Tired of Welker dropping critical passes.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Tired of Welker dropping critical passes.

Seems to be a habit with him.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Re: Tired of Welker dropping critical passes.

I have a feeling he's gonna break that habbit at a critical time in February

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

99 out of 100 times he makes that catch.

They only say that after he drops it. Seems like they've been saying that quite a bit this season. Didn't say it today, but it's been said at least 3 times this season

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

99 out of 100 times he makes that catch.

They only say that after he drops it. Seems like they've been saying that quite a bit this season. Didn't say it today, but it's been said at least 3 times this season

They said it today when he dropped a TD pas that likely puts the game away.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

He Never used to do this but I know what you mean. It's amost like it's been on his mind since people started ripping him for that pass he couldn't grab in the SuperBowl. I didn't even really consider that one a drop because it would have been a tremendous catch if he made it. I don't think he'll hurt us when the playoffs come around.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Agree with all. Don't tell tfb12!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

guess we better let him walk... jeez!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

No, but if it's 4th down and the Super bowl is on the line I wouldn't throw I to him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I disagree, that was an easy catch that bounced off his hands.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:

No, but if it's 4th down and the Super bowl is on the line I wouldn't throw I to him.

Seriously you would not throw to the guy who has and is in the top leading recievers for the past few years???? 

That is why you are not the coach

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Tremendous catch, no way.  Easy catch that bounced off his hands.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Maybe for you it was easy but not for Welker

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Well if he is open I bet the farm!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Seriously you would not throw to the guy who has and is in the top leading recievers for the past few years???? 

That is why you are not the coach

Not in that situation, this really isn't rocket science.  This played out, he dropped it.  So, if they didn't throw it to him- they probably win the Super Bowl.  Hindsight is really easy, anyone can use it- even you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to Rerun85's comment:

I would say any receiver in the NFL, any receiver in college, most receivers in highschool, and half the guys in my backyard pickup game could make that catch 99.9% of the time.  There was nothing especially difficult about it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I would say any receiver in the NFL, any receiver in college, most receivers in highschool, and half the guys in my backyard pickup game could make that catch 99.9% of the time.  There was nothing especially difficult about it.

I'm talking about the Superbowl Catch Not the drop today. He's Jumping in the air and spinning backwards at the same time to try and grab the ball off his back shoulder.

I'd never fault any receiver for dropping that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

He's dropped a lot of catchable balls including a few easy TD's this year and a Super Bowl clincher.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Too late!  I heard you guys talking crap already.

Who is going to call out AH81 from dropping some passes today, well a lot of games.  Heck, I think all the Pats receivers drop passes, why get on Welker?  He's still the best and most successful WR for the Pats...of all time!!

Last I checked Wes Welker led the league in consecutive seasons with receptions per targets.  Matter of fact, he out shines all major receivers in this category.  Talk about drops all you want but I will take receptions per target all day long!!  Let me refresh your memories here....

and this was through week 9 this season.  I'm sure his numbers now smokes them all even more. 

Do you really want me to update this and prove all you "Welker drops passes" people how silly your comments are?  Give me receptions per targets over the lame dropped passes argument all day long!!!  Welker is a beast!! Sign this beast next year!! Matter of fact, hey Mr. Kraft, start savinging you money now, we need Welker next year and the year after!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Finally a poster with some sense.  There was absolutely nothing difficult about that Super Bowl pass.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Too late!  I heard you guys talking crap already.

Who is going to call out AH81 from dropping some passes today, well a lot of games.  Heck, I think all the Pats receivers drop passes, why get on Welker?  He's still the best and most successful WR for the Pats...of all time!!

Last I checked Wes Welker led the league in consecutive seasons with receptions per targets.  Matter of fact, he out shines all major receivers in this category.  Talk about drops all you want but I will take receptions per target all day long!!  Let me refresh your memories here....

and this was through week 9 this season.  I'm sure his numbers now smokes them all even more. 

Do you really want me to update this and prove all you "Welker drops passes" people how silly your comments are?  Give me receptions per targets over the lame dropped passes argument all day long!!!  Welker is a beast!! Sign this beast next year!! Matter of fact, hey Mr. Kraft, start savinging you money now, we need Welker next year and the year after!

Just joking 12, I'm a WW fan!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'm talking about the Superbowl Catch Not the drop today. He's Jumping in the air and spinning backwards at the same time to try and grab the ball off his back shoulder.

I'd never fault any receiver for dropping that.

Off his back shoulder? He was completely square to the ball and simply muffed it. Butterfingers.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Still had over 100 yds including the huge 3rd down play that beat Miami's all out blitz.

I'm biased though...I love the guy and what he's brought to our team.

I just can't find fault with him....that's me.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just joking 12, I'm a WW fan!

I know, lol! I would have made an appearence in here regardless, I just happened to use your post since it had my name on it!

Sections
Shortcuts