Tis the season of predictions... STAT CATEGORIES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

Tis the season of predictions... STAT CATEGORIES

Straight up discussion... who will become the sacks, INT, TD running, TD catching?
    Sacks: A. Thomas (13)
    INT: Merriweather (6)
    Rushing TD: Maroney (8)
    TD Receptions: Welker (13)

Tis the season of predictions - no one is right or wrong. I feel Welker will get more TDs this year than Moss just cuz Brady's checkdown options will be more enticing than stayin in the pocket for too long.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Tis the season of predictions... STAT CATEGORIES

I don't think Thomas as a 4-3 OLB will get 13 sacks, maybe 8 or 9.  Provided they are 3rd down sacks in the 4th quarter of tight games, I'll be thrilled.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Tis the season of predictions... STAT CATEGORIES:
    Straight up discussion... who will become the sacks, INT, TD running, TD catching? Sacks: A. Thomas (13) INT: Merriweather (6) Rushing TD: Maroney (8) TD Receptions: Welker (13) Tis the season of predictions - no one is right or wrong. I feel Welker will get more TDs this year than Moss just cuz Brady's checkdown options will be more enticing than stayin in the pocket for too long.
    Posted by Boston-kyle

Here's what I think...

Sacks- Burgess/Thomas 8 each
    INT- Meriweather 7
    Tackles- Mayo 135
    Rushing TD- Taylor 7
    Rush Yards- Taylor 750
    Receiving TD- Moss 17
    Receptions- Welker 110
    Receiving Yards- Moss 1350

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pochen23. Show pochen23's posts

In Response to Tis the season of predictions... STAT CATEGORIES:
    Straight up discussion... who will become the sacks, INT, TD running, TD catching? Sacks: A. Thomas (13) INT: Merriweather (6) Rushing TD: Maroney (8) TD Receptions: Welker (13) Tis the season of predictions - no one is right or wrong. I feel Welker will get more TDs this year than Moss just cuz Brady's checkdown options will be more enticing than stayin in the pocket for too long.
    Posted by Boston-kyle

Brady's checkdown inside the 10 is Randy Moss. That goaline fade is how Moss got his record breaking TDs in 2007, not necessarily the long passes. Inside the 10 Moss is basically unguardable. So there is no way Wes will get more TD than Moss even if the teams decide to blitz Brady more, nothing will change in the red zone. Also, if the teams decide that they can blitz Brady more, Moss is going to be open for deep pass even more whenever the offense line holds up. I don't see Moss's TD drop anywhere below 15-20 range.

Sections
Shortcuts