Titus Young

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

Titus Young

We should sign him

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Titus Young

Headcase with talent. He wants the darn ball. Gronk,Hernandez,Ballard,Amendola,Ridley,Vereen and Mollassas Mike will all want the reps and ball also!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

And we would want this twit on the 53-man roster, why?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

April Fools Day has already passed. HEAD CASE with NO TALENT. 

I can't think of a worse signing.........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

And we would want this twit on the 53-man roster, why?

To help keep Brady in line. Titus could threaten him every time he lines up in the shotgun. Right Rusty?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

when Molasses Mike sounds like a better option maybe Young shouldn't even be brought upUndecided

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ultpatfan. Show ultpatfan's posts

I think Jenkins is a solid signing, as was D onald Jones.  I'm not sure why all the hate for MJenkins?  Titus Young did nothing in Detroit.  That said, if he's desperate enough, sign him for a camp body and for minimal $; besides, BB seems to be able to straighten guys out.  The big test is when he eventually runs a wrong route or drops a ball, and TB reems him out! Oooo...it could get nasty.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Young is a grande sh1thead, no thanks.

Sections
Shortcuts