Tired of Te'o!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Tired of Te'o!!

ENOUGH ALREADY!!! WE GET IT!!! A young college kid who happens to have first-second round ability as LB made up this imaginery girlfriend, who allegedly had leukemia, and died. He did it either to give the media types a heart-warming story to curry Heisman trophy consideration...to shield himself from distracting women...was duped into believing that the girl really existed (LOL!!!)...to gain positive attention for himself. or to help conceal that he was gay. Take your pick.

WE GET IT!!!

This is the eve of the biggest week of the NFL season...with perhaps the most anticipated game of the season on tap, between the Ravens and Patriots. Can we PLEASSSSEEEE start talking sports, again? If I want drama, I'll watch the afternoon soap operas, or read the daily articles regarding the NY Jets.

Let's move on!!        

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Re: Tired of Te'o!!

For once you and I agree 100%.  It took me a few minutes watching ESPN's coverage last night to realize "Why the heck am I watching this?" and turn the darn thing off.  Leave the kid and his personal life alone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I agree!

BTW, my pet rock Ginger say's hi!  She is my girfriend!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

+1000000.

Im So Tired of hearing about this. Everytime is switch on The sports channels i expect to see some analysis on this weekends games but NOPE...  Te'o really Needs some help if He did this to get sympathy..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I agree!

Lol. Atleast you Can Physically touch The rock... I dont even know if we can say that about Te'o's "Girlfriend".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

I agree!

Lol. Atleast you Can Physically touch The rock... I dont even know if we can say that about Te'o's "Girlfriend".

It just died!  Closed casket so no, I can't touch it!  But I sent it flowers!  White ones, just as Ginger wanted!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

ENOUGH ALREADY!!! WE GET IT!!! A young college kid who happens to have first-second round ability as LB made up this imaginery girlfriend, who allegedly had leukemia, and died. He did it either to give the media types a heart-warming story to curry Heisman trophy consideration...to shield himself from distracting women...was duped into believing that the girl really existed (LOL!!!)...to gain positive attention for himself. or to help conceal that he was gay. Take your pick.

WE GET IT!!!

This is the eve of the biggest week of the NFL season...with perhaps the most anticipated game of the season on tap, between the Ravens and Patriots. Can we PLEASSSSEEEE start talking sports, again? If I want drama, I'll watch the afternoon soap operas, or read the daily articles regarding the NY Jets.

Let's move on!!        

Couldn't agree more. Sick of this crap!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Brent Musberger hasn't seen Te'o's girlfriend either, but he is assured, real or fake, that she is smokin'.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

WE GET IT!!!

Let's move on!!        

+500

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Manti Te'o just changed his Facebook status to 'its complicated'

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[IMG]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

WE GET IT!!!

Let's move on!!        

" If I want drama, I'll watch the afternoon soap operas, "

by drama here, im guessing you mean you dont want any more non-football real life drama.

football, and all teh decisions involved, are nothing but drama; and the greatest part of why it is so hugely popular.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Good call Texas. I woke up, went to NFL Ntk....yep, first take...yep, Cowherd...yep....and went to espn news....YEP....We have AFC NFC Championships and every sports media outlet was covering this joke.

Who cares? I actually don't even know the story aside from the obvious fake death thing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

[IMG]

LOL...Usual Suspects is one my favortie movies!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Who gives flying rats azz about this whole episode -  as BB would say in that low tone "This week we have the Ravens to worry about"

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

TP, on some issues you and I totally disagree.  This ain't one of 'em.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

Last night watching tv and I was saying enough already about this.  Enough is enough!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Gotta love the media: build the guy up like he's Mother Teresa and then recoil in awe that he is a flawed human.  Talk about it ad nauseum -- lather, rinse, repeat. 

Shades of Lance Armstrong here.  The guy is everyone's inspiration until we learn that -- gasp -- he was the biggest cheater in a sport of cheaters. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

between Te'o and Armstrong I turned the sports networks off. Tried Felger and Mazz, but watching Felger with a Ravens jersey on and spouting why he thinks the Ravens will win-not have a chance to win- but win Sunday was worse than watching  the other stations.

Did watch the NFL replay of last years match-up. I forgot what a toggled together group the defense was and the offense certainly wasn't what it is today. But watching the look on the faces of the Ravens when the field goal was missed--priceless!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

between Te'o and Armstrong I turned the sports networks off. Tried Felger and Mazz, but watching Felger with a Ravens jersey on and spouting why he thinks the Ravens will win-not have a chance to win- but win Sunday was worse than watching  the other stations.

Did watch the NFL replay of last years match-up. I forgot what a toggled together group the defense was and the offense certainly wasn't what it is today. But watching the look on the faces of the Ravens when the field goal was missed--priceless!

Tell me Felger didn't actually wear a Raven's jersey....

The tool.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Tell me Felger didn't actually wear a Raven's jersey....

The tool.

Yes he did, Mike Flynn (of the Baltmore Ravens) was a guest--I think it was his and Flynn picked New England.

I live in North Carolina-I get their program thro direct TV, as least I can see some of the local perspective.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

[IMG]

Awesome.  Best post ever.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Pretty sure Lance sent a thank you card to  Te'o......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Please...just let this story die, already!

Sections
Shortcuts