TJ Moe released...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsGnome. Show PatsGnome's posts

TJ Moe released...

I could be wrong, but this hardly happens...

The Patriot's have released T.J. Moe (WR) from the team.  I believe this will come back to bite the Patriot's in the azz.  Similar to the Charger's signing Wes Welker as an undrafted free-agent, then releasing him in camp.  I can't wait to see who Moe signs with.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Re: TJ Moe released...

In response to PatsGnome's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Patriot's have released T.J. Moe (WR) from the team.  I believe this will come back to bite the Patriot's in the azz.  Similar to the Charger's signing Wes Welker as an undrafted free-agent, then releasing him in camp.  I can't wait to see who Moe signs with.

[/QUOTE]

Well, the cap hell patsies needed that 300k to make a bid for Revis.  Just got to make a few more adjustments to clear the other 9.7 mil.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to PatsGnome's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pats I think I your overreaction to TJ Moe being released is funny! You and several posters have been saying here for a year now that TJ Moe will be a great slot WR and is a great pick up ect. I have been saying the guy was an unsigned FA for a reason.....hope he makes it but wouldnt count on him!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

omg mile high spends his off season with us.  lame.  sad sad life