Titans remaining schedule for this year and playoff hopes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carbonflow. Show carbonflow's posts

Titans remaining schedule for this year and playoff hopes

At 5-3,

Hard to see Titans in playoffs at this point,

with two games against Colts and Texans,

and games against Dolphins, Redskins, Jaguars, Chiefs,

Chiefs and Colts win their divisions, with Ravens, Steelers, Pats and Jets as other playoff teams

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Titans remaining schedule for this year and playoff hopes

We shall see. I do feel they have no idea what they are taking on.  He wants stats and he wants a deal.

If things go South quick, expect a lack of a return on this investment.

@  MIami in just over a week is a huge game for them.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Don't sleep on TN winning the south, teams now can't stack up the box with 8 respecting the long pass.  Chris Johnson is happy as hell I'm sure, means a ton of runs, time of possession in TN's favor.

Easy way to beat the colts is keep their O on the bench, also titans have a good D. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Has Randy played good enough to deserve a double-team?  He's not in his prime anymore and his 2010 stats are average at best. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

9-7 tops.  BTW, that's with them beating the Phins next game. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Titans remaining schedule for this year and playoff hopes:
    [QUOTE]At 5-3, Hard to see Titans in playoffs at this point, with two games against Colts and Texans, and games against Dolphins, Redskins, Jaguars, Chiefs, Chiefs and Colts win their divisions, with Ravens, Steelers, Pats and Jets as other playoff teams
    Posted by carbonflow[/QUOTE]

i see them splitting the series with the texans and colts, and winning the rest, they are @chiefs in dec so that might lose that one, so they should be 11-5, and make the playoffs

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

In Response to Re: Titans remaining schedule for this year and playoff hopes:
    [QUOTE]Don't sleep on TN winning the south, teams now can't stack up the box with 8 respecting the long pass.  Chris Johnson is happy as hell I'm sure, means a ton of runs, time of possession in TN's favor. Easy way to beat the colts is keep their O on the bench, also titans have a good D. 
    Posted by Pats7393[/QUOTE]
    people said the same thing about AD when moss went to minny... didnt seem to affect anything. not that i disagree with you, it is just interesting.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well . . .  from the looks of it Tennessee is going to have the same problem the Vikings and (to a lesser extent) the Pats had. Tennessee may be able to do some things with Moss taking coverage deep. Chris Johnson is probably happy. But do you really see Vince Young actually getting the ball to Moss deep?

I don't.

It will be interesting to see how the Titans going about utilizing their new toy. Can't say I wouldn't be happy to see Randy torch the Colts a few times . . .   realistically, I'm just not seeing it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

TITANS ARE A GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM

TENN. was coming on of late until their defensive meltdown against the Chargers
     ( and getting lit up by the Chargers in SD is not that bad a head-hanger )

I for one now believe the Titans are a formidable foe .
     Hopefully the posters here who are disparaging them will be proved right 
    ( I wouldn't want the Pats D to have to line up against BRITT /MOSS / CJ and a solid well coached D come Playoff time )

Remember ~ Part of the Moss issue in Minnesota was because "Chilly the AZZclown" was at the helm ...
      The Titans have Jeff Fisher  , the oldest tenured head coach in the NFL .

The Texans are led by an inferior coach in Kubiak and the Titans should sweep em
    ( Loved the way he saved wear n tear on Arian Foster last MNF by limiting him to 15 carries vs a Colts team that was more than happy to tee off on Schaub -their Danny White-wanna-be Qb - instead of getting gnashed again for another buck fifty by Foster )

The Jags are fluff and will also go down to the Titans .

The rest of their schedule is fairly ez too .

Split with colts and Titans will finish with double digit wins.

If Moss brings at least his B game ... Titans are dangerous.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Just read that John Clayton said the Titans were the only team to put a waiver claim on Moss.

Interesting.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5760968

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

I think smart teams will still know to 1st stop Chris Johnson & stack the box, this will also help contain Vince Young & his running...the key to beating the Texans is to MAKE them 1 dimentional...

I'm really not sure what Moss they are going to get...he's such an enigma...I just don't think he's a happy individule at all...I don't see any real spark or desire to change that...I could be wrong but something is really off with him mentally...I just see him as going through the motions & if CJ keeps getting the ball most of the game I see him really becomming disinterested & complacent...& if they lose while that happens then HOLY CRAP!!!!  LOOK OUT!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

In additon to my above post, the Titans, after Miami faces 3 very poor pass defenses, 2 at home(Washington & Jags) & away @ Houston....they would be smart to try to get him involved as much as possible in those games & of course win them....