Tired of it...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from teamcanadahockey2002. Show teamcanadahockey2002's posts

Tired of it...

I've been reading boards here for probably 3 years now, never bothered to make a profile or post anything... until today.

I enjoy seeing what other Pats fans think; as a Canadian, there are few people up here who follow the Patriots, or even the NFL, so it is enjoyable to follow a forum which includes some pretty educated fans.

These boards are usually filled with intelligent discussion and threads can often become worthwhile reads (ie... Draft Threads). However, I am fed up with wading through the garbage that is filling the boards. A wonderful discussion on who we think should be on the field on 3rd and 12 becomes a mudslinging match between McCheaters and RidingWithTheKing, and it's not exactly the first one to get taken over like this.

Enough is enough. If moderators can't/don't/won't remove idiots from here, and members don't ignore/report the idiots, then a good board is going to lose its members and guests. If it hasn't lost enough of them already....

Members: Stop feeding trolls.
    Moderators: Get rid of them.

Sincerely,

A Canadian Patriot Fan

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from teamcanadahockey2002. Show teamcanadahockey2002's posts

Re: Tired of it...

Speaking of the 3rd and 12 thread which didn't have a chance to have any decent replies...

Chung         Meri
    Bodden    Arrington                            McCourtey
                             Fletcher     Mayo
                Carter    Pryor     Haynesworth   Anderson

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from teamcanadahockey2002. Show teamcanadahockey2002's posts

Sigh...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Tired of it...:
    [QUOTE]Sigh...
    Posted by teamcanadahockey2002[/QUOTE]

LingOL!!!  ni-icely done...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from grego84. Show grego84's posts

so stop responding to him King. Simple.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

I've never understood why people "troll" other team's message boards in the first place.

I've never done it. It's completely unappealing to me.

I mean, I could go to a Yankees fan message board every day and post "biggest choke in MLB post-season history" over and over again, but will it make the fans over there feel any worse about that nightmare they experienced together as Yankee fans than they already do? 

Is a Patriot-hater posting here about Super Bowl XLII going to make us, as Pats fans, feel any worse than we already feel about witnessing that disaster?

Don't understand the Laker trolls on the Celtics board (they're probably the worst offenders).

Don't understand the Canadien/other trolls on the Bruins board.

Don't understand the Yankee trolls on the Sox board.

And I don't understand the Jets/Colts/Giants, et al, trolls on the Pats board.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]Sigh...

Good to hear from another Canadian Pats fan!  There are more of us than you think!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tired of it... : That's because you aren't a loser. That's why it;'s unappealing to intelligent, successful, normal people like you and I. The trolls are inadequate in their own lives, so sitting behind a computer fighting for some perceived leverage, vicariously, through that of a sports team, is rewarding to a loser such as McCheaters. But, then you look at how constant his trolling is, and it becomes flat out scary.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I hate to overstate the obvious  but judging by McCheaters avatar, you are his number one target and you're letting him get under your skin.  Just ignore him.  He dosen't add anything of substance to this forum anyway so don't waste your time on him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoLongHarryTruman. Show SoLongHarryTruman's posts

[QUOTE]I agree. Honestly, I don't see that I am feeding them. [/QUOTE]

You're kidding, right. Pontificate then call he/it/them some form of idiot. That's feeding them. Face it, you enjoy it. 

The best way to handle these guys is to set them to Ignore. When they stop getting a rise from us, they'll go away. I'm getting close to ignoring your posts.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoLongHarryTruman. Show SoLongHarryTruman's posts

[QUOTE]I've never understood why people "troll" other team's message boards in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Easy, peasy... They do it to get a rise. You all take the bait and they're happy as a clam. Ignore 'um. It'll drive 'um nuts. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbalance617. Show jbalance617's posts

mccheaters=ignored

how about this... all real pats fans on this board just ignore this troll.

I must say that I rather enjoy King digging into mclosers @** lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

They put the ignore function into these boards for a reason. Lets all just put McCheaters and any of his side accounts that he comes up with, such as Phat Rex or whatever, on ignore.

Problem solved. He can post as much as he wants, if everyone here that bothers to respond( King, Im looking at you and some of the other regulars here) has him on ignore, eventually he'll get tired of wasting his time.

We feed the troll, he keeps coming back.

