In Response to Re: Tired of it...:
    Sigh...
    Posted by teamcanadahockey2002

LOL!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

Re: Tired of it...

In Response to Tired of it...:
    I've been reading boards here for probably 3 years now, never bothered to make a profile or post anything... until today. I enjoy seeing what other Pats fans think; as a Canadian, there are few people up here who follow the Patriots, or even the NFL, so it is enjoyable to follow a forum which includes some pretty educated fans. These boards are usually filled with intelligent discussion and threads can often become worthwhile reads (ie... Draft Threads). However, I am fed up with wading through the garbage that is filling the boards. A wonderful discussion on who we think should be on the field on 3rd and 12 becomes a mudslinging match between McCheaters and RidingWithTheKing, and it's not exactly the first one to get taken over like this. Enough is enough. If moderators can't/don't/won't remove idiots from here, and members don't ignore/report the idiots, then a good board is going to lose its members and guests. If it hasn't lost enough of them already.... Members: Stop feeding trolls. Moderators: Get rid of them. Sincerely, A Canadian Patriot Fan
    Posted by teamcanadahockey2002

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

I agree with you. But its good  to read the trolls too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

There. I just hit ignore for all trolls. Suggest you do to.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I tend to agree that Rusty engages with McCheaters too often when a troll like him should generally be ignored. I go off on a troll every now and then but I do think the best tactic in absence of moderation is ignore. 

For a bit of perspective, the Celtics board here has the worst trolls (the worst Laker fans you could imagine). The Sox board has the best discussions of the three boards but also some of the worst trolls, including a few self-hating Sox fans. This board is generally the best of the three though McCheaters is surely a plague. (I'm not on the Bruins board much so can't say a lot about that). Underoos can be unbearable also though every now and then he teases us with a sensible comment. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Trolls are tolerable if they've got a good sense of humour. The problem with certain trolls, however, is they are colossal bores.  Just ignore. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You might consider just using the "ignore" feature. I suspect such as this is exactly why it's there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Tired of it... : Thank god I don't have to read your awful responses anymore.  Between you and Laz, I was about to check out.
    Posted by McCheaters

McCheaters, I got a Question for you, and it might not sound all that poignant or important, Initially...but it's pretty impt for my overall piece of mind. 
    So here goes:
    Is that pic of a Bunger King Doll, something that'cha just happened to come across on the web...?  Which, ya know- I can handle that- ya wanna tear at rusty, and just google that King mascot, and come across THAT gem, already done up like that, and to be honest & quite frank- I too, woulda felt like God of Google was shining on me, for finding that pic.
    OR...
    Did you get a Burger King "King Doll", ya know- Go out and buy one. THEN made a cloth backdrop for it, and then propped it up in a standing pose to take a web-cam pic...to download on your computer...And finally paste on as your avatar pic here? 

I know initially it doesn't seem that impt an overall question, but believe, it is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

It's time to use the ignor button.  Truely.  McCheaters just went on ignor.  I'm done with trolls and idiots.  They are redundant and hypercritical.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

It's time to use the ignor button.  Truely.  McCheaters just went on ignor.  I'm done with trolls and idiots.  They are redundant and hypercritical.
    Posted by garytx

Geez garytx, WhyTh ya gotta be tearin' on !d!ots like that...pssh, Put YOU on ignore.  Smile

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

mccheaters=ignored how about this... all real pats fans on this board just ignore this troll. I must say that I rather enjoy King digging into mclosers @** lol
    Posted by jbalance617

i been saying this for so long. i think i responded to 1 post of that guy. he adds 1 useful thing for every 300 insults and "pats fans are whiners" and "cheating" and posts attacking the ridingwiththeking guy.

