To all "Hernandez is a SCUMBAG" cheerleaders...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

To all "Hernandez is a SCUMBAG" cheerleaders...

I recall very few, if ANY people having ANYTHING to say over 3 seasons.

Now suddenly it's "we all see what a scumbag he is...he's always been a scumbag...teammates don't like him...he threatened Welker..."

This is a joke. If you weren't saying anything before, shut your mouth now. This is absurd.

People are so reactionary and quick to make conclusions. 

All the facts of this case are FAR from known. It's like looking into a puddle and proclaiming undisputable knowledge about the oceans of the planet.

This is what I know: For 3 seasons Hernandez said all the right things. Did all the right things. Performaed on the field. Was not a story off the field (until this). He was a great guy when having it written into his contract to donate 50k.

If he turns out to be the shooter...then fine, pile on. But if he turns out to be innocent...well, you've all made your own beds. It's smarter, more reasonable, the the fair thing to do to withold judgement. I AM NOT saying he's innocent. But the vitriol I see being sent his way is over the top considering what we ACTUALLY KNOW about the guy, and what is fabrication/speculation.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: To all

Ala Ray Lewis.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Well said!  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

Well said!  

I agree. Innocent until proven guilty, at least of the murder charge.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

We don't know anything about the guy either way. Yeah, he had didn't have any issues off the field for a couple years, but he did have some while in school. That doesn't necessarily mean we can judge his character positively or negatively, but there were some concerns to begin with.

What we do know now is that a man is dead and it looks like Hernandez is in some way tied to the murder. He destroyed evidence and apparently hangs with some scummy people. I think that warrants some criticism.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

Now suddenly it's "we all see what a (word deleted cuz BDC is so sensitive) he is...he's always been a scumbag...teammates don't like him...he threatened Welker..."

This is a joke. If you weren't saying anything before, shut your mouth now. This is absurd.

All the facts of this case are FAR from known. It's like looking into a puddle and proclaiming undisputable knowledge about the oceans of the planet.

This is what I know: For 3 seasons Hernandez said all the right things. Did all the right things. Performaed on the field. Was not a story off the field (until this). He was a great guy when having it written into his contract to donate 50k.

If he turns out to be the shooter...then fine, pile on. But if he turns out to be innocent...well, you've all made your own beds. It's smarter, more reasonable, the the fair thing to do to withold judgement. I AM NOT saying he's innocent. But the vitriol I see being sent his way is over the top considering what we ACTUALLY KNOW about the guy, and what is fabrication/speculation.

Without question, the most intelligent, rational and spot-on post on this matter that I've read in this forum.  Well said, indeed, sir.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

My thoughts exactly, ma6.  Well done.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Dragon, I have not piled on AH.  He has done some very questionable things since this incident started.  My pure speculative belief is that he knows what went down, panicked and tried to help the living friends.  He will probably get him with Obstruction and a few other minor charges like tampering with evidence.  I hope we are all wrong on him and he somehow comes out "clean" on this issue. 

The issue out of Florida, to me seems like someone wanting money, pure greed.

I loved the contract extension for the TEs when they came, and still love them.  It is just a bad roll of the dice to get the injuries on Gronk and this issue with AH. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Listen we didn't know a lot about this stuff when he was drafted or during the seasons. It was only after this event that a lot of this info came out. For instance most of us thought he dropped in the draft because of the pot, well appearently he dropped because of the gang affiliations. When you start adding everything up how can you not look badly on the guy? Even if he didn't pull the trigger you are who you surround yourself with and one of those guys killed Lloyd. You have college reports, now bar reports on a couple of incidents which involved Hernandez, guns, and his not so stellar friends. Frankly to me regardless of innocents or not he had the money to get out of that life, he has a kid, and he has all the support in the world to not get himself involved. The fact that he choses to remain in that life is enough for me to look poorly on his character. This is what we are talking about right? His character, not whether he can play a game or what laundry he wears right? If some 3rd stringer on the Jets was in the same situation you'd be saying the same thing right? Whether he's innocent or not does not change the fact that he will continue to act this way and surround himself with these type of people, that is what makes him a low character individual not this one event in limbo.

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

Thanks im glad someone said it! Only time will tell if he really is guilty or not. Great post.

