your dorky friends and then run away when we need that production or something close to it in AFC Title games or SBs.

Also, when you and Babe used to tell Underpants Brady was Joe Cool and was a winner in close games, a better playoff performer and that stats didn't count as much as wins, you used to mock Peyton for chasing regular season stats as his main reason for being considered better than Brady.

Now that Brady is channeling Manning, you try to deflect from it.  You're a hypocrite.

I refuse to be that. I readily admit and acknowledge how annoying it is to watch Brady get all the accolades to pad stats apparently, only for Ds to know his ego, set the trap and bait him like we used to do with Gomer.

Ugh.

And you know what, since our D is so loaded with the base built through these nice drafts since 2010, we'll be the ones baiting Gomie in January. The question is, will Brady not muck it up again?

[object HTMLDivElement]

Fg's won all our SBs.

What a freaken moron!

The bottom feeder D was loaded?  BWAHAHA

Must be the coaching then.

Any other pearls of wisdom you care to expose yourself with?

You do know that publically exposing yourself is illegal, don't you?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Rustysr. Show Rustysr's posts

Let's take a thread NEGAME started the other day asking TFB12 a question what does rusty do comes in and starts insulting TFB12 and he says he's stalked lmao.

See what I mean?

That's a fact.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Nope.  FGs should not win SBs.  The offense needed to help them out and they didn't.  You're a disgrace for pretending Sterling Moore is on the same level playing field as the talent BB amassed for the golden boy on offense.

You laud Brady's stats all year, play fantasy football with your dorky friends and then run away when we need that production or something close to it in AFC Title games or SBs.

Also, when you and Babe used to tell Underpants Brady was Joe Cool and was a winner in close games, a better playoff performer and that stats didn't count as much as wins, you used to mock Peyton for chasing regular season stats as his main reason for being considered better than Brady.

Now that Brady is channeling Manning, you try to deflect from it.  You're a hypocrite.

I refuse to be that. I readily admit and acknowledge how annoying it is to watch Brady get all the accolades to pad stats apparently, only for Ds to know his ego, set the trap and bait him like we used to do with Gomer.

Ugh.

And you know what, since our D is so loaded with the base built through these nice drafts since 2010, we'll be the ones baiting Gomie in January. The question is, will Brady not muck it up again?

[object HTMLDivElement]

Fg's won all our SBs.

What a freaken moron!

At the end, sure, but the offense didn't collapse in the 4th qtr either.  They answered the bell.  That's the difference.

In Sb 46, Brady and the offense literally did nothing and scored nothing, not even a FG.  The fact is, the Giants only score 2 measly FGs with the Pats in control until Brady threw the game away, himself, personally.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Troll. he had the lead.  He scored 2 TD's in 7 possessions.  some QB's cant even do that in 12.

The D fcked up royally in both intenses.

Just admit what the whole world knows and quit being a psych nut job.

Get help

• You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

LEARN TO USE THE F U C K ING QUOTE BOX JESUS

• Sections
    Shortcuts