enough.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

In Response to Re: Tired of it... : I am NOT a troll sir! I am much too good looking for that!
    Posted by JintsFan

nah, you generally at least attempt to make a reasonable argument, but we are fans. its our job to be a little biased. but mcmoron is that guy who tries to be the center of attention.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Tired of it... : Geez garytx, WhyTh ya gotta be tearin' on !d!ots like that...pssh, Put YOU on ignore. 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Huh?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

In Response to Re: Tired of it... : McCheaters, I got a Question for you, and it might not sound all that poignant or important, Initially...but it's pretty impt for my overall piece of mind.  So here goes: Is that pic of a Bunger King Doll, something that'cha just happened to come across on the web...?  Which, ya know- I can handle that- ya wanna tear at rusty, and just google that King mascot, and come across THAT gem, already done up like that, and to be honest & quite frank- I too, woulda felt like God of Google was shining on me, for finding that pic. OR... Did you get a Burger King "King Doll", ya know- Go out and buy one. THEN made a cloth backdrop for it, and then propped it up in a standing pose to take a web-cam pic...to download on your computer...And finally paste on as your avatar pic here?  I know initially it doesn't seem that impt an overall question, but believe, it is.
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

you are by far the wildest poster ive ever seen on any internet board, forum, and commenting section. half the time, i have no idea wat you are saying, but it is usually funny in a subtle way. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

Intelligent critique is one thing, blind hatred another.  McCheaters now "ignored."  Hadn't even noticed that option.  My world is instantly a better place.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

In Response to Re: Tired of it... : Hey bud.  I get that you don't get it, but I actually prefer to go to other teams sites, though I don't post on them.  I like to see what people outside of Patriot nation and our blue, red and silver glasses think about...  whatever. I enjoy it most a couple days before regular season games and the day after.  Sometimes two.  We aren't the only team with pretty knowledgible fans (the bears actually had some GREAT reads before we played them last season).  I just get more entertainment compairing perspectives.  But that's probably just a ME thing...? Regardless, I get the point of the "Tired of It" post.  I like the fact that...  well... sometimes the dude has some good posts.  I don't like the fact that it goes personal too fast.  Then carry's onto different posts.
    Posted by norichcrybabies

I understand what you're saying.

I should qualify what I said previously by stating that I don't understand why people go to other team's message boards just to cause trouble.

Going there to have intelligent discussions with fans of other teams is another matter entirely.

If you go to other boards and don't act like an obnoxious troll, then I can understand that; and it is good to get other fans' perspectives, for sure.

The trolling, however, seems uncalled for and not just a little childish IMO.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston006. Show boston006's posts

You just need Thick-skin to be a PAT'S Fan because So many are just scared of a Good Team like the PAT'S.  They wish their Teams were as Good.  It's ok to let them Vent here and I just smile as My PAT'S keep on Winning.  Smile 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from allancrain. Show allancrain's posts

I've had Communist Contrarion on Ignore and now McCheaters, I feel soooo much better now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

I would just report him, dude.  No one else does and I dont' know why. He ruins the board as a Jets troll.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

It doesnt matter he will come back as someone else.... we(the team) havent pounded them into the ground so it gives them life ....even if it is a slight glimmer of hope that they can actually win something relevant

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Tired of it... : Oh, I'm blushing.  "why did you use the quotes"?
    Posted by McCheaters

I always try to envision what these posters would look like. Cyber nerds, I would surmise are spineless nerdy guys/gals who have no one and just love stirring the pot. Am I close? Thank God that there only a couple of you posters in this forum. People want to discuss football and not the insult trading. Grow up children and let the adults entertain one another with sound football opinions and not arguable facts to prove one's knowledge of the game. My 2 cents. Am I wrong?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Patsman3 and Bralon all showing up in support of McCheaters.   What timing!
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Truly amazing.  I don't have a single post on this thread but i am somehow showing up and supporting McCheaters???

That's the problem with Rusty in a nutshell.  If you disagree with him, whether your a pats fan or not, he goes into full insults and smear campaigns and literally just makes crap up.

Sections
Shortcuts