Tired of it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Tired of it

In response to ewhite1065's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does it surprise you that this thread turned into everything you said you despise in the opening post.

You have Rkarp and the rest of his sycophant followers going after Russ every time he posts something.

Then Rusty feels obligated to respond in kind. That's what this forum is and if you have a dissenting opinion from King Karp and his band of merry men they'll all just jump in to rat pack you. In short you have about a dozen people with way too much time on their hands that monopolize every thread. there's not much room for the average Joe to post here anymore but it doesn't matter because as you said.." Every thread ends up the same way".

At least Rusty doesn't need 10 other people to back him up.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

No one is following any one and most of us agree  or disagree on most things, civilly..

We don't agree with lies, insults and vulgarities.  Go ahead and try to find one post where he hasn't done this in.  You can't.

No one agrees with the crust ball.  He couldn't get 10 people to back him up, to save his life, and you have it all wrong.  It is he who goes after everyone who ever praised TB and neglected to bow at the alter of beebee.

It is he that insults any poster for any thing his warped little mind might turn into a beebee slant.

He doesn't believe the two co-exist.  In his sick mind, it's one against the other and some of the sheeple have allowed him to do so.  I will not!  If that divides us, then so be it.  We are not the ones banned 30 times.

There is a reason for that and if this board had the capability, I promise you, he's be gone.

3 strikes, not 30

We gang up on him because of all the fore mentioned, has been going on for years and we are quite sick of it.

There is no club, it's separate and mutual disgust.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

This entire thread…SMH

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

This entire thread…SMH

+1

A lot of folks are shaking their heads! Getting dizzy too! (-;
    [object HTMLDivElement]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The back and forths wouldn't be so bad if the quoting system wasn't such a mess which worsens them exponentially.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

this ^

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment: 

We don't agree with lies, insults and vulgarities.  Go ahead and try to find one post where he hasn't done this in.  You can't.

No one agrees with the crust ball.  He couldn't get 10 people to back him up, to save his life, and you have it all wrong.  It is he who goes after everyone who ever praised TB and neglected to bow at the alter of beebee.

[/QUOTE]

I am lost as to who is what, and I don't know who your "he" is\.  I was responding to Doug-something about his two insults directed at me.

SLGDEV/sheldong/sheldonlg

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to SLGDEV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment: 

[/QUOTE]

I am lost as to who is what, and I don't know who your "he" is\.  I was responding to Doug-something about his two insults directed at me.

[/QUOTE]

Doug goes by many names because he has been banned from here roughly 20 times. He has been rusty (my favorite), riding with the king, dead something, riding with the king 2, Doug and many many more. He usually can't go more than a couple of months without getting banned, although I think he has kept his latest account active for a bit longer (which might be a record for him).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Doug goes by many names because he has been banned from here roughly 20 times. He has been rusty (my favorite), riding with the king, dead something, riding with the king 2, Doug and many many more. He usually can't go more than a couple of months without getting banned, although I think he has kept his latest account active for a bit longer (which might be a record for him).

Serious question:

How do you know this?  If I hadn't listed my prior names, how would you know that SLGDEV was sheldong or sheldonlg?  Granted you could assume that the latter two were the same, but SLGDEV?  Other than similarity of posting/arguing/attacking/consistent misspellings or grammar, how can you know that all the multiple names are one person?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to SLGDEV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Serious question:

How do you know this?  If I hadn't listed my prior names, how would you know that SLGDEV was sheldong or sheldonlg?  Granted you could assume that the latter two were the same, but SLGDEV?  Other than similarity of posting/arguing/attacking/consistent misspellings or grammar, how can you know that all the multiple names are one person?

[/QUOTE]

I've been on the board for a while now so I've seen his bannings and his new board names when he comes back. You can ask him about it, he'd probably tell you, he doesn't mind talking about it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to ewhite1065's comment:

Does it surprise you that this thread turned into everything you said you despise in the opening post.You have Rkarp and the rest of his sycophant followers going after Russ every time he posts something.Then Rusty feels obligated to respond in kind. That's what this forum is and if you have a dissenting opinion from King Karp and his band of merry men they'll all just jump in to rat pack you. In short you have about a dozen people with way too much time on their hands that monopolize every thread. there's not much room for the average Joe to post here anymore but it doesn't matter because as you said.." Every thread ends up the same way".At least Rusty doesn't need 10 other people to back him up.

IMO, you have it totally backwards. IMO, Rusty put himself in this position. His MO was to make stuff up - and when he realized he started "losing" a debate - he would rely on personal insults that had nothing to do with the subject in hand to distract. His username would be deleted, and he would create yet another new name and begin the pathological process over again.

I would dare say that he has irked most of the posters on this board at one time or another. So, my question to you would be - don't other posters have the right to fight back in the manner in which they choose?

Lastly, It's not so much that Rusty "doesn't need 10 people to back him up" - I honestly don't think anyone wants to.  I would guestimate that there may have been about half a dozen or so posters who were trying to play Switzerland - and that has likely dwindled to 2-3 people who say that Rusty is okay.

The problem with rusty, is that he is a pathological liar - and repeats the same things over and over again to get people to think that something is actually true. Sorta like this "posters ganging up on him" - that's a myth, dude - spread by none other than Rusty.

Repeat something enough times and at least one naiive/dumb/tarded reader will believe it regardless of how ridiculous it is. 

Sections
Shortcuts