Personally, I think every NFL team has at least one guy who brings the bad boy/gangsta element to the team. A-Hern is ours. I like knowing the PATS have a cross section of society from Ivy League to the "HOOD". For the most part, BB has done an excellent job of mixing these cultures into a team for success. I really hope that they find out that A-Hern is simply afraid for his own well being by talking and eventually he is absolved. If its anything other than that, THANKS for the memories Aaron!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Cut da bum, he's sullied the good name of the Patriots by bringing in such negative publicity and has caused a distraction through by bringing too much media attention to the Patriots.

How soon people forget that Kraft signed the biggest media pulling, no talent having tool in the NFL when they signed Tebow. They also forget that Stallworth was guilty of manslaughter when the Pats signed him last season as well as Fat Albert Haynesworth the woman harasser. But before we think that this is a new trend, how about Nick "The pill smuggler" Kaczur?

Terrible fan-base we have.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

So . . .  if we're not supposed to speculate about anything, what the hell is the message board supposed to be for?

Oh . . .  and don't hurt yourself climbing down off that horse. It looks pretty tall.

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:

So . . .  if we're not supposed to speculate about anything, what the hell is the message board supposed to be for?

Oh . . .  and don't hurt yourself climbing down off that horse. It looks pretty tall.

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

+1 

I hate these types of threads telling people how they should think.

I haven't called Hernandez a sc.um bag but the guy is showing himself to be, um, lets just say not a smart person in this whole situation.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

I still don't think it's good news that the keep searching his house and refuse to put out info about the other 2 people.

They keep talking about some kind of neighborhood video surveillance (very odd) but refuse to tell the public who they are looking for outside of Hernandez.

The whole thing is so odd, I am not sure what to make of it anymore.   It's like they want arrest him, but they won't. Odd.

If he is co-operating, why is the focus all on him? Who are the other two people? Why doesn't the media ask the police this question? 

We don't know exactly what the police have and who they're really focused on.

Yeah, it appears to be AH but that could only be because it's his house that his associates all either live there or hang there and he paid for the rental.  

Obviously AH is connected in some way but to what extent.  Could be enough to land himself in jail or not but I agree with Patseng,  he is completely stupid and guilty for hanging out with the wrong people and he has all the reasons in the world not to.

Whether he killed anyone or not, his decision to associate himself with bad people is his crime.  May not be illegal in itself but it's a crime of stupidity.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

All I have to say to all the people that have judged AH to this point, you are silly and not very nice or very christian. You would rather believe the worst in people before you believe in the best in people. You are the kind of people that started the Salem Witch Hunts! The last time I read the statistics they went something like this. Over 30% of the people convicted of violent crime using circumstantial evidence are eventually exonerated using physical evidence. Some law studies have put it as high as 50% or more.

DId he commit murder? Not as far as I know.

Did he smash phones and security systems? Not as far as I know.

Why were the phone and security system smashed? Just as likely to protect people that were at a party smoking some splifs as to protect folks from being convicted of murder.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

All I have to say to all the people that have judged AH to this point, you are silly and not very nice or very christian. You would rather believe the worst in people before you believe in the best in people. You are the kind of people that started the Salem Witch Hunts! The last time I read the statistics they went something like this. Over 30% of the people convicted of violent crime using circumstantial evidence are eventually exonerated using physical evidence. Some law studies have put it as high as 50% or more.

DId he commit murder? Not as far as I know.

Did he smash phones and security systems? Not as far as I know.

Why were the phone and security system smashed? Just as likely to protect people that were at a party smoking some splifs as to protect folks from being convicted of murder.

Ok, you can call me a bad person and a christian (whatever that is supposed to mean), and I will call you naive. Fair? Ok, good.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

Now suddenly it's "we all see what a scum bag he is...he's always been a scumbag...teammates don't like him...he threatened Welker..."

I agree. As for the comments claiming your telling people how they should think I didn't see that at all. You have expressed your opinion and I agree. Hernandez is/was payed for his on field abilities,not for his off field activities. There will always be 20/20 hindsighters and naysayers and of course the azz clowns known as the Boston sports media, to those people I say 4Q2 pal, 4Q2.

Sections
Shortcuts