I've reported McCheaters for spamming multiple times, it hasn't helped obviously. Just put the moron on ignore, problem solved.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Tired of it...:
    [QUOTE]I've been reading boards here for probably 3 years now, never bothered to make a profile or post anything... until today. I enjoy seeing what other Pats fans think; as a Canadian, there are few people up here who follow the Patriots, or even the NFL, so it is enjoyable to follow a forum which includes some pretty educated fans. These boards are usually filled with intelligent discussion and threads can often become worthwhile reads (ie... Draft Threads). However, I am fed up with wading through the garbage that is filling the boards. A wonderful discussion on who we think should be on the field on 3rd and 12 becomes a mudslinging match between McCheaters and RidingWithTheKing, and it's not exactly the first one to get taken over like this. Enough is enough. If moderators can't/don't/won't remove idiots from here, and members don't ignore/report the idiots, then a good board is going to lose its members and guests. If it hasn't lost enough of them already.... Members: Stop feeding trolls. Moderators: Get rid of them. Sincerely, A Canadian Patriot Fan

Welcome to the board. BTW what is your favorite hockey team? Bruins right

Anyway, we've learned to deal with the BS from the trolls and fair weather Patriots fans. It the normal ebb and flow of a forum. Just sit back and wait for the game threads, thats when they really come out of the closet.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

You, know, I, too, hate McCheaters.  What a worthless, sociopathic, "nothing between the earholes," instigator.  And so I will take the good advice of trying to ignore him.  Maybe if enough of us do that, he'll take his delusional bias and go home. 
    And if he doesn't?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]You, know, I, too, hate McCheaters.  What a worthless, sociopathic, "nothing between the earholes," instigator.  And so I will take the good advice of trying to ignore him.  Maybe if enough of us do that, he'll take his delusional bias and go home.  And if he doesn't?
    Posted by BelichickforPresident[/QUOTE]

Ever see what happens when a person is put on COMPLETE "ignore" by others he's trying to draw attention from? They get aggitated, childish, and boorish. Nothing says "REALLY?" like being totally ignored. Sort of like teh Rock getting in teh dface of an adversary and saying, "IT doesn't matter what you think!!!'.

But, as long as someone "bites" on McLeon's drivel, he'll keep coming back. As you can see, this open dislike for him and posters of his ilk (new word for him to look up), doesn't bother him in teh least. Let him play to an audience of "1", and believe he's king of his overworked brain cell.

When McLeon posts.....  (crickets) 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Tired of it...:
    [QUOTE] a mudslinging match between McCheaters and RidingWithTheKing

Maybe the mods can set up a sub forum for the two to do their back and forth on there.  Could be called the secret gay lovers forum.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

I just put McCheaters on ignore.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

You, know, I, too, hate McCheaters. What a worthless, sociopathic, "nothing between the earholes," instigator. And so I will take the good advice of trying to ignore him. Maybe if enough of us do that, he'll take his delusional bias and go home. And if he doesn't?
    Posted by BelichickforPresident

Oh, I'm blushing. "why did you use the quotes"?

It was probably because he was talking about you with a friend, after your name came up once again in some topic of conversation, like:  Who is the smartest person you've ever met, Or IF you had to choose outta any & all the people that you have EVER had even 1 discussion with, On Earth since the day you were born, To take the place of Leader of ALL Mankind & do a smash-up Awesome job DOING it, WHO would you pick, Or If you could choose ONLY 1 person to be your super-bff, who would it be, Or maybe IF you had to choose 1 human who BEST exemplifies THE perfect choice to be cloned, taking the place of everyone else......                     

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

[QUOTE]I've never understood why people "troll" other team's message boards in the first place. I've never done it. It's completely unappealing to me. I mean, I could go to a Yankees fan message board every day and post "biggest choke in MLB post-season history" over and over again, but will it make the fans over there feel any worse about that nightmare they experienced together as Yankee fans than they already do?  Is a Patriot-hater posting here about Super Bowl XLII going to make us, as Pats fans, feel any worse than we already feel about witnessing that disaster? Don't understand the Laker trolls on the Celtics board (they're probably the worst offenders). Don't understand the Canadien/other trolls on the Bruins board. Don't understand the Yankee trolls on the Sox board. And I don't understand the Jets/Colts/Giants, et al, trolls on the Pats board.
    Posted by hardright[/QUOTE]

Hey bud.  I get that you don't get it, but I actually prefer to go to other teams sites, though I don't post on them.  I like to see what people outside of Patriot nation and our blue, red and silver glasses think about...  whatever.

I enjoy it most a couple days before regular season games and the day after.  Sometimes two. 

We aren't the only team with pretty knowledgible fans (the bears actually had some GREAT reads before we played them last season). 

I just get more entertainment compairing perspectives.  But that's probably just a ME thing...?

Regardless, I get the point of the "Tired of It" post.  I like the fact that...  well... sometimes the dude has some good posts.  I don't like the fact that it goes personal too fast.  Then carry's onto different posts.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tired of it... :   I hate to overstate the obvious  but judging by McCheaters avatar, you are his number one target and you're letting him get under your skin.  Just ignore him.  He dosen't add anything of substance to this forum anyway so don't waste your time on him.
    Posted by Salcon[/QUOTE]

Thats what a normal person would do. Its really not that hard.