Titans beat Steelers!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Titans beat Steelers!!

Nice win! Hasselbeck should be the starter for good. Locker sucks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Titans beat Steelers!!

heck yeah!!

now if balt and houston woudl cough up a couple idd be diggin it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

heck yeah!!

[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping GB can beat Houston this weekend but they haven't looked good lately. I don't see Dallas beating Baltimore though but that would be sweet

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Homecheese's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nice win! Hasselbeck should be the starter for good. Locker sucks

[/QUOTE]

steelers are a MASH unit as usual...tonite lose all pro center pouncy

3rd string rb and no troy...only thing kept pitt from sb last yr was injuries

dont discount them too soon

[/QUOTE]

They were eliminated by the Broncos last year by making Tebow look like a pro bowl passer at times. Much worse defenses (Patriots) had little problem with the Broncos. The Steelers overlooked the Broncos and paid for it. The Steelers have some terrific players but their depth is not as deep as it once was. Everyone has injuries, including the Patriots and giants and it didn't cost them a trip to the Super Bowl. Roethlisberger looked pretty mobile in that game if you ask me, whatever they shot him up with the Pats should have given to Gronkowski.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Other than Hernandez and the offensive line (we'll find out sunday how healthy they are) the Pats are relatively healthy. Gregory is hurt but I do not know how serious. Every team has injuries going into the playoffs. If the Steelers were not pretenders they should have smoked the Broncos. Their defense was much higher ranked than the Pats. Tebow's best game of the year was probably that game (the Steelers got some lucky calls too). Every team has injuries, it's part of life. If Gronk was healthy most Pat fans believe they win the super bowl (if for no other reason the interception would not have happened). But he wasn't healthy and the Pats didn't get it done and the Giants did. In 20 years no one will remember Gronk's injury but everyone will remember the Giants won and thats how it should be. Broncos won, Steelers lost, no excuses. Giants won, Patriots lost no excuses.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

heck yeah!!

[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping GB can beat Houston this weekend but they haven't looked good lately. I don't see Dallas beating Baltimore though but that would be sweet

[/QUOTE]

yes 2 good chances!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Only 56 yards rushing for a Steelers team...wow.

OLine is just blown up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

it seems troy is out every year for a period of time in a bob sandersesque end to his career.  Injuries need to be accounted for by depth

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

The Steelers loss exemplifies just how well coached and good the Pats really are. It seems no matter how many injuries the Pats have, they are always still very competitive. The Steelers on the  other hand, as well as many other teams, fall to pieces when players go down to injury. BB always has someone to fill in and be productive. 

Sections
Shortcuts