To All: About Hating Someone else on the Board.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: To All: About Hating Someone else on the Board.

In response to jerh5's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

the thing that anyone attacking another here for talking patritois or football doesnt get is when you attack purportedly to defend the patriots you are behaving poorly to the only TEAM you have. the people who follow the patriots. the players have the other players that suit up as a team. we have  

the groups of fans that we are around the globe. so regardels whether you can apprecaite what each has to say about football, or anything else barring oppression and evil (such as racism), they are YOUR TEAMMATES. they are on your team. not everyone in a locker room likes each other, but they all back up one another. see if we can remember that here about fellow fans. we are all going to disagree and have our affinites with this one, and less so with that one. its the nature of the world. see if we can back our own teammates (the other patriot fan posters) regardless. 

those of you capable of it, we can also look at all other people on the planet this way. we can be for everyone. even the misguided person who is taught from childhood and the society to be racist. we can be for them to unlearn their racism (sexism, homophobia, etc); for them as a human being (to be the better part of themself.

have a good night?day all. 

see you sunday.

Use a capitol P when spelling Patriots--------you stupid, &*&%$%#, idiot! You are so #$^%$# dumb! You peice of *&*##$%%  &%^%$##!

your closed heart is just sad. for you and for those who are in your life. hearts can open in an instance. sadly some people take them to thier grave. best of luck to you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Gravelten4's comment:

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

Haha were you drunk or high when you posted that man? Or my favorite, both. :)

Amen. Saturday night and here comes the "cant we all just get along" sermon. Someone new every week. One in the right hand-One in the left. Enjoy my friend. Enjoy>

same message to you friend.
    your closed heart is just sad. for you and for those who are in your life. hearts can open in an instance. sadly some people take them to thier grave. best of luck to you.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The main thing that would help this board is if people could debate football in a spirited way without name calling, and respecting the possibility that their arguments might not be 100 percent right and that the other position may also have integrity or merit as well. 

Unfortunately we don't have that type of mutual respect in this board, and there are regulars who diminish other viewpoints with name calling, or implying they are parrots and can't think for themslves. 

I don't see that tone changing in here, I could change it if I were the moderator but I never will be. So, you embrace the board as it is. Bredbru I do like your post though and while I don't agree with some of your positions I welcome the discussion.....fundamentally we all want the Pats to win, we just don't agree on how to get there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Love your enemies.

even Queenie???

I'm afraid so.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

the thing that anyone attacking another here for talking patritois or football doesnt get is when you attack purportedly to defend the patriots you are behaving poorly to the only TEAM you have. the people who follow the patriots. the players have the other players that suit up as a team. we have  

the groups of fans that we are around the globe. so regardels whether you can apprecaite what each has to say about football, or anything else barring oppression and evil (such as racism), they are YOUR TEAMMATES. they are on your team. not everyone in a locker room likes each other, but they all back up one another. see if we can remember that here about fellow fans. we are all going to disagree and have our affinites with this one, and less so with that one. its the nature of the world. see if we can back our own teammates (the other patriot fan posters) regardless. 

those of you capable of it, we can also look at all other people on the planet this way. we can be for everyone. even the misguided person who is taught from childhood and the society to be racist. we can be for them to unlearn their racism (sexism, homophobia, etc); for them as a human being (to be the better part of themself.

see you sunday.

Use a capitol P when spelling Patriots--------you stupid, &*&%$%#, idiot! You are so #$^%$# dumb! You peice of *&*##$%%  &%^%$##!

Woah dood. Time to get those rabies shots up to date.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

see you sunday.

Lol, Just having fun. It's called humor.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i dont take it seriously, and im not just talking to you jintsfans.....i actually meandt to direct it towards the other pats fans here who seem to come here more to try to talk crap to rusty instead of talk about the patriots. its pretty disgusting.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

[QUOTE

no one is more arrogant, no one does more name-calling and personal attacks, no one starts more arguments and turns every thread into one, no one is more one-sided and no one has been banned 8 times but thinks he is innocent.

sorry if anything is "disgusting" it is the fact ol russ hasn't been banned permanently

[/QUOTE]

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to harleyroadking12's comment:

[QUOTE

no one is more arrogant, no one does more name-calling and personal attacks, no one starts more arguments and turns every thread into one, no one is more one-sided and no one has been banned 8 times but thinks he is innocent.

sorry if anything is "disgusting" it is the fact ol russ hasn't been banned permanently

HONDA "putt putt putt" ROADSTER

You meet the nicest people on a Honda.........

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

The main thing that would help this board is if people could debate football in a spirited way without name calling, and respecting the possibility that their arguments might not be 100 percent right and that the other position may also have integrity or merit as well. 

Unfortunately we don't have that type of mutual respect in this board, and there are regulars who diminish other viewpoints with name calling, or implying they are parrots and can't think for themslves. 

I don't see that tone changing in here, I could change it if I were the moderator but I never will be. So, you embrace the board as it is. Bredbru I do like your post though and while I don't agree with some of your positions I welcome the discussion.....fundamentally we all want the Pats to win, we just don't agree on how to get there.

thanks for the psot.

shoot if we all agreed on everything......what world would we be living in. we are all better for our individual differences.

yes it'd be nice if a moderator left off the board a few people who casually daily attack everyone here. can we agree to not respond to them.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

see you sunday.

Lol, Just having fun. It's called humor.

that was in the back of my mind ... if it were the intent, that it might be a good joke ..as well as a wry smile if it were the intent (might be good at bottom to add something like tongue in cheek. you see one person took up your joke and ran with it in seriousness. impossible to tell with this kind of joke over the internet. so if you can tip us off so we can enjoy the laugh with you :)

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

It's tough to figure out who's who but one thing is noticable and that's that most of the attckers here are multipersonalities. I don't hate them, I just don't care for and don't respond to them. I wish they had the ignore option here. It made avoiding the loser trolls so much easier.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

It did. But, it's also very obvious who the trolls are and it's also sad why the pink hats enable them.

Warnings were out.

Yeah, I just don't even read the trolls anymore. I'd say it's sad when your life is dedicated to to going online to start cr@ap with someone. I'm glad I'm not like that.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Rerun85's comment:

In response to Neal Page's comment:

It did. But, it's also very obvious who the trolls are and it's also sad why the pink hats enable them.

Warnings were out.

Yeah, I just don't even read the trolls anymore. I'd say it's sad when your life is dedicated to to going online to start cr@ap with someone. I'm glad I'm not like that.

Imagine going to another teams site almost daily and posting thousands of times to incite? Kind of let's you know what type of people you are dealing with.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

Every once in a while one of these threads get started and everyone agrees but it doesn't do much.  The fights do calm down after a while and pick up again. 

The thing that has gotten worse here is that fights will continue across different threads.  It's hard to find a thread where the fight isn't carrying on.  That is why traffic on this board has dropped.  I don't post here near as much as I use to because of it.  The only thread that seems some what safe is the draft thread start by beau. 

+100000000000000000000000000.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

view.jpg

• Sections
    Shortcuts